Quantcast

11 minutes ago, minibunny said:

@taeksun huuu this scenario would be exciting.. We can see taek angry and show many people that TK that still doubt him, he can protect her.. Huuu friday only one day ahead 

haha good thing Friday is soon, because I'm starting to go crazy imagining all the different scenarios!

- smarmy guy is rude and demanding to DS -
Taek walks up and stares him down, and he says in that cool, commanding tone something like 'you shouldn't treat people like that." And it's not even anything aggressive, but coupled with his demeanour, the guy probably backs down straight away. And it'll be like when Taek told the reporter to leave. No way can DS see him as anything but a man. ;) 
(Bonus if the guy has a girlfriend who swoons over manly, handsome, Choi Taek 9-dan hahaha I'm so mean)

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

Look at the way he grabs her till the end...uri takkie is so manly and he is so in love with her, protecting her as always ♥♥ 

Hide contents

tumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo2_400.giftumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo1_400.gif 

And look at her little smirk...she loved it keke

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo4_400.gif

cr to the real owner

Can u teach me how to make hidden contents like this?:sweatingbullets::D

• Like 2

Salute to @Meliere who addressed all of our concern on the main thread! I love you so much! :bawling:

Let's all show our love for Meliere's post on the MT's page 444! :heart:

• Like 17

Our dear @Meliere posted a defense for us in MT...Thank you for being the voice and defending our thread in a very well mannered way..

We're so PROUD of you...^^ Hope our best analyst will support her.. :D:rolleyes:, after CSI, let's gathered our defense TEAM..hihihihihi ^___^

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, ciceng said:

Can u teach me how to make hidden contents like this?:sweatingbullets::D

Chingu, I sent you a inbox. Hope you understand me.

:wub:

12540958_1053521341366928_42570781850310

• Like 7

and 

go to 44 and 49 of each individual teaser:

what happens during both teasers? a confession is made. we know what junghwan confession was. can we think duk seon confession is similar?

i am so focus on looking for little things that i see taek doing a heart in 00:51 i cant w/ myself lol

• Like 14

Je t'adore, @Meliere...

I cannot survive MT. Better stay here for the sake of sanity... look at us, barely half the size of the other threads but the quality reading I find here is more than the sum of those threads. 

Glad to have been marooned here...

• Like 21

ugh, my dear @allegramente it's usually my style to leave the main thread alone (well sort of, save the 3-4 times I've been poked out of my shell) ... but when they started wiping out MP3's entire posts and banning her ... I lost my marbles. My account may disappear too, but I've decided it's okay to be the persona non grata. Luckily the internet is made of words, and I won't have to sustain flesh wounds :crazy: 

• Like 24

Goodness! I can't believe how rude some of those people are! Especially that person who said pm3's posts were like garlic shoved up her butt. That was completely uncalled for. Whether any of it was posted in the MT or shipper thread it doesn't change the fact that it was extremely cruel to say.

At this point, putting aside my belief that DS and TK would be perfect together, I hope they're endgame just to spite all of those mean horrible people.

Sometimes you just can't be a good dongsaeng like Noeul.

Who cares about the MT anyways! I'd rather be here with my roommates where everyone is kind and respectful. I've read every single post in this thread and have NEVER seen anyone say bad things about JH shippers. Not. Even. Once.

• Like 23

correct me if i am wrong:

dk:which album was it again? was it his third?

jh:it was his fourth album you dummy. it was 1987."how can you fly around with such a bad memory" This dude remembers songs from 6 years ago down to the album :l 

like whoa. i honestly dont think he would have forgotten the 1988/89 problem. :l

• Like 13

tumblr_o0w5cv44CY1to1fhoo1_250.gif

taek scanning everything down. guys 2 more days :o and then i have to go on full GRE mode ;__; GOODBYE REPLY 1988

• Like 22

Guest aoikarin

@Meliere Hello dear, I just realised after reading your post in MT, that @packmule3 insightful posts have been deleted! I was about to re-read her post with an open mind instead of shipper google.. But I'm very dissapointed almost all her posts have been deleted. Is she banned now? Is it possible to repost her post here in the shipper thread instead of MT? Because I kind of desperate want to re-read her previous points that I might miss.

one more day my fellow crew mates!!! If our boat sinks... We will have life jackets for everyone. If it floats, I will be crying in joy:DCSI has been so intellectual and observant in our spectaekulations, I will be heartbroken if they are wrong. But I truly wish that Taek has a happy, full life and that he will always be smiling, (preferably)with or without Duk-sun. Writer nim, please give us a wonderful two last episodes:P

• Like 13