Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

Funny they also didn't call the "dream kiss" a dream kiss, but a kiss like a dream or something right?  They know what's up. 

And yeah, there's no twist after that deeep kiss alone in a hotel.  

Yes they didnt write "dream kiss" but "a kiss like dream". Thats why I know the kiss is really happened.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

Here's a really cute part that I was able to type on the main thread because of i was pre occupied with the hug, correct me if im wrong about the father's part:

*Taek calls and ask for ds while the family is eating*

DS: I have to go to taek

Dad: Eat first!

her response as she leaves: TAEKIE.!~

So cute! :blush:

• Like 8

I read many post like that: How can Taek confess to Sun as cool as Hwan did? And I myself was so curious about that scene. And here we go! Taek did action, no need any words! Great job, men! 

OMG! I'm dying for loving him! An my heart beats so damn! just like I were the one in situation! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, melissala said:

Reply killing soompi again

if you guys can, you should like the videos of their scenes on youtube.  JH fans are mad lol 

@sellachun6002 yes actions > words. TK did not hesitate and went for the kiss when he had the chance.   He knows how to get the girl. 

They're blaming every single thing now, saying it leaves a bitter taste and how it's still poor writing even if jh is the husband (yeah right) and saying next time there shouldnt be romance. SIGH. i dont know what to say

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Abim Syazili said:

ME AFTER WATCHING THEIR LATES KISSING SCENE....

sOn1bOXV7QLguiFB8aTP_HFfmEIf0ZRhyOyV7zM6j8szyYS7BiXwKFCzYT120q67pz1cxAud6vdbj1cn

v7XePYWSPeVgKvptJ81GWhDXMPuS9ZHL6KSnM0Ubj8szyYS7BiXwKFCzYT120q67pz1cxAud6vdbj1cn

KS8loHyqDkCEE.gifLvrDaRnnB65yM.gifxy4HBPWJsNCclbbBHBGqY7KkpB5P80VUkesj-3JmoE9HuFyHhGl8t2EVIJgqHPAVO1tvkwVW5AmIrN1b4N-VIW73p3PPbKemgfx1PtDr306x0j_GEUoTgfnu

They got their first kiss when they were only 18. Then I just realized here, I don't even have someone to be kissed. Nothing seems present.

giphy.gif

Kissing gifs belong to @hafunohane

hahahaha so funny same reality for me

• Like 7