Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

We have finally landed, we have seen the promise land and we have SURVIVED

4 minutes ago, londonbridgeispauline said:

Huhu that preview! What did the preview say??? HAHAHA :))

IT's DS' and TK's turn to hide their relationship, theyre having their own little fights 

• Like 12

oh shyt the preview, I'll stay positive but looks like there'll be some conflicts between DS and Taek./

DS looks like she wants to keep their relationship secret but Taek doesn't. Taek wanted to hold her hand in a restaurant (?) but she pulled back, then another scene he hugged her but she dodged and he was mad, he turned and walked away.

My thought is bcause Taek is a famous guy, she doesn't want media notice their relationship

• Like 11

oh as expected the moms is against BR&SW and would be harder for Taeksun to come out lol

awww DS why you avoid Taek lovey dovey attack pda the man just want some love and more skinship XD

tomorrow is last ep please spare some time for Taek flashback too the boys deserve more insight into his memory since moving to the neighborhood and falling in love with DS :P 

but with that child Taek spoiler i guess we definitely gonna get the flashback

• Like 8

hahahahahaha.... omg full of laugh, tears and joy in this episode ...... 

the kiss is SUPERB the hug is CUTE........ 

wondering how DS and Taek tell their friends and parent about their relationship .... (for surely both parent will be so happy)... hahahaa cant wait for tomorrow episode .... 

nb. see you in my dream :wub:

• Like 8