Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

What's really funny is that in episode 6, Papa Sung went by Taekie's dad to talk about if Taekie wins, that he should buy them all expensive Chinese liquor. Taekie's dad went on this long spiel of why he probably wouldn't win, and papa Sung walked off while he was still talking!! Lolol! He wasn't trying to hear any of it. Then after that they cut to Mama Sung saying she wants him as a son in law! Perfect! 

• Like 17

@moonkeeper Thank You for sharing @packmule3 post again about the chocolate theory :-) in a few hours we'll be able to see if DS and Taek will make us of the bed or not hahahaha

anyway just wanna share.. In PM#'s post about the chocolate.. she mentioned that DS did intend to give the chocolate to TK but somehow ended up with JB.. and as to how it got there.. we all don't know yet (we might see some flashbacks).. haha but one thing is for sure in EP 18 the gang minus TK was talking about this... it could be about the chocolate incident as they are somewhat reminiscing  their past.

CYsnAGXVAAAlv1J.png

if that convo is really about the chocolate ..so that just leaves Taek the only person who doesn't know thus...

CYsnrbBU0AAjd0p.png

uri Taek-ie is the husband.. <3

hmmm the images are not showing up?!!

Edited by uzzie-zera
  • Like 24

I've seen this a lot, but I'm curious as to why "first love always wins" only applies to Junghwan and not to Taek.  JH is not the only one with a first love after all.  Taek is also experiencing his first love.  I'm interested in when he fell for Deok-Sun, and I'd guess since he met her in childhood. They have both loved her forever, and both love her a lot, so it's also not a case of "first" wins or who does the most win.  It would come down to who she loves obviously.   There's another argument that screen time wise JH is well ahead, but I'm not so sure. We haven't seen him much in the second half of the drama at all.  I guess it comes down to perspective.  

• Like 22

About the infamous ring,now that 'ring' has been mentioned,can we expect a parallel again that TK gives/will gift DS a ring,? And that could explain the small bulge in future DS's sweater? Writer sure loves to troll.

----

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYsnAGXVAAAlv1J.png

Glad you noticed this too! This was not a mere coincidence right?

-About all the spoilers I'm wondering whether the production team themselves messed with us and wanted to create a hullabaloo over it lol.Talk about timing heh.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, melissala said:

I've seen this a lot, but I'm curious as to why "first love always wins" only applies to Junghwan and not to Taek.  JH is not the only one with a first love after all.  Taek is also experiencing his first love.  I'm interested in when he fell for Deok-Sun, and I'd guess since he met her in childhood. They have both loved her forever, and both love her a lot, so it's also not a case of "first" wins or who does the most win.  It would come down to who she loves obviously.   There's another argument that screen time wise JH is well ahead, but I'm not so sure. We haven't seen him much in the second half of the drama at all.  I guess it comes down to perspective.  

Yes it's a matter of perspective and personal preference for viewers to understand and relate to certain characters of the stories :) Indeed, both guys' first love is DS and at the end of the day, the most important thing is who she loves :) Both JH and TK love her but with different mindset, approaches and they make different choices ^^ 

I don't think JH's screen time really matters. As a character, JH really gets developed substantially and I love every bit of his story. And I don't think the writer wants to put across the idea of "first love always win" through this series. I guess it's more of "the heart wants what it wants" :) 

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, melissala said:

Agree! Taek's first love is Deoksun maybe since childhood because of the way Deoksun takes care of him (remember the gold fish candy) maybe he mentioned something before like marrying her in the future wahaha (just my imagination).

I also like the idea I think it's @packmule3 (correct me if I'm wrong) when she mentioned that when Taek hurt his right arm when he was a kid they all did something for him to lessen the load, DR, SW, JH carries his lunch box, bag etc. And, Deoksun what did she do? carry him on her back! that's a lil bit too much he only hurt his right arm not his foot. He will still be able to walk without her doing that lols. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

Before i'm going off this forum and come back tomorrow.. let's see the expression of Madly In Love Couple Taek and DS.

tumblr_o0y88wUnl51to1fhoo1_400.gif

have a sweet dream Sun Taek Shipper!

And the best part is Bogum doesn't have to act to feel this way for Hyeri... muahahaha. Sorry guys I can't get over how much these two are completely winning it, in reel and real life, heheh. :tounge_xd:

• Like 18