Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

3 hours ago, minibunny said:

As fas as I know, she didn't said that she puts the chocolate in his husband bag, she just insists that she gave him the chocolate.. Imo, since she was so sure that she gave it to him, I was thinking whom the person that she used to gave or share anything that she had? JH? No, she almost never care about him, only when she knows that he likes her then she starts to cares and during that times, she didn't like JH.. The strongest candidate is TK and also, JH knew about DS's crush to SW during that time so he shouldn't be surprised about the chocolate..but the husband is angry and wants to smoke because of that which leads to TK's behaviour 

Yeah she didnt said that. But if we see in the end of episode, there's a record of DS and jinjoo scene where DS put something (chocolate i suppose) to one of the boys' bags. I guess this scene was the one they were referring to when talking about chocolate right?

• Like 4

@lyonesse since she also forgot whom she gave the chocolate to, it might be she also forgot that she put it in the bag.. all she can remember, she gave a chocolate to the husband.. Which doesn't makes sense if it's jh because during that time, she didn't like JH.. Unless, she gave him a chocolate after that or maybe like some JH ship speculation, she gave JH, a chocolate for secret santa..

• Like 5

@minibunny @ngocdpb okay thanks a lot guys.

The reason i ask for this is because i'm having this heating debate with my friends in whatsapp group about the clues of the husband. I'm trying to collect as many clues as i can to argue that taek is the end game. But somehow i never really have an answer for this chocolate scene.

Things reply 1988 do to me. Now i even have a whatsapp group dedicated for this drama *sigh

• Like 9

Guest gerimisore

Wowowowowoww~ so many things to read! O: But first, let me tell you my finding after watching the preview (for like gazzzzzillion times. bzzzt -_-). I don't think JH sees Taek and DS together. Notice Taek's clothes is different when he walks with JH and when he leans on DS's shoulder? For the latter part, his coat appears darker to me (blackish?) and grey for the former one. Correct me if I'm wrong 'tho. I'm a bit more distrustful towards the preview now after being trolled for like... every time! D:

Now, let me back track and read all of your awesome posts, lovely ladies! ;)

I saw a glimpse of PBG's gif that someone posted on the previous page (HE'S SO HANDSOME! ASDFGHJKLQW!@#$%^%^&), and I feel like shouting to the whole room and wriggling like a loon, but I CAN'T 'cause I'm in the library now and I can only make some muffled weird noises while screaming internally (hope I'm not scaring everyone here and end up being chased out by the security. lol).

One last time, how can PBG be so flawless!!! T____T *cries in seven languages*

As someone who studied a bit of korean back in school as an extracurricular subject and could quite understand almost every word being said while watching the show unsubbed, Dramafever's subs makes me and most people sigh in disappointment. There are plenty of times where the translations are off. So rather than direct translation word for word, theirs is more of an interpretation. As someone who understands korean, i can confidently say that what Taek said is definitely "without her, i feel like I could die" or if i were to do a detailed interpretation based on what he said before that, i could translate it as "without her around, i feel like i could die". 

"없으면 죽을수있을 것 같아"

없으면 — without

죽을수있을 것 같아 - could probably die

If any of you guys have any questions regarding what was being said vs what was being subbed, you can just ask me. Its a good chance for me to improve my korean skills as well. haha

I am guessing the Dramafever team mixed up 없으면(without) and 웃으면(smile) which sounds quite close and similar. 

없으면 - eobs-eu-myeon 

웃으면 - us-eu-myeon

But i clearly heard 없으면 rather than 웃으면.

• Like 19

Guest ngocdpb

@lyonesse A group chat abt AM1988? Awesome!! Even my mom made a joke abt the Fujitsu Cup, she told my cousin: "You should play baduk. Your mom will have something for keeping kimchi, wont have to buy plastic box anymore!" And guess what? His father brought home a flower pot the day after and kidded: "I was in Japan for this!" Lols

Reply 1988 does make my whole family feels good. We enjoy the show together, keep every single eps in a hard drive and laugh so hard whenever watching it!

33 minutes ago, minibunny said:

@lyonesse since she also forgot whom she gave the chocolate to, it might be she also forgot that she put it in the bag.. all she can remember, she gave a chocolate to the husband.. Which doesn't makes sense if it's jh because during that time, she didn't like JH.. Unless, she gave him a chocolate after that or maybe like some JH ship speculation, she gave JH, a chocolate for secret santa..

wouldn't JH remember what he got from her for secret santa....specially since it was the height of time for him to figure out if DS would be interested in him...so he would really care about what she got...

I actually think the husband is right and Ds is wrong about the chocolate (it would work with bth Jh or Tk being the husband if they both didnt get it)

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

wouldn't JH remember what he got from her for secret santa....specially since it was the height of time for him to figure out if DS would be interested in him...so he would really care about what she got...

I actually think the husband is right and Ds is wrong about the chocolate (it would work with bth Jh or Tk being the husband if they both didnt get it)

Just what if... JJ get it... hahhahaha..and give it to Taek ( flashback). She supposed to put in SW bag, but this cutie pie JJ get it. and give it to Taek. Taek dont know its from DS..

DS saw Taek have it..but she just let it pass and then just give another candies to SW.

until now Taek don't know that chocolate is from DS.

Im just having this delusional /and wild imaginations...

• Like 5

I was reading the news..this is out of topic but I just want create some fun atmosphere in our Room..

anyway ay guys since this is trending about Ms.U 2015, Colombian crown as Ms.U2015, since she was announced as Ms.Universe 2015 , Philippines accepted already and even her supporters .

and then suddenly it's a mistake,all along its Ms.PH is Ms.U 2015.

So guys don't be discourage on any thing that might other shipper or trolls says or show ..

This kind of events can be apply to our ships , all along and other declares JH is the husband and then at the end of the Show.. Taek is Mr.Husband 2015! ^^ hihihihi!!

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, taekii said:

Hi, Taek - Sun shippers

I'm a newbie. I read all comments from page 1 to now (67). all of you 're really so amazing.

oh, I'm happy to be here ^^

Yaaaa...Taekii, why do you make us worry so much huh? Can you tell us when you will confess? We Have all been waiting for you in your room,hope you don't mind (it's a lil crowded,I know)?

Lol,just kidding. Welcome :)

• Like 6

Guest aoikarin

Hello!! It's so fun reading all of your comment here in Taek's room. :)

personally, i don't really want to think hard abt DS TK jh relationship. They are still young, Just 18 years old. I'm happy with current relationship they are having now. Angst, worried, fluttering hearts, happy all mixed together and it makes them so lively and youthful, right? Honestly, i really hope that Taek will not confess too soon, not before DS knows what she wants, who she really care of, who she really wants to be romantically with.. She must answer them by her ownself.

I believe Taek will be fine without Ds in the future... He's mature one, even though he's clumsy he will not die without DS.  I believe, He's saying that to SW only just like a parable to express how deep his love for DS.

we also see JH is fine without DS, only painful in his heart.. But so far it's still bearable.

same as DS, it seems that she can take the multiple rejections from JH and starting to call him Jongpal again.

What i want to see is DS reaction when her relationship with Taek is shifting out from her comfort zone... The situation where Taek will not be able spoil her anymore. Or to the extreme, Taek starts dating his fangilrs... (Hahahaha). The fact that she can't protect him, can't babysit him, can't do silly thing together with him, can't be a VIP for Taek anymore,  can she bear that feeling?  She's the one who volunteered all the domestic/manager things for Taek being or not requested, once she's aware  that other girl will replace her position, can she get over that feeling? I really want to know her feeling, her real feeling for Taek... Afterall, She's the one who will make her own choice... Love love love the plot!!!!

2 hours ago, ngocdpb said:

@lyonesse A group chat abt AM1988? Awesome!! Even my mom made a joke abt the Fujitsu Cup, she told my cousin: "You should play baduk. Your mom will have something for keeping kimchi, wont have to buy plastic box anymore!" And guess what? His father brought home a flower pot the day after and kidded: "I was in Japan for this!" Lols

Reply 1988 does make my whole family feels good. We enjoy the show together, keep every single eps in a hard drive and laugh so hard whenever watching it!

I'm so jealous with you~ My mother only love sageuk drama and my sister never watch Korean drama. When I asked my friends to watch this drama, they only download it but never watch the drama.. That's why I ended up in this forum.. 

• Like 1

Guest gerimisore

So, I was reading this article http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/husband-confirmation-scenes-in-reply.html

And after reached the comment section, I suddenly thought that, "Is it just us who see Taek not as a "baby"?" Another comment pointed out that we're getting crazier and I could just say 'meh', but I was particularly taken aback by this one:

"is it just me that wants him to be heart broken? cause I want him to grow as a person. I know his gone through his mom's death, but that did not expose him to the world. It made him emotionally aware and sensitive, but it also caused people to shield him or baby him. his dad babies him due to the fear that he is not doing enough for him. I want him to be angry, and mad and figure out how to resolve that. Also have time away from his friends because HES SO CUTE BUT I WANT HIM TO GROW AND DO THINGS ON HIS OWN."

I saw a lot of comments from different sites before this that underestimating Taek. Saying that he's just a kid who knows nothing but baduk and can't even do daily routine like eating and simple tasks properly. But, here, we all know that there is so much more of him than what appears on screen. We spent pages and pages containing heavy analysis on how layered his character is. How calculative and actually how so much more meaningful his gestures are. And suddenly I have this thought, "Are we the one who are too delusional?" Or too over-analyzing things because apparently we see what other people don't see.

I, for once, do not believe that forgetting simple things or struggling eating steak correlates to whether you're a grown up or not. I can't believe some people actually measure the maturity based on that. A lot of adults often forget to eat when they're too preoccupied with works but that doesn't mean they're not mature. The difference between these adults and Taek is, they don't have the whole neighborhood worrying about them. And to think again, it's not entirely Taek's fault either that other people choose to baby him. Some said that what Taek needs right now is a mother or a maid but not a girlfriend, and idk why I feel so uncomfortable reading that. Some shippers argue that they don't want DS to end up as Taek's babysitter for her whole life because DS deserves better. BUT, REALLY, PEOPLE?? They make it look like Taek can't really do a thing by himself. He's struggling, YES, but it doesn't mean he's totally incapable of doing simple things.

Ah, I'm not good with words, but perhaps some of you can write better explanation on this issue.

And if people say that we're getting crazy because we like to talk and analyze things in a deeper manner (I mean we're NOT the one who is SO SURE about our ship 'tho), then hell yes, call me insane.

Actually, I like that sometimes we analyze things seriously here. Yes, we can fangirl, spazz, be delusional and even write a fic about future episodes, but I genuinely treasure how we're able to slip in the serious conversation in the middle of 'craziness' that is shipping fictional characters. As I said before, I learn about love and life in general from our discussion. I can only care so much about the husband hunt, but beyond that I'm really grateful for our little thread. I always enjoy deep and meaningful talk like we did (even in real life, rrrr, introvert alert). It makes me realized humans are complex. An entity that can't be boxed into one single category. We can be A, we can be B, we can be both, but we can also be none. Human is a mess of contradiction. A beautiful mess. So different and yet so similar at the same time. *throwing a melancholic stare to the horizon*

Guest ngocdpb

@Marisa Thank you ^_^ Well, I come from a country which was much poorer than S. Korean at that time. Even my fam was not poor, but we couldn't get many things we want due to closed-door policy so my parents and their sibling really understand AM1988's circumstances (much more than me, lol). After one time incidentally seeing me watching AM1988, my mom found it so interesting and ended up making everyone around her enjoying it while she rarely watches TV. She's also the one download it from asiantorrent, saves it in the hard drive for us watching together after dinner whenever it's out. We always discuss (even argue sometimes) abt the show and my mom really cares abt tiny details like all of you here but I don't. So I looked up with "Is there anyone freaking like her?" lol. And now I'm in a submarine, sometimes floating, sometimes sinking. LOLs

lol just ignore the close minded people who refuse to see from different side but only from what appear outside it just mean they never try to give a chance from the beginning since most of them already make up their mind WHO THEY WANT as husband anyway and anyone else is just a threat which why they will say whatever convenience to show why other guy can't be the husband...

we can analyze all we want at our own place...if other don't want to think outside the box why stop people who love doing so..

we not putting anyone else down here and respect other opinion and i don't see anyone saying they are 100% sure if he the husband as well if he is we party if he not we move on that is all

we still gifted with so many beautiful moment of our fave pair anyway and i can live with the amount of beautiful fanvid and bts given as well..

i don't think we gonna go crazy even if our prediction is all wrong since majority admit the pd and wrtiter is huge troll anyway so they can change everything in just one scene no matter how many millionth argue:P

we happy with some hope we can get, we being bias since this is a bias thread anyway so of course our opinion is leading toward Taek most of time to favor him but i don't really see everyone being super duper sure of the end result unlike some other people who refuse to accept other kind of result..

since some people already so sure of the result anyway so i don't see any need for them to worry what other ship that already sink for them thinking or analyze since it won't affect them in anyway no matter what we say since we don't have the access or power to change the script anyway lol

we can say whatever we want and even if pd or other ship is laughing at our opinion we still have fun during the journey so i don't see any losses tbh..we met nice people talking about our fave drama,character,pairing..

though i doubt the people who are so sure of everything gonna be that calm if they end up wrong or thing not go their way lol so at that time let see who are more immature them or the so called baby Taek who can't do anything in their opinion beside Baduk(the one thing that feed himself,his family,buying his neighbor food,feeding his friend,lending ADULT money lol) 

yeah Taek the baby can have the last laugh to the bank anyway since the baby have the career,secure financial and dealing with adult since forever..while the other still need to go various stage to be where he is and entering the adult world..

tbh im sure Taek is not the only human in this world that genius in one thing but not really interested in learning other thing since they have people spoiled them but im sure some of them happily married and their wife don't mind taking care of them im sure they function as man just fine lol but it don't mean they treat their wife or gf like maid or babysitter..

• Like 14