Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

1 hour ago, melissala said:

That is FALSE.  Production team already said they didn't have time to film two endings.  This richard simmons is going to be repeated and  believed by JH shippers now who think the writer changed the story. 

Wow your doing a great job defending the writers, script and pds in MT! Thumbs up!! ^___^ hope our other roommates can help and post there too...^__^

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

....Yikes, why are comment sites so cancerous. every single thing makes me sad....it's so mind boggling how in denial they are and have no sense of direction when it comes to scriptwriting and production. I guess a lot of people still root for the typical k-drama formula. One even said they should just die on a plane crash. and  They keep repeating the same thing:

1. it's a mess

2. they changed it last minute

3. we dont know for sure theres one episode left

??????????i ...i ...ok

It's mind boggling people still think there's a chance for things to change.  They just can't change things after DS kissed him in a hotel room, and they are now "dating" after JH gave up and gave his blessing, all while DS did not care JH confessed.  This isn't just TK got ahead and it'll swing back to JH tomorrow,  but TK won the damn battle this episode.  There is no turning back.  

• Like 14

Just ignore those comments @Nikkaquarian just like how they ignored the clues that pointing taek is the husband. Their acceptance is not needed for ds-tk lol. Let them be bitter and sick. I remember nb is so bias. So they might only translate the bad comments because im sure knetz loves taek character. All i can do is laughing my richard simmons off reading all those miserable reaction and comment. Lol its so funny that they even banned and reported the post related to taek. Omg my imagination is the writer must be so sick as well seeing those people who only care about their ship pathetic

• Like 17

1 hour ago, mayley said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read that the actor who played the future husband wasn't told who he'd be playing as, and so he just acted to the best of his interpretation?

But it's completely possible for a person to change more than we'd think possible, especially since his wife has a lot of influence on him, LOL. Who taught Taek how to curse? Deoksun, haha. Willing to bet he got the, "Do you want to die?" from her.

I heard this too but I'm not sure it's important because in the Episode 20 preview Taek gets mad at Hyeri so it looks to me like he is going through a transition anyway.  I don't think I've seen him get angry like that before and his dad said he wished he would get angry because he never does.   I noted earlier during the live stream that his personality seemed different. It looks like the transition is being done in a realistic way too because PBG is such a good actor. I really want to see him act less dependent and childlike and start taking care of himself better.

• Like 14

Just watched the raw... So... They didn't sleep in the same room that night. Dang. Hahahha... Nevertheless, that kiss! Did you see how his right hand just pushed DeokSun back so he could deepen the kiss? *meltz* For however intense SunWoo and BoRa's kisses were, Taek's intensity makes up for the both of them. Kekeke...

Speaking of SunWoo and BoRa, I remember being told too when I was younger (I'm ethnic Chinese) that while there was no law stipulates here, the older generation also didn't approve of couples with the same surname marrying. Must be an East Asian social practice passed down from ancient times to prevent incest. But if that is the sole reason for disapproval, will the show mean to address legal changes by having them marry in 1997? SunWoo would've been done with medical school by then too. But yeah, I can imagine the social taboo...

• Like 23

37 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

Just ignore those comments @Nikkaquarian just like how they ignored the clues that pointing taek is the husband. Their acceptance is not needed for ds-tk lol. Let them be bitter and sick. I remember nb is so bias. So they might only translate the bad comments because im sure knetz loves taek character. All i can do is laughing my richardsimmons off reading all those miserable reaction and comment. Lol its so funny that they even banned and reported the post related to taek. Omg my imagination is the writer must be so sick as well seeing those people who only care about their ship pathetic

Haha agree! guys take note also that majority of the ratings are from the ajhussi's and ahjumma's so the internet is only a portion of S.KOREA it is not the whole audience voice so I would say it can be bias! We never know maybe ahjussis and ahjummas prefer this ending because they are more mature and they know love that is slow but last forever! and we need maturity to know that. It's not always the hormones or angst! When we get old we need this kind of friendship like Deoksun and Taek when all the butterfly in our stomachs r gone, I would say this is an honest and unconditional love.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

2016 INTERVIEW SCENE:

DS: Yah how could you say 1989?
TK: But 1989 is correct.
DS: I was only in my third year of high school. I was only a high school student!
TK: Ah thats right you were in your third year. I wasn't in school so I forgot all about that. But whats wrong with you being a high school student then?
DS: You are a public figure. It would be news if you a public figure's first kiss was with a high school student only in her 3rd year. Yah, the public knows of you as a stone buddha. 
DS: Lets tell them to erase the footage and film it again. 

_____

NOEUL AND MOM CONVERSATION AT 26:50

NL: I've had this suspicion for some time
Mom: What suspicion?
NL: About eldest nuna.
Mom: What about Bora?
NL: I think she's dating these days.
Mom: Really? I was really worried she had no interest in guys. Who do you think it is?
NL: I think its someone in the neighborhood.
NL: Who could it be? First Jungpal hyung is in Sacheon so he's out. 
Mom: Why? Mom likes Jung Hwan. Even if he's younger its okay. 
NL: I think its Jungbong hyung or...
Mom: Jungbong-ie?
NL: Or... Taekie hyung?
Mom: TAEKIEEEEE! Mom likes Taekie the most!  
NL: Me too me too!
Mom: But Taekie is afraid of Bora.
NL: Thats true. So Taekie hyung is out too. Then Dong Ryong hyung- nahhh.
NL: Then there's only one person left. The way I see it, this hyung is the likeliest. 
Mom: It cant be Sun Woo. Even if its other people, it cannot be Sun Woo. You know why, right? 

DS Mom, we love Taekie the most too! You gonna get your wish!!!! DS Dad can finally be right onceeeeeeeee!!! 

Lol this made me laugh so hard :D:P 

• Like 16

Thanks for a different perspective.  The voting for fav couple was 58/42, so it's not like TK/DS is unpopular.   I know they have tons of fans.  The complaining is just drowning out the good news.  They'll have even more fans tomorrow... 

And DS is so funny about the 1989/1994 kiss thing.   :lol:

• Like 13

Well done guys, I think we all knew from very early on that it was always going to be Taek x Deok Sun. We understood that for a healthy relationship to exist for as long as 2016(adult Deoksun in drama) first and foremost it must be mutual. Also I feel that we here in this thread while few in comparisons were more rational. We never sought to destroy and defame other characters; we were here to enjoy the ride and let the characters grow and mature as with any coming of age story. We saw these characters grow and mature from boys and girls experiencing their first sexual awakening, to first crushes, to first love to heartbreaks. We understood that love is not just some grand gesture, but collections of tiny little everyday gestures that help you sow the seeds of love to bloom later. This was a fun ride, made even more funner due to the everyone else's company in this thread. Just one more episode to go. I hope we will be able to see all the characters arc tied up the best way it can using both present(1994) and the future version or our present version (2016).

• Like 20