Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

ME AFTER SEEING THEIR CUTE BTS INTERACTIONS: 

26tPf2jOClYnSI61a.gif

WARNING: MAY CAUSE RAPID HEARTBEAT (OR WORSE, HEART ATTAEK), INTERNAL NOSEBLEED AND LOTS OF SQUEALING.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION, DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FEELS!

R14YqFO66w25y.gif1ELoOFSmbC6Oc.gifCxEBIoHWFHt3q.giffQpKZYNmQGoda.gifBwS46DGskQ5wc.gifCEI2yFvQ7W5mU.gif5X2Qf5DbnM3FS.gifOZ5aO2kgkI944.gifIcnWpFpOpl5iE.gifEOZdPtZgNMZIk.gif

PS: EDITED. ENJOY! And thanks for the well wishes, everyone :) why so sweet!! 

• Like 24

OMG. I have been waiting for a new BTS for a loooooong time. Especially for the beach scene. Even if Taek is not the hubby, at least Park Bo Gum and Hyeri are shippable irl. Why are they so adorable together??? He's so smooth with his skinships :x and did you guys see him helping her put on her socks? *squeal*. 

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

New BTS guys

Bogum is so smooth hugging Hyeri like that, man this kid's so charming

omg how cute is that BTS...

JH feeding TK&DS haha he also gave heat pack to everyone...

Hyeri &Bogum interactions BTS are really something.. they really seem close <3 if ever they don't end up in the drama.. I wish they can be together forever in real life <3

now I want an engsub for this clip!!

• Like 7

I just remembered..I'm not sure when ep.that DS father said its not over till it's over...but i do remember he have this scene..and then now DS mom line" the star always comes last.."don't remembered exact word..but then it feels really means something...so guys fasten your life jacket it will be very challenging sailing...hihihihihi!!^^

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

OMG CAN HYERI AND PARK BO GUM STOOPPPP THEY NEED TO STOPPPPPP

Guys I suddenly seen again the replay here of ep.12 and I just noticed how DS look Taek when he comes wearing cap...until he seat..she look at him with this kinda admiration feeling with a smile on her face.hahahahah! If it's just part of my delusional imagination so be it.. Hihihihi!! ^^ I never see DS look to JH the way she look Taek...

• Like 6

Anyone read Korean? Someone kindly posted these links on the main thread:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=269057&page=2&serVal=4:33&s_type=all&ser_pos=

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=269071&page=1&serVal=%EC%8B%9C%EA%B3%84&s_type=all&ser_pos=

There's some kind of conspiracy theory involving all the 4:33 clocks in Taekie appa's shop. LOL. Someone said it's because PD Shin admires 4-3-3 soccer formation.

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

• Like 3

You guys are so amazing with all the insightful analysis that I could never come up with myself. I feel like I keep repeating myself here when I say I don't watch Korean dramas frequently or as professionally as many of you (reading into such little details, coming up with strong arguments and facts,...), but it's mostly my gut feeling telling me what I should go for. And I've picked TK/DS. It's simply just what I see, what I hear and how I feel have led me to come and join you all in this lovely thread. Besides the JH/DS situation looks so forced that I can't seem to be convinced, It's TK/DS's chemistry, their interaction, the bond they have between each other makes me can't help but fall for them. And most of the time, my gut feeling is usually right (mind you, I was one of a very few people in the theater walking out of the room with a big smile after watching the Hunger Game when Katniss and Peeta end up together, and I never read the books so.., ). Reading all your theories with supporting details and evidences keeps me being hopeful and having a strong faith in a happy ending for Teak and DS (whether they're together or not). I just wanna thank all of you for keeping our ship sailing strong despite there are so many icebergs waiting ahead. t4624.gif

@gerimisore English is your 3rd language, and you can write that well? I'm so ashamed of myself. Although Vietnamese is my mother tongue and English is what I speak everyday, I suck at writing in both languages. It's not even funny. For this show, Vietsub is always out a day after the show is aired, it confuses me most of the time with the terms I'm not familiar with, so I have to wait for English sub (I'm embarrassed). In high school, it was a mandatory to take 2nd language, I picked French and made no attempt to go further with it when I fulfilled the requirement. Going to college, I was forced to take language classes again, I chose Spanish thinking it's similar to English, little did I know I was dead wrong and only passed that class because my Colombian friend helped me with most of the assignments. Sighs... I forgot French already and only know some basic words, sentences in Spanish. I admire you so much girly :wub:

• Like 7

about Taek confession... in my opinion there is nothing special from that confession... that just boys talk... one of his friend ask who he like that happens to be JH that ask... and Taek just being honest said he like DS... i don't think he had any intention to challenge JH or even claim DS... he is just being honest to his friend saying that he really like DS...

not like someone else that think that he like someone but can't man up and be honest... 

• Like 8

Park Bogum is such an oppa with Hyeri. He was helping support her and taking her socks off. They compliment and praise each other about doing a good job on their scenes, so cute!!

It's great seeing the two of them interact like kids together. Hyeri pretended to be flashing and Bogum sat in the corner hid is face in pretend hehe. Idk why that scene where Hyeri says 'oh, you're a man after all' in the bts at a new angle much closer where we see her face clearer seems to convey more emotion and fluttering ... they didn't use that one ;u ;

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, Meliere said:

Anyone read Korean? Someone kindly posted these links on the main thread:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=269057&page=2&serVal=4:33&s_type=all&ser_pos=

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=269071&page=1&serVal=%EC%8B%9C%EA%B3%84&s_type=all&ser_pos=

There's some kind of conspiracy theory involving all the 4:33 clocks in Taekie appa's shop. LOL. Someone said it's because PD Shin admires 4-3-3 soccer formation.

so I have decided to play this game LOL be prepared yall for what you are about to read below....im warning you!!!!! dont laugh too much >.<

so the time 4:33 is on all the clocks

and in the second link the "4" is represented by the Korean flag trigram.Now  i thought Mhmmmm interestinggg......interesting

so if you look at the symbolism for the trigram with four lines it represents the element of the sun, autumn,fire, fruition, and middle daughter ( wiki) HMMM OK I thought 

remember i said Tk favorite band is Deulgukhwa which means Chrysanthemum, a yellow flower, well this flower in Chinese art is one of the four flowers representing the seasons....and guess which season it represents...AUTUMN 

T.T so perfect, so spot 

so then I thought what about the two 33..... i thought it cant be the number 3 because the clock should have been :03 or :30, and thought well there is a trigram with 3 lines side by side... and it is for earth, summer, and vitality....mother .... *goat noise*

so close everyone

but yellow and green....yellow and green...yellow and green

for yall of you that read this post and didn't laugh, please do...im trying to top the macdonalds theory here :3 

~~~but i came to a realization that Tk and Ds will potentially both be the middle child of their families~~~

• Like 17

Guest gerimisore

@hafunohane Okay! We can help each other then. Hehe. Good luck on your exam, dear! :)

@giao_nguyen Ah, me too! I had the mandatory to learn French and Mandarin in high school. And then in college I tried to self-learn Korean and Japanese. After a couple of years without practicing, I forgot all of them except a few basic Korean. LOL. Learning new languages is hard.

--

AAAAAAK, PBG and Hyeri!!! <3 Can they get any cuter? Ugh, my heart can't take it <3

--

In episode 10, when Deoksun's bffs came to her house, Junghwan asked her to watch a movie that weekend. This then strengthens her bffs' speculation that Junghwan likes her. I can't help but wonder, what if Deoksun mentioned that waaaaaay before that Taek also had a movie date with her.

I do think that Deoksun's resistance in introducing Taek to her friends is because of the protection squad thing. But I'll put my believe that the PD might have something "big" in store that could explain as to WHY they keep showing us how Deoksun rejects her friends' request again and again. Once or twice is enough, but they show us three times. I think I am allowed to feel a little bit suspicious. Hmm.

And also I notice that both Man-ok and Ju-hyun (is it her name?) are very good in reading people (except for that whole Sunwoo fiasco ofc. lol). Remember that scene when Noeul was silently asking for help because of his girlfriend's scary gang? Deoksun was like "bleh, i'm going home", but her bffs know it right away that something is wrong, therefore they invite Noeul to come to eat ddukbokki with them.

Taek's adoration towards Deoksun is as clear as the day. Boy is so smitten, everything she does will be put under the "asdfghjkl why so cute <3" archive in Taek's memory. I can't help but imagine their reaction when they meet Taek and what will they say to Deoksun.

Hey guys! I'm back to share about my research after I saw the 4:33 theory with all the clocks in his dad's shop and at the match...

Screen_Shot_2015_12_16_at_11_09_24_PM.pn

This is the post for those who has yet to see it. 

So don't trust me on this guys.. I tried looking for Baduk's formation/ techniques etc to no avail. Instead, I found 2 interesting possible meanings:

1. http://bit.ly/1NfNeTp // Music composition technique in which the idea is to create a piece of music made up entirely of silence (no instruments played during the entire 4 minutes and 33 seconds). This part is the most interesting to me: At the time, however, Cage felt that such a piece would be "incomprehensible in the Western context," and was reluctant to write it down. "I didn't wish it to appear, even to me, as something easy to do. I wanted to mean it utterly and be able to live with it." Hmmm....

Screen_Shot_2015_12_16_at_11_13_59_PM.pn

2. http://bit.ly/1Iaz2iJ // Soccer formation 4-3-3: known for taektical flexibility, can be adjusted to become either more defensive or attaeking. 

Screen_Shot_2015_12_16_at_10_48_43_PM.pn

---- And I found these Taek-shi (Taxi) GIFs from DC.. HAHAHAHA THESE GIFS ARE RIGHT AT HOME IN THIS THREAD. #LOL

26tPmuPqrfVKU2Mo0.gif26tPem50WwKptBTgY.gif26tOZlS2ek6I1c80M.gif

@mangachickava thanks :) i had so much fun making them. YES GUYS I'VE EDITED THE POST WITH MY GIFS!! <3

• Like 14

You guys are awesome! Love reading all the different and interesting thoughts and analysis from a variety of people in here. Keep em coming everyone! Continue spreading positivity and love! <3

& the BTS. Gosh I love how everyone in the cast are so close. They really seem like a family! Bogum & Hyeri interactions are adorable!

• Like 3

Spoiler

As middle children all over the world know for the eldest it was because they’re the eldest and for the youngest it was because they’re the youngest that I had to always yield at them. I thought my mom and dad were aware of how much I had sacrificed – unfortunately it wasn’t the case” -Deok Sun-

“Dads don’t automatically become dads the moment you’re born because it was my first time being a dad” -Sung Dong Il-

“What helps you overcome obstacles isn’t brains but someone who will take your hand and will not let you go.” -Deok Sun-

“The home inflicted upon you outside the home, the scars inflicted on you by life itself and the pain inflicted on you by your family… the people who will hold and stand by you until the end, it’s family” -Deok Sun-

“Adults keep it bottled up, adults feel pain too. They were too busy being adults and acted strong because of the pressure that came with their age.” -Deok Sun-

“Sometimes it’s okay to be deluded – if you can make your mother happy by making her think her cooking is good” 

“There is no need to force the harsh truth onto a small bit of happiness – sometimes you need an illusion to be happy. Adult-like child is just one without complaints, They’ve acclimated to the world of adults and they’ve grown used to the illusions around them. Adult-like child is just… a child. An illusion is short but a misunderstanding lasts a long time”

“This block creates friendship through the power of time”

“With money, you will never be satisfied whether you have a lot or not” -Sung Dong Il-

“The rich are innocent and the poor are guilty. A person who has money is blameless while the other who has no money bears the blame.”

“I cannot swap husbands but I can swap umbrellas” -Lee Il Hwa-

“No matter how much someone else’s things look better, it is all in vain” -Sung Dong Il-

“Another way to say ‘tacky’ or ‘sick of’ is ‘comfortable’ and ‘accustomed to’.

“The feeling of being accustomed only comes with having spent a long time with something / someone and the only people I am comfortable with who truly know me, embrace me & console me. Sometimes you’re so sick of something and it may look so tacky you don’t even want to look at it but the only people in the world who can protect me are my people. People I’m used to and comfortable with who have been my people for a long time are people you cannot help but love”

“I’m my mother’s precious daughter too”  -Kim Sun Young-

“There were times I could not understand why she seemed to have self-consciousness or a sense of pride and got angry. I didn’t realize it back then but it was because Mom had something more precious than herself to protect – me” -Sung Bo Ra-

When true love manifests, it doesn’t allow one to be concerned over one’s pride and causes one to cast it aside. That is why mothers are strong” -Sung Bo Ra-

“They say that God could not be in all places at once so He created mothers.” -Sung Bo Ra-

“Even when I’m at the age to be a mother, my mother always be my guardian angel. Calling her by the name Mom is something that has the power to tug at my heartstrings. Mothers are always strong” -Sung Bo Ra-

“When one is at the age when one can console one’s mother, it’s when one has matured past being able to say ‘Thank You’ and ‘I Love You’. If one wishes to make one’s mother happy, the words ‘Mom I need you” is more than enough”

“Don’t be too sad. Another person might be in love with you right now and might suddenly confessthey’ve liked you for a very long time” -Lee Moon Se-

“He is a happy kid in the inside because he knows how much his father loves and cherishes him” -Kim Sung Young

Time flies… time eventually creates farewell and it always leaves people with regrets. If you love someone, tell them now before your fleeting days are filled with regret. In some ways, the biggest present time gives us is the memories we have of loving others that’s why you have to shove aside embarrassment and confess your love to the one you love”

Words hold your heart so they also have a temperature. The thing that makes this cold malicious world a living temperature is not famous wise saying but one warm word filled with your temperature”

“You only have one life, it’ll fly by” -Tae Yong-

“Sometimes we become indebted or inconvenience others. Don’t suffer on your own” -Moo Sung-

A line indicates a limit saying: ‘That’s as far as you get.’ Protecting a line is remaining in that comfortable space you have used to and maintain those rules, that world, those relationships. Not crossing the line also means that you will never see a new world with new rules & relationships. If you dream of a new relationship, if you dream of love – you have to cross that line”-Deok Sun-

“Of course there are some lines that should never be crossed” -Deok Sun-

“We are friends, there shouldn’t be any secrets between us” -Deok Sun-

http://beatuscorner.com/quotes/

• Like 4