Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

12 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Just gonna translate some top comments from official naver video clips. To spread a bit of positivity? Well atleast in preparation for the upcoming negativity once tomorrow comes.

First clip: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/697474

Title: Park Bogum to Hyeri, "You can sleep in my room". Heartattaek!

[+3177 | -96] Taek has always been straightforward. He was the first to confess to his friends that he liked Deoksun, he forfeited his match and ran all the way for her. Being courageous and proactive when it comes to love is the way to win.

[+2107 | -88] Taek-ah. Of course, love is all about the timing.

[+1628 | -62] Taek suddenly becomes manly today ♥

[+1562 | -43] Taekie... heartattack...lock the door if not he wont know what he'll do...like yeah sure you dont know... (hahaha im not sure how to properly translate this so i interpret it based on context)

thank you for this <3 

at least we know they have lot of supporters too :P

sites like nb usually only pick the negatives comment or pro-jh only so it rare to get translated positive reaction to Taek since im sure not all knets is haters..

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Girls it seems like dangerous roommates have to take it to the next level or else people are not going to believe this.Logic has stopped working and fanfictions are taking place.I give up*

I'll put this under spoiler cause minors are not allowed.

Spoiler

Taek and Deoksun just make a baby u know? haha satisfy ur viewers and prove them wrong! Hahaha

• Like 8

@bluesteyes you're right! it's only a portion anyway, it's kinda sad seeing that many people prefer a love where the person has to wait an hour before he helps the girl and still feels that it's right for him to be the husband, but again, just have to ignore, 

14 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

It's not always the hormone or angst! When we get old we need this kind of friendship like Deoksun and Taek when all the butterfly in our stomachs r gone, I would say this is an honest and unconditional love.

and yes @Yesin Lee! it's not always hormones, angst and bickering. Thats really a bad way to base a husband. DS & TK's relationship is more solid, mature and deeper that people just somehow labeled as "maternal" when in fact it's not. And I will always love the season for this. it's so amazingly portrayed of what a healthy relationship should look like.

thank you @syaiira for translating !<3

• Like 11

Congratulations everybody!!! :D

And yes a big group hug :D

This 1% ship is really fantastic. It shows that we really believed and appreciated the writer beautiful work. Against all odds (kdrama tradition and rules) we kept looking at the direction the author was pointing to us!

At the end of the day, the success of our Taetanic reposes on the fact that the real captains of our ship was none others than the Writer and PD nim team!

We believed in their story and we agreed to trust in their leadership, "contra viento y marea"!

Congratulations to this ship. :D

Let's keep rejoycing in our baduk etiquette! ;) 

• Like 18

If I could meet you all right now we'd all be drinking and cheering in one big round table joyfully singing the osts! :lol: one more day before the final episode, and then that's the end of it all, i will genuinely miss this thread! and everything that we suffered and rejoiced through :wub: 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, lady65432 said:

GUYS HOW COULD WE MISS THESE IMPORTANT CLUES:

• @Girls_Day_Hyeri's twitter status is unchanged (since November 19, 2015) "Photo by @BOGUMMY"
  • Hyeri's V App broadcast with Park Bogum (December 1, 2015) "I kissed Juri" ...."No, you can't"..."Why?"
  • Cha Tae Hyun getting Park Bo Gum as Kim Joo Hyuk's replacement in 1 Night 2 Days LOL!
  • The No-We-Won't-Release-Any-Suntaek-Music-Videos move by CJENMUSIC.

LOL!!! :D:D:D What a night. I'm still in shocked by the kiss. I think, I was suddenly turned into 1988-Silent-Taekiee after all these happenings. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I LOVE TAEKTANIC!! CHOICE COUPLE IT IS! ❤

OMG hahaha nice until the end where looking for clues! We don't stop I'm proud of u my fellow shipmate!:)

• Like 5

Hi guys... i posted here again after a long time..

Cheeerrsssss:blush::blush::blush:  

I was screaming and my siblings thought im going crazy...lol....  i love seontaek!! Turn my life chaotic but fun along the way....

About other team hatred , its best to just ignore #baduketiquette but still i dont get why they cant see taek as contender..

Ep1 yes u dont see much taek but ep2...

Start from ds patting tk's butt n jokingly said want to marry him i KNEW theres something behind... sonething they kept well wrapped... only tk know...n which the writers just hold it then n there n left us with jh first love experience which led to onamryu.

Then she gave us childhood flashback centered around tk... isnt previous reply husband has those childhood scene n marry wish? Cant they foresee that?.

N i will wait for taeks pov in finale... so those ppl will open their eyes widely n cant argue anymore who should be the husband....  

I think i will not sleep tonight ...#waitforraw 

Can i have tk's sleeping pill?

#p/s : i remember someone posted how u want to know who is the husband... just see the picture , who the 2 ppl left behind ...pic of them 5 as kids going to school with ds piggyback tk... n tk-ds are the two ppl.. while the others are far on the front..

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

If I could meet you all right now we'd all be drinking and cheering in one big round table joyfully singing the osts! :lol: one more day before the final episode, and then that's the end of it all, i will genuinely miss this thread! and everything that we suffered and rejoiced through :wub: 

lol ddeokbokki and pizza for all~! (courtesy of Choi Taek 9-dan's wallet XP) I really wish tomorrow wasn't our last day. I'm really going to miss everyone in this thread. We have a special bond now as the underdog shippers and being picked on by other shippers

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

ANYONE !!!!

i am curious.... for now, of course we are HAPPY..

but is it true that there's that damn 1% chance of other result??

because the more I read.. the more I become skeptic... lol

I haven't watch the whole ep 19. just the cuts and read people's comments...

I don't think so let them be delulu the drama will be all over the place then! how can they do it to Deoksun? We only have 1 episode left. Remember the only thing we can ship is the protagonist feelings! it is Deoksun! (did we see her feeling waver for how many years? 6 years? 5 years? and she still remember that dream kiss!) That will be a messed up script if that happens lols. And, there's a spoiler of young Taek with Deokseon mom so don't worry and be confident with Writer-nim's intention. Cheers! :)  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

ANYONE !!!!

i am curious.... for now, of course we are HAPPY..

but is it true that there's that damn 1% chance of other result??

because the more I read.. the more I become skeptic... lol

I haven't watch the whole ep 19. just the cuts and read people's comments...

I don't think so let them be delulu the drama will be all over the place then! how can they do it to Deoksun? We only have 1 episode left. Remember the only thing we can ship is the protagonist feelings! it is Deoksun! (did we see her feeling waver for how many years? 6 years? 5 years? and she still remember that dream kiss!) That will be a messed up script if that happens lols. And, there's a spoiler of young Taek with Deokseon mom so don't worry and be confident with Writer-nim's intention. Cheers! :)  

• Like 8