Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

3 minutes ago, alayna said:

Some people think that DS went back to retrieve the ring..

But then.. well.. it's maybe me.. I dont think I will wear that ring even if I get it from fiancee.. yes, it has some sentimental value, but.. aesthetically.. erm.. I just wont wear it.. that's just me though...other people might have different opinion...

over speculate always lead to heart broke... don't they see how DS always looking toward the door when anybody enter the restaurant she really waiting for Taek to come... even JH the last person to leave is like deliberately left the ring there on purpose... 

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin

Hello chingus, for fun only to boost up the mood.

Dedicated for @packmule3 for her smart meta joke theory..

An Officer and A Princess --- JH

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo1_540.jpgtumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo2_540.jpgtumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo3_540.jpg

JH's bare chested Rock on!

And DS gets what she wants.. rock hard chest against.. Tee hee hee

tumblr_o0xl78cZ2Z1to1fhoo4_r1_540.jpg

Not baaaad!

Spoiler

Audition for love ---- DR

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo4_540.jpgtumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo5_540.jpg

Indeed DR went to real Audtion

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo6_540.jpg

and a real audition for love

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo7_540.jpg

Dangerous roomate --- TAEKKIE

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo8_540.jpgtumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo10_r1_540.jpgtumblr_o0xl78cZ2Z1to1fhoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o0xl78cZ2Z1to1fhoo3_r1_540.jpgtumblr_o0oa9vZ1ox1to1fhoo1_250.giftumblr_o0nc1wnCXj1to1fhoo2_400.gif

Soooo much dangerous.. But not yet...

Next ep. 19, DS with her Roommate Taek.. what are they going to dooooo~~~~

tumblr_o0xl78cZ2Z1to1fhoo2_540.jpg

I hope DS gets what she wants. ^^

tumblr_o0xl78cZ2Z1to1fhoo5_r1_540.jpg

like @kilaalaa said "don't make DS too tired , ah Taekkie Yaaa

reply-1988-13-f3fa.jpg

I put this in spoiler to avoid minor.

tumblr_o0xkxeixkM1to1fhoo9_1280.jpg

Yes.. Don't dissapoint us too, Taekkie yaa!

@moonkeeper i edit this post as your request. ^^

Just started watching ep 18. Not sure if anyone posted this before, but just after they flash the episode title "Goodbye, First Love", they show JungHwan missing DeokSun as she runs in one direction and he drives off in the other. Seems rather poetic and a manner of foreshadowing, no? Goodbye JungHwan... It was never meant to be. Hello Taekkie...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, MissBelle said:

That makes me feel even worse for them! It's not healthy to repress your feelings! I'm just so glad that our shipmates are all so sweet. Seriously I've never seen anyone here bad mouth any other shippers or characters, not even those of the opposing ship (I know for a fact that a bunch of us adore JH tons and tons.) Two thumbs up and a pat on the back for us.....and cookies because who doesn't like cookies XP

Also, unrelated to mean posters but still related to me leaving soompi, being on this forum totally messes with my sleeping patterns! XP I think most of you are in a different time zone than I am! I should probably be asleep right now, but I can't help checking on our forum to see if our lovely roommates have any new observations and whatnot.

Hahaha... yes, being on Soompi messes with my work schedule! Heh... I should really be off this. Or pray for more discipline. Hahaha... I should go back to writing... But well, don't say goodbye totally. Until the next good drama that deserves your time spazzing with others... ;)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MissBelle said:

^^^ (there are too many Wendy Wangs on soompi so I didn't know which one to tag) I know exactly what you mean. The MT terrifies me now. The JH shippers are so mean and aggressive that I'm starting to feel personally attacked.

That is so true hahahaha. They called us "jobless" for Christ's sake. How is it possible to hate one ship so much? Is their ship the only thing that exists?!

For all we know, Dong Ryong- Deok Sun could end up together and I will still not hate the show. Just give justice to it.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, aixx said:

That is so true hahahaha. They called us "jobless" for Christ's sake. How is it possible to hate one ship so much? Is their ship the only thing that exists?!

For all we know, Dong Ryong- Deok Sun could end up together and I will still not hate the show. Just give justice to it.

If DR is the husband, is there any reason why he hates interview? He seems looking for popularity actually... LOL... :lol:

Anyway, regardless of who is becoming the husband tomorrow, i will support any of them, as long as they love DS and take care of her more than us :P. there is no need for fanwar coz the point of this drama is about DS and friendship, not TK/JH/Others. Like my parents always say," always be ready to sail (success) and to sink (fail) and accept the result in mature manners". I'm sure at the end whatever the result is, we are going to cry a lot coz we are not ready to part with this drama... 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

If DR is the husband, is there any reason why he hates interview? He seems looking for popularity actually... LOL... :lol:

Doesn't really matter. My point is.. If the writers want a major twist in the plot, they should do it with justice. If justice is done, I'd still like the show.

I won't be hatin on people and calling them names.

• Like 5

Ah... after watching Ep 18, how can it not be Taek? The present day husband: his manner, his dislike of and hesitance with interviewers, his mention that he's met one of the interviewers before. And then JungHwan saying that he has chosen what he has chosen and there are no regrets... though I feel bad for JungHwan, sounds like he made his decision to give up, right? So it's all in Taek's court now.

• Like 7

About the ring and the blouse buldge - yes, so super random. It seems like they are trying very hard to look for clues? The more I look at the way events are unfolding towards the end of the series, it feels like JungHwan has voluntarily dropped out of the running. After all, he makes this major "confession", only to make it look like he was trolling her. After all that talk he did about fate, choices and having no regrets because that's simply how life is when you made certain decisions, and the ensuing flashback scenes, it just confirms that he's willingly dropping out of the race. He's let it go. In his mind, Taek has won simply by having reached the concert ground first. I'm just surprised that the graduation ring is treated so lightly by JungHwan that he should dump it just like this.

• Like 4