Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SHARING OXYGEN WITH IN THIS ROOM.. 

i just noticed something odd.. But help me out by clicking this link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CJENMMUSIC/videos

And now tell me, can you guys see the part 5 of their OST (There Is Nothing But Give All My Love To You) in here? coz i don't. o_0 did they skip the 5th part which has DS and TK on the cover and went straight to Part 6 from part 4? this is the Reply 1988 ost's official YT account. i find it odd considering that Oh Hyuk's Little girl was even made into an MV that garnered 4.5++ million views... errrr i don't wanna jump into conclusions or anything but why skip just one part of the R1988 OST? especially when this song was used during the picture scene in episode 9 for both candidates... so weird!

reply%2B1988%2B5%2B1.jpg

this is a really great song and it deserves an official YT release by you too, CJENMusic!

*impartial treatment for all the official soundtracks please*:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nf4rytlFqG1s554pro5_1280.gif

"I'M WATCHING YA..." 

• Like 12

Guest aoikarin

I lurked into DC and there's a discussion about Blue Lagoon story. Jung Bong gave JH blue lagoon poster and here's the what it translated into

The transparentor of Grease, Randal Kleiser brings to the screen a sensual story of natural love.

Two children, shipwrecked alone on a tropical island.

Nature is kind. They thrive on the bounty of jungle and lagoon.

The boy grows tall. The girl beautiful.

When their love happens, it is natural as the sea, and as powerful.

Woow.. when i saw this, this kind of parallel with JH and DS's love story. It is natural and powerful.. and It is really sexual attraction during the adulthood just like the story...   salute to Pdnim that give such a hint and clue like this!

Let's compare to DS and Taek.. I don't know when will their love story will sail (oooh I forgot!! It's sailed already..since.. they are 6 years old?? but agaaaain... it's only Phylia Love, brotherly love) *sigh* I hope DS will awake soon about her feelings.

I hope Taek's word at the end of epi 14 really wakes her up.tumblr_nzpkayEGpi1to1fhoo1_500.gif

@hafunohane Yes! I totally noticed that too. how they completely skipped uploading part 5 ost which i guess is a theme for Taek and Deoksun(considering the cover photo) or the love triangle. And i also find it weird how there is so far no Taek-centred music video eventhough he is an important character who holds a prominent part in the main love triangle. Noticed how all the official mvs do not have much Taek at all? Weird isn't it? Are they hiding something from us? Hahahaha. I wish they would create an official mv for part 5 ost with some Taek scenes. The song is great and deserves some views and listens on the official channel. 

• Like 9

Guest ngocdpb
39 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Btw did Park Bogum trimmed his hair? It looks shorter in the recent episode. I wonder if they all will have a change of hairstyle after the timeskip? Will totally look forward to that. Any suggestions on whathairstyles you think the characters will have  or you wish to see? I read on DC that alot wants Taek to get rid of his fringe and style it up(Bogum's usual no-fringe style) but they say that he might look too handsome and it would be a huge distraction. Bahahahaha XD the comments there are hilarious.

Sorry for cutting your post. I totally agree with you. Maybe PBG's usual hair style will make Taek too beautiful and ppl will think abt DS like an idiot if she turns such a good boy down. Oh oh... just kidding, lol.

@hafunohane im looking at cjenmusic youtube account as well and the official website..

there is really no music video for OST part 5 :cold_sweat: .. sigh 

it looks like they are really promoting/marketing JH and DS to be the end game. same formula as RP94 (it is full of NJ and Trash music videos and less of CB) i was thinking that for Taek to be happy, they will give him a family instead.. SW omma, SW and JJ. 

or probably they are keeping it as a secret .. a mystery that is yet to be unfold :heart:

who knows. lets just enjoy the ride and eat dubokki in Taek's room. hugggss

• Like 9

oh how could they skip the Taek ost that boy don't even appear that much in other mv too >_> 

please be nice to Taek too:P

anyway i just realized i don't remember JH having much interaction with DS family member except knowing SW feel for BR and some exchange of small talk with BR  maybe my bias selective brain delete that moment lol?

DS does have close relation with JH family and Taek dad

while Taek have this intimate talk and drinking moment with DS dad and even confided on how he missing his mom,well DS mom obviously want him as son in law, he keep BR secret,well NE worship him and seem the one who most excited for whatever Taek news lol..

i just found this interesting since Taek just have this special bond with DS and her whole family and Taek dad pretty much their cupid..

well JH must be close too considering they been neighbors for years but it would be nice to show him interact with DS mom or dad in another level or maybe his introvert personality make him look distance..

It just if JH really the husband it feel weird seeing there no scene with him spend time with DS family to bond considering how much the writer love to show how close YJ and Trash with the girls parents even without her around in prev series since it feel like important connection esp with this series focus on family relation so i feel that missing with JH or maybe it gonna appear later...

with how much detail they develop Taek character despite his little and late appearance it getting harder to believe he just another 2nd lead since i don't remember they being this nice to Taewoong&CB lol or maybe like we assume he is more the Joonhee type which is special one or he really is the future husband that they care so much of his character beyond my expectation

about the pink shirt i wonder too DS is giving him the color she like not what he like...since she make all the effort to impress him but don't try hard enough to gift him what he like instead..

but with Taek she proudly know everything about him,prepare carefully every single thing he need without being asked&from her reaction that Taek like someone it seem she unhappy or shock there something about Taek she didn't know so im really curious how she deal with her Taek slipping from her palm....maybe she act like she don't care in front if him but inside only she know since everything is changing around her

anyway this just my thought from my Taek-DS bias eyesight XD

• Like 14

@darafangirl29;) I guess it's fine when it comes to music. If they try to promote SW-BR by "The Scent of Purple" MV, JH-DS by "Little Girl" MV and the gang by "Youth", "There Is Nothing But Give All My Love To You" should be used to promote the true wife and husband moments so I guess they purposely leave it last. On the bright side, lots and lots of BTS involves BG and HR, so I think both male leads are marketed equally ;) 

• Like 7

I've noticed that too! they released "All I can Give You is Love" but there's no MV for it until now (that's like the theme for the adult couple!) it was also the 1st album cover with an otp (the second one was with SW x BR) Even Lee Juck's "Don't Worry, dear" doesn't have an MV, I also wonder why because this song is always used for the saddest/touching moments in the drama. If they really want to sell out the JH-DS loveline with the use of their MVs, fine.

WEIRD. Even CB had an MV with NaJung (Can't Have You by Hi.ni) and remember, HyeHwaDong? I was hoping that it would be Taek-centric since they used that for their childhood flashback but I felt unfamiliar with it, I couldn't connect the MV with the song. A Little Girl MV is about the *triangle* which IS NOT the real and tbh everytime I hear Hyukoh's ost...I remember SW & BR more (maybe because of that unforgettable-epic-flashback scene on ep6) Why won't they give us a music video that shows TK's pov or more of his scenes? Hmmmmmm. :D *EATS PIZZA*

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aoikarin said:

tumblr_nzpkayEGpi1to1fhoo1_500.gif

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Taekieeeeeeee you are soooooooooooo beautiful, I can't taek it anymore.

Have I reached a new fuhnatic level of fandom? I feel like my insides will explode if I stare at that face for one more moment. Is this what Shi Won felt when she saw her Tony Oppa?

answer01-00257.jpg

I can't eatbreathesleep and late at night as I scrunch my eyes hoping to fall asleep, all I can hear is the persistent banging of my heart. Dugundugundugundugundugun.

And this is what I see when I look in the mirror.

Kim_Seul-gie.jpg

Seriously Bogummie, what have you done to me? Otteokke? Otteokke?!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, meguna said:

PBG really belongs to his agency, he blossomed into a fine young man. (Get it? 'Cause he's from Blossom Ent. Lol no? Ok... Haha)

Lol, true enough ^^ Same agency with Song Joong Ki my most favorite actor in regards of expressive eyes ^^

Please PBG make it in Innocent Man like melodrama fingers crossed 

• Like 8

I don't think we need to worry about mv because until now, they haven't released an ost that have JH-DS on the cover (only SunTaek had)..beside in A little girl mv, the triangle love is wrong also when it comes to bts or in Twitter/fb/instagram, they promote PBG-hyeri..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, hafunohane said:

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SHARING OXYGEN WITH IN THIS ROOM.. 

i just noticed something odd.. But help me out by clicking this link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CJENMMUSIC/videos

And now tell me, can you guys see the part 5 of their OST (There Is Nothing But Give All My Love To You) in here? coz i don't. o_0 did they skip the 5th part which has DS and TK on the cover and went straight to Part 6 from part 4? this is the Reply 1988 ost's official YT account. i find it odd considering that Oh Hyuk's Little girl was even made into an MV that garnered 4.5++ million views... errrr i don't wanna jump into conclusions or anything but why skip just one part of the R1988 OST? especially when this song was used during the picture scene in episode 9 for both candidates... so weird!

reply%2B1988%2B5%2B1.jpg

this is a really great song and it deserves an official YT release by you too, CJENMusic!

*impartial treatment for all the official soundtracks please*:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nf4rytlFqG1s554pro5_1280.gif

"I'M WATCHING YA..." 

I noticed too. I thought it was a mistake by the crew but they must be aware.

• Like 6

I've just re-watched the conversation between DS and DR, and not sure whether this thing was mentioned before.

Although she was very upset about nobody liked her, but everytime DR mentioned about Teak, she immediatly changed her attitude.

Firstly, she said why nobody liked me, DR said "Here, Teak!" then she turned to his pointing.

Secondly, DR asked who she like between  him and Teak, she answered Teak with smile.

Thirdly, when she was confusing with DR's advise, DR said Pizza came and she saw our handsome delivery boy, then smiled again.

so not just DS is the only one who made Teak smile, Teak is also the same one with DS.

Just think during pizza waiting...

• Like 18

Coincidentally I have been listening to this song all day long,and it has become a quick favorite,about taek's absence from the mv's, could it be that they're being wary of the whole husband situation,and just want to keep the surprise element intact? =/

• Like 5