Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

19 minutes ago, Meliere said:

As @liteulkwinkindly pointed out, Choi Taek is 44 this year... SO YOU'RE SAFE LOL. HE'S PROBABLY YOUR OPPA. 

@Lee Dinh Phung

YES. CHANGE YOUR LOCATION TO TAEK'S ROOM (lol, only if you want; no pressure :sweatingbullets:).

JOIN US. PLENTY OF COUCH SPACE HERE

Join%20us.gif

@mustardmaimai

That's I'm talking about :) C'mon JH jealous about that! And JH drinking coffee??? Noooo.

I'm kinda jealous on DS and the husband little fight :) I would like to hit my future husband ;)

@hafunohane

bless you ... BLESS YOU. 

@mustardmaimai

BWAHAHAH ... busted. I knew when you joined us, claiming to be kinda sorta "neutral", it was all a DISGUISE. 

#EXPOSED

@tanjam

I keep on thinking about the chocolate thing too. I mean, JH knew the entire time that she had a crush on SW, and was all angsty during that time BECAUSE he already knew she was interested in SW. Why would he be miffed and in need of a cigarette due to the chocolate thing? If husband is Taek, that response would be more understandable, because it amounts to "you've been my first love always, but man oh man how many other dudes did you chase before loving me back?"

you know the ad of Hyeri they always play during the episodes, she had slightly wavy hair?? I think that would suit her 1994 change 

-----

i keep rewatching the scene of DS hitting DR  when he says she doesnt know taek and the way he deflects is soo FUNNY oh my gosh his character is pure comedic gold 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

i must be the oldest in this thread...took me so long to enter 'Taek's Room'...hahaha..i'm old enough to be a young mother of PBG(aka Taek)...hehehe..

With so many of us in Taek's room, will there by enough oxygen for everyone? hehe..

Maybe i should ask my 'son' to get all of us another bigger room with his prize monies from the countless competitions he won..

Me 35 - you?

16 minutes ago, sartikam said:

This time, taek character must be the husband.

here is the clues

1. Reply series always based on family shipping. Reply 1997, yoonjae. Reply 1994 oppaya trash. And now should be taeki? Ds always treat him like family, without realize her feeling yet, maybe.

2. Ds always like someone who like her? But, she doesnt know taeki feeling for her?what happen when she started to know that?

3. When DR asked her "who is the one that she like? Not the one who like her first.

4 dr asked her about who is the one that she like ? Between dr and taeki. She said taeki, still taeki. When dr asked between jh and sw, she just hmm...

5. The clue might confusing us, just let it be. But taeki love to give ds present. And ds always love to take care taeki.

6. Lately we didnt get future scene of the couple, because the character of future couple, hard to guess, they have different face. So we have big possibility taeki to be the husband?

7. I love how ds taking care taeki. Why she should caring him? He is not her family. If she take care the one who is the most pity and weak, why she didnt take care jh dongsaeng, hehe.. Sw omuni. 

8. I think her future husband isnt decide yet. That why future scene couple doesnt air that much. Seems like Different from reply 1997 and 1994, they had a lot future scene. And first of all, the clue always mislead us. I watch reply series, i found out all the scene from future, always mislead. So ppl guessing wrong. Like chilbong, have all clue on the future. And yoon jae oppa, had a lot clue. 

9. But honestly, i dont really care about shipping, im still #pbg #diehard #fans hahahaha

But why DS doesn't have a smile when she heard that Teak has a sympathy I had a lot of male friends real friends > And would react like ooooo my chingu you have a crush I would not be shocked or poker face if I don't care...

I'm still confused about the chocolate. As we know that DS and his husband argue about this chocolate because the husband wanted to know for whom did DS give that chocolate to. But DS insist that she put that chocolate in his husband's bag.

On that scene, i remember our taekkie didnt bring bag to JH house. So there's no way DS put that chocolate into taek's bag. And moreover, DS who claims that she knows everything about taek must have known that taek wouldnt bring his bag to JH house, because he didnt go to school like the others. This means DS never intends to put that chocolate into taek's bag right?

Please enlighten me. I'm sooo bugged by this chocolate-thing

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@sartikam Yeah the fact that the future husband looks almost the carbon copy of jh,could be the biggest troll of all.

But DS is not carboned copy of herself :)

1 minute ago, liteulkwin said:

@nearsea @tanjam

You helped me to breathe tnx tnx I start to panic!!! ahahahhahahha

It's just because the future husband hairdress and bangs. grrrrr

Teak also could change bangs we all know that PD nim made him as "ugly duck" with those bangs :)

Am I right ? Am I smart :D 

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

TK's favorite person is DS.

*drops the mic*

2 minutes ago, liteulkwin said:

@nearsea @tanjam

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

TK's favorite person is DS.

*drops the mic*

this!!

and it connects to DS name change...and how some viewers thought her scenes that were irrelvant to the triangle were fillers because *she has to be an actress*, well no

they arent fillers, what those scenes validated was who DS was born as. She isnt going to study and go to university for a guy, but because people told her that she was there for them when they needed help, and she delivered. Before those scenes her quest for university was on unhealthy, unrealistic goals. Now she actually has a personal purpose to study....

• Like 8

@liteulkwin Ah you make me hopeful again,probably we're going to see that the reason that ds was crying on the preview was because she realizes how taek was the only special one she has never thought about?Because she has basically been breathing in taek's room all these years? That maybe after taking care of him for so long,she never grasped how special he has been for her? =/[My creativity is crying in horror].

*Meanwhile weeks after weeks are passing in rocket science speed while we're out with our sherlock goggles =|.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

this!!

and it connects to DS name change...and how some viewers thought her scenes that were irrelvant to the triangle were fillers because *she has to be an actress*, well no

they arent fillers, what those scenes validated was who DS was born as. She isnt going to study and go to university for a guy, but because people told her that she was there for them when they needed help, and she delivered. Before those scenes her quest for university was on unhealthy, unrealistic goals. Now she actually has a personal purpose to study....

Can you please explain what did you mean by this? Is there something I am missing?

• Like 1

Guys writer has experiences. So I won't be like  Sung Shi Wo's mom in Reply 94 :) I won't call a writer to asks changing of the script :))))))

18 hours ago, Meliere said:

'Soo Yeon', while pretty and much more fashionable (and yes, you can become an actress with a name like 'soo yeon'), is not Deok Sun. 

The name will not stick (sorry, JH/Ds shippers who want her to become an actress); in 2015, Bora unni calls Lee Mi Yeon "Deok Sun".

The writer chose Deok Sun to highlight our girl's character. The name may be old fashioned and drab, but it is what it is: Deok Sun's hanja characters (德善) means 'virtuous and kind'. And that's who she is: she may wear a lifetime's worth of old hand-me-downs, but no one can deny that she has a kind and wonderful heart.

I have a feeling Taek adores her name in itself, and that's why his attempts at calling her "Soo Yeon" is a total fail. 

@nearsea the explanation given above! and I have noticed on the main forum a couple times people saying that DS will be an actress in their opinion...(more like fulfill JH's fantasy but whatever)

------

also on the main forum it was mentioned the title of the ep correlates to a song

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@liteulkwin Ah you make me hopeful again,probably we're going to see that the reason that ds was crying on the preview was because she realizes how taek was the only special one she has never thought about?Because she has basically been breathing in taek's room all these years? That maybe after taking care of him for so long,she never grasped how special he has been for her? =/[My creativity is crying in horror].

*Meanwhile weeks after weeks are passing in rocket science speed while we're out with our sherlock goggles =|.

No matter how much I watch preview I still believe her crying was not because of others (Family,JH or Taek) but because she  realized that she knows so little about herself and her life long friends. It's looks like something so much more than being in pain or simply crying  out of frustration :/ I'm sorry for our DS but truth hurts and she need to give up on things at this point that's how people mature. Maybe she will feel sorry towards  Taek for  giving him false hope without knowing  his heart and they need to give up on their friendship for the time being. Maybe she will understand that her feelings towards JH or SW wasn't love because she really doesn't know what she loves or wants. Either way it's kinda inevitable our kids will fall apart. 

• Like 10

@onlysb1 But considering her age the pain has to be larger than life for her to cry  that way.I felt like it has something to do with jh again rejecting her or neglecting her,the same way he has been doing all these weeks.Maybe this time he gave her a hard indication or just stood her up,as we see her waiting by the stairs.Then there is that scene where jh is taking a step forward but then halts seeing something.Maybe he witness the scene when taek is with deok sun by the stairs.I somehow can't think that deok sun would be matured overnight,she is not built that way mentally right.

-- Also from the preview it seemed like she was already crying when taek had his head over her shoulder.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

@nearsea the explanation given above! and I have noticed on the main forum a couple times people saying that DS will be an actress in their opinion...(more like fulfill JH's fantasy but whatever)

------

also on the main forum it was mentioned the title of the ep correlates to a song

I wouldn't like to be what my husband likes... But it's just personal opinion :)