Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

14 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Morning all! 

I know @packmule3 is unable to make it today but is anyone else here? @CamelKnight, @romanov @salz? I know @thesunset is probably lurking. :wink: 

If not, we can reschedule this week's ep. :) 

I'll be at home in 10 minutes, then I'm all yours :) but if it's only us, maybe next week is better

@thesunset lets give everyone another 10 mins then and if nobody else comes, we'll just reschedule for next week. lol. 

Hey @CamelKnight, did you get sucked into weekend chores again? :tongue:

Edit: It's a half hour after our usual start time and it appears nobody else is coming so lets reschedule this for next week and hope more people can make it! :)

Episode 18 Rescheduled for Saturday January 21st at 10pm KST.

[Should we change the start time to later since we have less timezones to work around now? Let me know]

On 1/12/2017 at 11:30 PM, phikyl said:

Anyone up for a rewatch of episode 18 this weekend?

Saturday January 14th at 10pm KST

@packmule3 @salz @romanov @CamelKnight @thesunset @crimsonanonym @hyuki4ever and anyone else that I've forgotten to tag.

Does that date/time work for you?

I apologize for the late notice. I thought I posted this yesterday but it seems I never hit submit. :sweatingbullets:

oh no, i missed this post @phikyl

But i couldn't too since i had appointment last night.

On 1/10/2017 at 5:59 AM, hushhh said:

@packmule3

Dramabeans's Javabeans have lost her minds or her memory.

Who is she calling alpha, SunWoo? Jung Bong? Taek?

Spoiler

5. Candy and Alpha Heroes

javabeans: Call it Candy and her Alpha hero, or the Darcy syndrome, or tsundere; they’re all variations on the same theme. At the crux of the matter is a plucky heroine melting the heart of a crotchety (but hot!) hero—after first melting the ice around his stone-cold heart—and it’s one of the bedrocks upon which dramaland is built. I like to think of it as an evolution from the Cinderella story, which is a perennial favorite for a reason but does rather put the worn in time-worn. Prince Charming ruled the early days of trendy K-dramas, but it wasn’t long before Charming underwent a bad-boy makeover and emerged charismatically cranky.

What’s the appeal in a hero who says mean things and thinks niceness is a character flaw? In real life, we’d just walk away when presented with a sneering superior, a rude boss who’s constantly nitpicking, or a guy who thinks every hand-sewn sequin on his designer tracksuit is better than you. Sticking around to see if he’ll grow and mature out of his assy stage is a bet that’s simply not worth taking. In dramaland, however, there’s satisfaction in the redemption arc (his), as well as safety (for her) in knowing that he is, underneath it all, a decent fellow. It’s a safety that only works in fiction (seriously, don’t try this at home, kids!), where the Powers That Be have assured us that he’s our guy, so we can rest assured that it’s safe to root for the couple. It even becomes a twisted kind of fun to see a sneery Alpha hero misunderstand the heroine or put her down, because we know he’ll be brought down low once love takes hold. Since narratives love dramatic extremes, the higher they stick their noses, the harder they’ll fall on them. And while there have been dramas that tackle the reverse scenario, with an Alpha heroine and a Beta male, it doesn’t have the same effect, inasmuch as swapping the genders reverses the power dynamic. Skewing the character setup to extremes on the conventional power scale (powerful hero, powerless heroine) further emphasizes the great equalizing power of love, where their hearts are on equal ground.

We recommend: My Girl, Goong, Secret Garden, Boys Before Flowers, Full House, Brilliant Legacy, You’re Beautiful, The Last Scandal of My Life, Best Love, Answer Me 1988, Oh Hae-young Again, Master’s Sun, Drinking Solo, Jealousy Incarnate

Watch at your own risk: Heirs, Pasta, Cheese in the Trap, Hyde, Jekyll, Me, Level 7 Civil 

Reply 1988 with an Alpha hero???

Don't tell me the dramabeans squad is still in denial about the identities of the OTP? After a year??! :huh::D

Spoiler

They can be in a perpetual denial loop, but it's still going to be Taec and Duksun.  

tumblr_mqzjmnk14f1rijbg1o1_500.gif

• Like 6

On 1/14/2017 at 8:35 AM, CamelKnight said:

@phikyl sorry, I indeed got suckered into cleaning out the closet. Since I demanded it to be done (she's got tooooooo many clothes) I really couldn't stand by and watch her do it (while watching R88) :( 

Oh no!! You entered her closet?? The privacy of my closet is similar to the privacy of a polling booth. My husband knows better than to disturb anything in there. I have this weird photographic memory when it comes to the location of my suits, dresses, scarves, bags, shoes,etc., Whenever he moves or switches something around, it throws me off. So he has his own closet, and I have mine.

A couple of weekends ago, I was hiding in the closet and doing the rewatch with @phikyl.  

@phikyl I'm sorry, I can't also make it next weekend. It's going to be pretty hectic here next weekend with the inauguration. 

• Like 3

On 1/7/2017 at 9:25 AM, romanov said:

The scene where TK DS ate together with baduk club crew and DS friends, TK seemed uninterested into the menu. He even barely ate the soup. Was it because of he can't spend time just with DS or he just dont have the appetite when in baduk match?

Because he couldn't spent one-on-one time with DS. He said he was hungry when he called her up. And DS' friend was either tactless or obtuse.

Nicely dressed guy + nicely dressed girl + meeting together on their own = date

Why did she invite them to join their party? <_<

• Like 5

18 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Oh no!! You entered her closet?? The privacy of my closet is similar to the privacy of a polling booth. My husband knows better than to disturb anything in there. I have this weird photographic memory when it comes to the location of my suits, dresses, scarves, bags, shoes,etc., Whenever he moves or switches something around, it throws me off. So he has his own closet, and I have mine.

It's a shared walk-in closet (well.. kinda. Difficult to explain so let's just say it is). Whenever she's got too many clothes to hang and it starts piling up, I pull the break and make her get rid of stuff. If she's not going to wear it, there's no need for it.

Thankfully she feels the same way, though she does need a push at times.

But I know what you mean. Her stuff needs to be arranged in a certain way too :tongue: 

• Like 2

Hello park bo gum fans. 

I have been silent lurker since long time here. For all fans of park bo gum, I have started something interesting. 

We all love ve park bo gum. He is super handsome, lovely and one of a kind. Somebody may love his kindness, others may love his aura. We all want to express something about him. 

If you guys wish to confess anything about park bo gum, 

Here is my ig @bogum_confessions

DM your confessions for park bo gum. You can either DM on Instagram or personal message me here on soompi.all confessions are posted anonymously. 

https://www.instagram.com/bogum_confessions/

Edited by bogumconfessions123

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 10:24 PM, salz said:
Suntaek/Gumri and their R88 famili together today yay
Seem Noeul already discharge from hospital?? I hope he better now

From the caps, I guess the girl with the cap is Ryu Hyeyoung, the one she's  holding is Hyeri, next to Hyeri, with KSwiss jacket on, is Bogum & the othe guy with black jacket & cap with nike shoes is Choi Sungwon. So I assume the tall guy the other side of Hyeyoung is Ahn Jaehong. So I wonder which one is Ra Miran, the lady in white coat or the small lady in black next to CSW? Btw was Hyeri a little bit tipsy, she seemed a little unbalance when Hyeyoung held her...

Edit:- It was RHY with the cap, HR sandwhich between her & BG, the lady in white coat was R94 daughter, Go Ara, and Ra Miran was the one next to Choi Sungwon (the guy with the cap)

• Like 7

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/girls-days-hyeri-apologizes-fans-making-wait-grazia-pictorial/

Hyeri also made some wishes for 2017. “I always say that I hope it’s like this past year,” she said. “I’m always happy with the present. I was happy in 2015 and 2016. I’m not greedy for a year even better than the last. To a personality without ambition, everything went well.”

Whoa.....Hyeri is sooo Deoksun :o she is just content with her life, with not so much of a big dream.

And to have PBG loves a girl like Deoksun, wasn't he giving us to much hint here? Not to mention he really flirted with HR on set like he never did with his other lady co-stars,  no matter how friendly he is/was with them. So don't blame us for being delulu here :D 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...