Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

15 minutes ago, lyn09 said:

I ventured in the MT and some of the childish JH supporters are being so mean to our Taek. :tears:

But seriously though,  someone mentioned that the future husband was prickly so it can't be Taek, and I'm like :blink:

Still thatthat argument? Like a person's character can't grow? Also the more I watch future husband, I don't see him as prickly at all. He just has this dry humor which is so Taek.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read that the actor who played the future husband wasn't told who he'd be playing as, and so he just acted to the best of his interpretation?

But it's completely possible for a person to change more than we'd think possible, especially since his wife has a lot of influence on him, LOL. Who taught Taek how to curse? Deoksun, haha. Willing to bet he got the, "Do you want to die?" from her.

• Like 13

It has been a long and hard ride.

I started to like Taek after episode 2, when he shed his tears talking about missing his mom everyday, it was a seal deal for me. Taek is my baby, that's when I did't care about the plot anymore, I just wanted Taek to be happy.

I wanna say thanks to many of you, all chingus who posted and shared insightful analysis of the plot and characters, and also lurking chingus who have faith in our Taekie. Taek is the type of character that is really hard to read, the type people easily misjudge (which a lot of audiences did), I don't have the ability to read into details and hidden message, but thanks to you guys I've become to understand him for the fullest. His personality layers were beautifully described by so many posts, I want to comprise all of them and store it along with this drama, so years later I can rewatch, reread and relive the time we spent on this thread.

Just wanna say that I love you guys, Reply 1988 would not be this meaningful without all of you

• Like 23

To all the haters: Our Taekiii is only for Dukseon and Dukseon is only for Taekiii. They compliment each other! They are made for each other! They are perfect! EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED OUT BY THE WRITER FROM THE BEGINNING even the small details (like what she said in her interview that she doesn't care anymore even if the rating is low, she'll do what she wants in the story). I also believe that them releasing an article about the husband not decided yet when they're in their break is not true. THEY JUST WANT THE MEDIA'S ATTENTION. The writer was not swayed in any way because if it's really true JH should be the end game because as far as I know he's well loved by KOREAN AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE. So, please respect the writer's decision. That's all. THANK YOU:)

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, melissala said:

That is FALSE.  Production team already said they didn't have time to film two endings.  This richard simmons is going to be repeated and  believed by JH shippers now who think the writer changed the story. 

Yeah I know but I find this really funny :P Someone is trying really hard to make us upset :P

• Like 8

im excited to all the future fanvid from talented shipper especially from tonight and tomorrow ep gonna make awesome fanvid <3 

and since it the last ep please please give us at least 2 or 3 more kiss...made up kiss after their fight is a must tqvm..im greedy since they only have 2 ep as a couple so it really feel not enough ;0;

my respect to JH is going up after ep18&19...today ep he really show what an awesome,mature and cool guy he is...i wish his fan can learn from him lol

lol i doubt they have time to film two ending especially with zero development of JH&DS as couple and JH already move on...people who keep spreading false rumor like that airport kiss without any evidence just need to get a life...

i seriously don't care what other shipper think anymore their childishness not worth the time and they would never listen (same way i deal with haters and butthurt against Nareki 2 years ago lol)

they themselves choose to be blind with whatever development Taeksun is getting and im sure most just skip their scene, refuse to see other answer since they are too confidence and never accept any possibility their ship not gonna happen so they dig their own grave being in denial now...

maybe 50 yrs later they might able to understand the good thing about slow burn love and in real world the tsundere not always gonna get the girl and not every girl be happy in a tsundere relationship especially a girl with inferiority complex and low self confidence being with a tsundere guy is not helping her gaining confidence and as nice Junghwan is but still i don't think it easy for him to act lovey dovey openly with DS and hugging her whenever she want....

some girl like DS just appreciate the comfortable relationship with a guy who willing to share their jacket when they freeze without any hesitation and not shy to say their girl is pretty and so on

beside the future hubby just have the same dry humor as Taek and after more than 20yrs marriage i think it just normal they bicker&Taek can be grumpy too if he want :P 

• Like 20

HOLY richard simmons THEY ARE TOO ADORABLE.  Thank you for the translations.   So, he never really asked her to date. 

4 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

TK: Who asked who to date first, you're asking?
TK: That...
DS: We started without knowing.
TK: Do we really have to say that?
DS: These days they call it a "some" if you're holding hands and kissing even before you confess or ask someone to date officially. 
TK: Even after kissing?
DS: Thats what they say. I heard it from the kids. 
TK: Heol. 
DS: You know that phrase too?
TK: I heard it from the kids too. 

• Like 24

This whole thing, I cannot explain! Just made me so happy! (even though baduk etiquette, at least, I'm not posting in MT). Because we are team low expectation and we believe that miracle will happen and our 1% chance like Bora! and now look? OUR SHIP IS SAILING. So I guess it's more meaningful for us because we are ready to lose and guess what? we won! That's why we can appreciate the outcome more and be thankful because of all the hardship that we went through. It's really true that our journey is as important as our destination! Cheers! :lol:

Just wait and see haters I'm sure the writer will show us at the end of episode 20 why Deoksun is for Taek and why Taek is for Deoksun. The writer will justify her decision and convince all of us of their beautiful love story! Can't wait, especially the childhood flashback. I wanna see young Taek again :D

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, mayley said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read that the actor who played the future husband wasn't told who he'd be playing as, and so he just acted to the best of his interpretation?

But it's completely possible for a person to change more than we'd think possible, especially since his wife has a lot of influence on him, LOL. Who taught Taek how to curse? Deoksun, haha. Willing to bet he got the, "Do you want to die?" from her.

it also shown on previous episodes (forgot which episode) when Taek started like to tease DS.

DS even said his skill on cursing and using banmal are improved so she let it slide.

of course DS are the biggest influence to Taek.

ps : i'm not post this on drama thread otherwise JH's fan would eat me up. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

Is there any Chilbong shipper here? You must be happy then cause Chilbong wishes that Taekki will be the end game hahaha.

I am :)) I was too excited, I stayed late at my office to stream and my co-workers asked why I was smiling so bright, and if I was in love :))

• Like 9

Top 5 fave scene tonight

1. The cutest hugging scene in a jacket from the couple with most natural skinship ever..seriously these scene is tooooo sweet im getting toothache...it definitely my no1 fave even more than kiss...Bogum&Hyeri chemistry out of the world they need to work together again

2. of course the superb kiss Taek obviously so thirsty for that kiss and im dying to know what happen after that :P

Taek is Dangerous Roommate indeed :phew: the thirst is real

3. SW breaking his own secret in front of DS and poor DR who never knew about that 1st love thing even JH know so after that SW getting the beating he deserve...Sung sister is definitely scary when angry never mess up with them...that scene is pure hilarious i need to see the bts lol...Taek being the scared puppy in between the angry kids is the cutest im glad he is not hurt in the process

4. Sung kids surprised trophy to their appa and DS touching moment reading while everyone crying i need sub for this part

5. JH surprised plan for the parent to have their wedding reception is the sweetest thing ever he earn millionth pointh for this and as tsundere as ever he not admitting he plan it lol....

p.s special mention to the future DS&TK i think they just keep getting cuter and sweeter together especially now Kim Joohyuk getting more freedom to act as Taek after knowing who he suppose to be compare to beginning he only act as how the script ask him to.

@kilaalaa thank you for your trans^^

• Like 21

....Yikes, why are comment sites so cancerous. every single thing makes me sad....it's so mind boggling how in denial they are and have no sense of direction when it comes to scriptwriting and production. I guess a lot of people still root for the typical k-drama formula. One even said they should just die on a plane crash. and they keep repeating the same thing:

1. it's a mess

2. they changed it last minute

3. we dont know for sure theres one episode left

??????????i ...i ...ok

• Like 14