Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

9 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3 lol why are you watching moonlight now don't overdose cuteness 

Heyyy, I am watching Moonlight right now (AND Strong Woman, too). I feel the onset of a hyperglycemia attack from the antics of the male leads in both these shows so I'm "rationing" the episodes. 

I can't stand it whenever PBG sticks his face in front of KYJ's face. His face is begging for a kiss, and I've been mentally commanding KYJ to pucker up. "Pucker up, girl! Whatdya waiting for? Moonbeams, and choirs of angels singing?! Just kiss the guy and do all his fangirls a favor!" 

Plotwise however, Moonlight couldn't hold a candle to Reply 1988. You know that....

If you're looking for me, I'm in the "add/subtract" thread in the Gen Discussion forum nowadays, just relaxing, and talking about irrelevant things. Essentially, chilling out with some of my good friends. :) 

• Like 3

@packmule3 I know  add/subtract thread has been trending for a while :D I'm currently watching Age of Youth it's really good. I can squeeze in rewatch for my fav episodes of moonlight. Yeah, it's not like Reply 1988 but there were few similarities and I love it slightly better than any other rom-coms tbh. 

Lol right in both drama there is high difference between leads. She already bit his finger what more do you expect  licking his face would be more puppy like :D  

@angelangie Acting chemistry and couple spark is different to me ^^ Not necessarily good actors sometimes has better chemistry but good actors always generate good chemistry. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but u got to admit he has some good chemy with KYJ :D hehehehe **looking around**

hehehehhe i better hide before 'SunTaek' came after me :D

Goodness! You surprised me. What are you doing here?!! Hahaha. We're currently in three different forums together. You and @Lmanglaare making my head spin. 

@onlysb1, add and subtract is trending bec the chatty, funny girls are there. Feel free to join us. 

• Like 1

Just now, angelangie said:

well im suppose to be everywhere.....well 'almost' if you notice :D 

Hahaha. ALMOST is the operative word. 

:ph34r: 

posting like a ninja. 

Wait! This thread might become a trending topic, too, and people will wonder what the heck is going on with soompiworld. 

Yes, PBG has good chemistry with everybody he works with. I'm sure the scriptwriters for R88 saw that and incorporated this in the plot. In the story, everybody liked and admired him -- although his close friends knew he was such a klutz in many ways that they had to protect him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, shooastrid said:

Just finished a full round rewatch.. the feels brought me back to the good time when we gathered here. lol

can't wait for the next Reply.

Miss you all guys!

Image result for intruder alert gif

What are you doing here??!!!

hahaha. I missed you, too. Why did you watch it without telling us? I'd have loved to watch it all over again.

@onlysb1 and I were discussing it in another thread. How that impromptu beach date was one of the memorable date scenes for us....

DeokSun was lecturing him on how to be wary of scammers when she had just scammed him, too, over lunch.  Remember: she demanded his wallet, and paid for their expensive lunch with HIS money. He didn't even say a word, he just grinned there ... like a fool being scammed and he knew it.  The irony was lost on our Deoksun. :D

• Like 5

• Guest unpinned this topic

So it's June and I haven't watched a single episode this year yet, making this the longest rewatch EVAH! I guess I should continue. I left it after EP15 so only a few more to go. Then I can finally edited that part out of my signature again :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LoveBangWon said:

Another suntaek meeting today! Haha.. love them.. 

HYERI IG UPDATE!

Their position always almost the same, with  Sunwoo in between them but HR & BG wud wear the same matching color :D 

And this time they have Lee Minji with them...I wonder who's birthday they were celebrating

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lxands said:

Their position always almost the same, with  Sunwoo in between them but HR & BG wud wear the same matching color :D 

And this time they have Lee Minji with them...I wonder who's birthday they were celebrating

If im not wrong lee dong hwi, because he post bday gift

i think they try avoid rumor with that position lol..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know you wont believe this but.. I actually watched episode 16 last night @phikyl and @packmule3!

Episode 16 was an episode I previously despised. It's full of awkward moments, not my favorite "funny".

EP16 is about Ra Mi Ran going back to the talent show to sing, after having tried that 5 years ago and failing miserably. This time she doesn't do much better as the tape she took with her, was the egg-man tape instead of the song. 
It's also about Bo Ra moving out of the house and dad having some difficulties with that. I personally think they could've made this more clear. They could've shown him struggling with her leaving the house while drinking heavily after having her given the medicine. I feel that's a missed oppertunity really.
Duk Sun coming closer to Taek while, ofcourse, it didn't work out because Taek grew a conscious. It's a bit odd though. I think he was aware Jung Hwan had feelings for Duk Sun for some time but suddenly, after seeing their picture in Jung Hwan's wallet, he decides to take a step back? Odd.

I just can't get over the 4 boys watching Dirty Dancing underneath a blanket. It makes me wonder what's going on under that blanket. I know, I know. Impure thoughts, only mine. Still though, they're kinda in their prime, sexually speaking...

I'm actually going to finish the last few episodes in the upcoming days as I don't know what to watch next (and before Suzy's new K-Drama which I plan to follow while airing). Suggestions are welcome :) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I know you wont believe this but.. I actually watched episode 16 last night @phikyl and @packmule3!

Episode 16 was an episode I previously despised. It's full of awkward moments, not my favorite "funny".

EP16 is about Ra Mi Ran going back to the talent show to sing, after having tried that 5 years ago and failing miserably. This time she doesn't do much better as the tape she took with her, was the egg-man tape instead of the song. 

It's also about Bo Ra moving out of the house and dad having some difficulties with that. I personally think they could've made this more clear. They could've shown him struggling with her leaving the house while drinking heavily after having her given the medicine. I feel that's a missed oppertunity really.

Duk Sun coming closer to Taek while, ofcourse, it didn't work out because Taek grew a conscious. It's a bit odd though. I think he was aware Jung Hwan had feelings for Duk Sun for some time but suddenly, after seeing their picture in Jung Hwan's wallet, he decides to take a step back? Odd.

I just can't get over the 4 boys watching Dirty Dancing underneath a blanket. It makes me wonder what's going on under that blanket. I know, I know. Impure thoughts, only mine. Still though, they're kinda in their prime, sexually speaking...

I'm actually going to finish the last few episodes in the upcoming days as I don't know what to watch next (and before Suzy's new K-Drama which I plan to follow while airing). Suggestions are welcome :) 

I'm here, @CamelKnight! I just got home a little over an hour ago from an unexpected overnighter. Thoughts and prayers to our soompi families who have been affected by Hurricane Irma and the earthquake in Mexico. 

Will try to catch up later. 

Yes, Episode 16 was awkward. I don't know why Episode 16s are always awkward to me ... in a 20 episode drama.:tongue: Tagging @bebe1989

• Like 2