Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

You know, a long time ago I read on Dreambeans that this would happen.  That SW and JH were just crushes brought on because of her friends, and the last four episodes would focus on her real love with Taek, who she loves on her own and not because of her friends.  Wish I could find that post!  Don't even know what episode it was in though.  Taek end makes so much sense to me when viewed like that. 

I need to rewatch the whole drama when it ends.  JH fans were trolled by the future husband, which I have been saying forever.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, hafunohane said:

TAEK/DS GIFs

EDITED: KISS SCENE OF OUR DREAMS!!!!! <3

#ICANDIEHAPPY

BONUS: ALMIGHTY REAR VIEW OF TAEKKIE:

Hide contents

Hide contents

\

@liteulkwin

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Park Bo Gum's kissing skill! I'm stunned!!!! Daum, Hyeri is sooooooooooooooooooo lucky. 

Lists of KDrama good kissers should be updated and include him now...

Thanks so much for sharing these gifs. 

Edited by jongdae08
  • Like 18

it just hit me...

THE LAST EPISODE IS GOING TO AIR TOMORROW.

i don't think i can ever move on from this drama, this, for sure, will ALWAYS be on my top 5 list. 

and yes tears are streaming down my face.

and nope, i'm never moving on. i can see myself someday in the future... rewatching the drama and remembering how passionate i was about taeksun.. and NOT regretting it. lol. :D

i'm also very grateful to have this forum... filled with very warm and loving and of course extremely attentive, detailed and smart people here.. i'm so glad i boarded the ship since the very start even if we had only 1% chance back then... :bawling::blush: 

this drama will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Dayum! That boy can kiss!!! So she sleeps in his room, aye? ;) I reckon neither slept on the sofa...

Two grown adults who have been suppressing their feelings for yeaaars are alone in a hotel, and finally got to express their feelings for each other. Yeah, not sleeping alone.  :blush:

• Like 8

Wow!!! Park Bo Gum can really kiss very well...hehehe.... so professional!  he was like a young boy to me previously, this episode he makes me feel like he is a real man with that kiss lol..

Our Taektanium submarine can finally comes up and need not stay under water....  yahoooooo................

• Like 16

1 minute ago, syaiira said:

-------

They are just adorable. ♥

Deoksun's outfit has me over the moon! It's so cute. I'm stealing it. All I need is a handsome, well dressed man like Taek to complete the look. :heart:

They look so good together. And Hyeri has AMAZING LEGS.

• Like 15