Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

10 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@minibunny this is from @blue_angel_1004 (in the main thread)

Text Preview for Episode 15: "Between Love and Friendship"

Il Hwa pays a visit to Deoksun's school to consult about Deoksun's college admission matter, and Bora is in dilemma after hearing her parents encourage her to prepare for taking the bar exam.

Dongryong, who is always lonely due to his busy parents, finds a new hobby...

Meanwhile, what gives comfort to Taek after a tiring day...?!

:)

DS shoulder of course!!!

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, mustardmaimai said:

Taekie-ya! My pizza delivery boy!

Oh I love it. I love it. I love how we manage the entire spectrum of enjoyment from hardcore meaning making to plain dululu speculations to some downright hilarious whackadoodle fun.

Hurray to our fandom! *throws confetti*

[And Noeul-ah, my newly revamped profile picture is dedicated to you. :blush:]

His gestures is really commendable.. Bringing pizza for 5 families? what a  matured & thoughtful gestures.. ^^

No wonder ,why when it comes to Taek, they are like full alert..not just because he's a national treasures, or he's like a puppy that needs sympathy or care..He's really good  and matured guy... He knows how to handle things, he have this level of sensitivity on what environment and situation he have...or others have..

Headquarters might get full, should we request for any renovation/extension?hihihihih..^^

• Like 11

@meliere that was fast! i would love to see pbg in a pizza hut CF. Hahaha :D

@mustardmaimai  ohh yes! this fandom rocks. where else would you find a fandom like this? we are not expecting anything but we're blessed with beautiful DS-TK moments that are enough to make us smile (endgame or not) this is a fandom where frustrations are magically turned into into positive motivations which encourage us to generate out-of-the-box ideas/insights. I'm proud to be sailing with taektanic because deep in my heart, I can feel the humility, respect & understanding among each and every shipper right here.

Seriously guys, we're not fangirling about fanservice or any grand gestures BUT we just simply treasure the wonderful DS-TK moments they give us because we're not exactly demanding for anything, we're not expecting for more, we know our limits and in the end we can still stay in our own happy bubble because we end up receiving more than what  we could ever ask for & we're not affected by failed expectations. This is the best place for people who are not afraid to fight any battles because the lessons we get along the way always end up to be the most memorable part of our journey not the win nor the victory.

TAEK care guys!! :D:D :P

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

DR FINDs A NEW HOBBY!!!??

any guesses?

also can Taek bring DR along with the pizzas? 

Hopefully he's not going down the path of Hak Chan...lol

And can he just bring the whole squad while he's at it? 

• Like 7

shheezzz I love being here in our Taekie's room... Love you all to bits :heart: this has been my go to place everyday and everynight since R88..

i don't know if i'm head over heels Taek or Bogum.. hahaha 

gosh Baduk is hard.. i'm starting to try and play Baduk on my phone.. i can't even win lol

• Like 13

"Il Hwa pays a visit to Deoksun's school to consult about Deoksun's college admission matter,"

ok so i remeber correctly the future Ds and Husband said everyone went to the MBC 1989 concert singing contest, which runs in December?

and the school year in Korea is from March to February and in ep 14 we were still in March ( and makes sense why they were waiting for their teachers to be announced)

soo ep 15 has to go from March to graduation....im really interested in how that will happen, but I could see everyone just locking themselves up and studying for the next few months ( already hinted with Bora as well)  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

this is from @blue_angel_1004 (in the main thread)

Text Preview for Episode 15: "Between Love and Friendship"

Il Hwa pays a visit to Deoksun's school to consult about Deoksun's college admission matter, and Bora is in dilemma after hearing her parents encourage her to prepare for taking the bar exam.

Dongryong, who is always lonely due to his busy parents, finds a new hobby...

Meanwhile, what gives comfort to Taek after a tiring day...?!

:)

Thank you so much for the translation

if BR parents want her to take the bar exam and the 1989 concert which place in the end of year, the likelihood of them moving away is small..

then why DS cry when TK is resting his head in her shoulder?

I wish it's because she realises that she likes TK and she's so worry because he looks so exhausted, then TK rest his head on her shoulder and said that she shouldn't worry because he's finally home hehe (pardon my delusional mind) 

• Like 7

The pink shirt is because

1. She likes pink

2. Man hardly wear pink or because JH does not like/ has pink shirt and it is easy for her to recognize if he wears it.

What it could probably tell is that it's like when someone you like gives you a present, although you might don't like but somehow you said you like it a lot. Or in this case, she would know he likes her or not depend on whether he wears it. This is also why JH didn't wear. He does not want her to know because it would hurt Taek.

I think so.

or maybe it's kind of a bromance thing hahaha

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, syaiira said:

For some reason i feel like the color pink might mean something...

Deoksun receiving 2 sets of pink gloves from Junghwan and Taek.

Deoksun wearing Taek's pink sweatshirt.

Deoksun giving Junghwan a pink shirt.

Hmmm...

Pink is 'love'.

Both guys give DS their love. 

DS perceived Taek's love as if it's also hers.

DS returned JH's love back to him.

Hmmm.. error

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

True! JH is not accepting love :)

Pink is 'love'.

Both guys give DS their love. 

DS perceived Taek's love as if it's also hers.

DS returned JH's love back to him.

Hmmm.. error

Guest ngocdpb

TBH, when giving something to someone as presents, people usually prepare something that the other fond of, right? But uri DS chose a shirt in the color she likes, not JH. To me, it means she knows what good for Taek such as heat mat, sushi, etc but knows nothing about intentionally making JH happy.

Err... Happily joint 1988-post plan.

Yeah i totally see pink as a representative color of love. Not passionate love but those sweet innocent type of love which suits well with the current feelings of the trio. That is probably the significance of the color pink.

I guess only our Jungbong oppa is man enough to love and wear pink. Hahaha! For some reason I would love to see Taek in that pink sweatshirt that was supposedly his but he never worn it before. Well except for the real Park Bogum who have. Hahaha. I just want to see Taekie in pink. Lol. I noticed some things about his style...the boy loves stripes doesn't he?

Btw did Park Bogum trimmed his hair? It looks shorter in the recent episode. I wonder if they all will have a change of hairstyle after the timeskip? Will totally look forward to that. Any suggestions on what hairstyles you think the characters will have  or you wish to see? I read on DC that alot wants Taek to get rid of his fringe and style it up(Bogum's usual no-fringe style) but they say that he might look too handsome and modern and it would be a huge distraction. Bahahahaha XD the comments there are hilarious.

• Like 12