Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Oh god i just came back to my sense now, so i can write here i guess.

First of all, group hug girls! We are right all along afterall! All of our analysis pays off big time, and we're not delusional! 

THE SCRIPT TOTALLY CHANGED!! *sarcasm* ;)

Ah but i don't know why i'm feeling too happy right now to be even thinking about our hard times before.

I've never so happy about main couple in a drama as this, Deoksun is totally adorable when she's in "real love" mode, and did i mention that our Taek is unbelievably HOT, KISSABLE, and HUGGABLE at the same time? I think i can feel how DS feel when she's ditching the dinner to meet Taek on his way home, i reeaaaally can feel how excited i am meeting such a lovely huggable boyfriend. :w00t:

EP9 is the first China date, for the first time, Deoksun sees Taek in a new light, as a man. 

EP19 is the second China date, for the first time, Deoksun feels real love and experiencing her not-so-first kiss (lol) with her newly found boyfriend. :wub:

Deoksun's stewardess friend is the MVP this time!! :P

Also, in the end the left-handed clue on future husband is pretty big deal afterall. 

• Like 22

Lawl. I wish someone would give those bratty kids over at MT a time-out. At this point, it's better to just ignore the taunts and grumbles bec I think they'll never see it the way we do (maybe not right now). That's how I deal with my 3 yo throwing a hissy fit. Let's just instead  bask in the loveliness of the show and that kiss (hooo *fams myself*)  I mean, how could they not feel the love from the 3 families overflowing and spilling out over our screens? 

• Like 13

I feel so bad because I was too excited about episode 19 that I tweeted spoilers about it while livestreaming and now, some of my mutuals are sly-digging me and I'm really sorry but IDK HOW DO YOU EVEN CONTAIN YOUR FEELINGS especially when other people are putting down your ship T_T Sigh

• Like 14

i HATE it that everyone is saying that "oh maybe they changed the husband since park bogum is so popular right now".

NOPE. the husband has been decided since the very beginning. 

i hope someone can make a masterpost (clues and analysis) SOON to show it to all those haters.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, heyyyitsgs20 said:

i HATE it that everyone is saying that "oh maybe they changed the husband since park bogum is so popular right now".

NOPE. the husband has been decided since the very beginning. 

i hope someone can make a masterpost (clues and analysis) SOON to show it to all those haters.

I hate people say it has to be JH because "RJY is the husband anyway".  Are they not aware there is a Taek version too lol 

Anyway, after this episode do they seriously think JH will now date DS?  He won't.  Even if she dumps Taek, he won't.   And yes, a TK/DS fan should post a full analysis in the MT.  I could see it was moving that direction, but some people just can't. 

• Like 14

Guest aoikarin
33 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Although i am really happy right now,not for only Taek and Ds but for whole neighborhood,they were amazing!!!all of them!I was crying and crying,how brave and honest JungHwan was,how greatful children were... 

But...there is a problem.When Noyl said to his mom that Bora is dating to someone,she got really happy and sais that he could be anyone, but not Sunwoo and he knows why,there is a reason:blink:

Still happy:D

i think because of their surname.. SUNG.. before 1997, there's law prohibits same surname to marry i think.. Ahhh. romeo and juliet story will start.. I think Bora become presecutor will be helpful, she'll fight to change to rule.. to be with SW.. wow Bora is heroinne.. she's beautiful, smart and also powerful.. hahahha

I still need lovey dovey scene for Taekkie and DS!!!! Stop fighting you two.. give us more scenes of steamy kiss.. and.. YUp, i'm still waiting Taek's Car parking scene ..LOL

3 minutes ago, rynn_peace said:

Okay the title of the kiss scene video that uploaded by tvn is "eonamtaek! Hyeri husband is Park Bo Gum. A deep kiss that make sure of each other heart" So no doubt!! Nothing will change except the writer is kidnapped by alien and make DS marries JH tomorrow 

Funny they also didn't call the "dream kiss" a dream kiss, but a kiss like a dream or something right?  They know what's up. 

And yeah, there's no twist after that deeep kiss alone in a hotel.  

• Like 9

So sweet…:wub::wub::wub:… Everything and everyone was so sweet in this episode… I have stars in my eyes right now… I cried a river too :bawling:… Today was lovely.

Since we know TK is the husband already, there is a possibility that his wedding will not be shown because it is done deal. We'll see Sunbora's only, which is fine…

Long live Sung appa! Well done!!! Mrs Cheetah scene was lovely too. Uri Junghwan is such a beautiful son to have for his parents. 

• Like 10