[Drama 2015] 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From Five To Nine) 5時から9時まで

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/9/2017 at 4:35 AM, snow_angel said:

t is said that they are semi-living together.

I hope Johnny's Entertainment and Horipro bless their relationship if it's really true. Both are already in their 30s. 

I hope no one get's in their way, it seems to me that there is a relationship going on. There are too many reports about them for this to not be true. I hope the fan's don't turn against Yamapi, I have never understood why they get upset if their idol is dating. You are right they are both in their 30's that's the time most people want to settle down.

Long time no see guys:))) sooo happy that our thread is still lively and full of love for our couple. Thank to you I've read almost all the news and rumors relate to them for the last few months :D and i realize that our wish for them to be together in real life gradually becoming harder and harder to be denied:tongue::tongue: How sweet is that!!! As of right now, i think they should enjor their love as private as possible, imagine they could be lovey dovey all the time, openly showing their affection to each other, doing all the little things together in their own world (touching, kissing, cooking.., and making the baby plz):wub: OMG i have to stop my imagination:)))

Then again, i hope nobody in the world try to stand in their way (how could they!!!) that including their agencies and local fans (i can't understand why they become angry and turn their back against their idols if he or she dates someone, it literally so wrong IMO). I read that Yamapi' agency was "annoyed" about their rumor, is that true??? They both in their 30s for the gods sake, just leave them alone, that all! It's their life and they have right to choose what is the best for them. 

P.S: I really dont want them to publicly reveal their love 'cause the fans might be the big problem. Just set the date and annouce getting married, we all wish that day would come in future, right:))

Chapter 1 : HIM

Narrator: Ishihara Satomi

He is that guy everyone knows. Always smiling shyly, quietly in the background whenever I am on the same variety show by chance. In our more than fifteen years long of career, we occasionally crossed paths.

I would hear his deep voice in short reply like ‘fine’, ‘yes’, ‘is that so?’ along the corridor of TV station, and the next second I turned my head to see if it is really him, I would see a little of his back or a bit his brown hair in the busying crowd.

Sometimes the drama I was starring on-air the same time as his, and I know he would be there along with his costars. I would fidget around trying to see the casts of other featuring dramas and made a fuss for the rest of the staff that were trying to help dress me up.

I don’t know where to start tell you this, but it is exactly how my mind is around him. I don’t know where it started, I don’t know when and why and how.

But to make it easy, may be all of this has something to do with myself and him starring as a wide-eyed kid in Ikebukuro West Gate Park.

That was my first one-sided introduction of him to me. Through the screen, at home. Time passed by and at 17, I also passed the talent audition and questionably enter the industry without really having the senses of what people really do here.

Like, you are 17, and suddenly you have to go and work seriously in front of so many professionals who would rely on you to make good products.

I got the lead role as soon as I signed the contract and it was so stressful I began to break a little. Even though people thought I was a really strong type of girl. After leaving the studio each day I would lock myself alone in the bedroom trying to memorise all these pointless lines.

Moreover, my first ever project was broadcasted by richard simmons NHK. That’s like the most suffocating thing. That one fateful day, I remembered I did really badly while filming one of the more difficult scenes and the staffs were sort of feeling sympathetic to me, so they were consoling and giving compliments even though I didn’t earn it. The director gave us a break and I also broke in tears, alone, behind the closed door outside the studio.

I kept crying and sobbing without any care in the world because I was sure no one’s around. And I cleaned my face and those unprofessional emotions to go back to work all smiley - easy going again. Suddenly, the feeling that someone had been watching me made me conscious of myself again.

And when the person looked up, I knew he had been here listening to me since the beginning.

A boy my age, a little tanned and lean with dyed hair stood there beside another studio gate. I did not remember what he was wearing really well, this moment will come to the too much later notice that he might be smoking cigarette before I barged into that empty yard so annoyingly.

The boy’s face was really pretty, the kind of pretty you have to notice the first time you laid eyes on him because the features blend so well together. The kind of pretty that embed well in your memory. I might or might not recognise him as that cute boy in the drama I had watched years ago, you know that kind of awkward moment, my mood was so mixed with frustration and embarrassment.

My and his eyes met for a brief second and I tried to said some excuse for all the crying, and he looked as if he wanted to say some for smoking too.

Did he say anything? Did I say anything?

It was really a long time ago, and that, was our first encounter.

And I would cried again when it gets so hard, some other time I was just so tired of seeing and talking to the staffs and escaped that by just sitting around in the studio back lot. Rarely I felt like he was there though I never find anyone hanging around in my eyesight again. Like I felt his presence or may be it was just cigarette smell that lingered.

I knew his name by then. He was already probably the hottest one among the generation and believe me, a lot of girls in the industry were after him. I never once shared that little secret moment with anyone though.

People would talk about how he was at the all-stars school Horikoshi, which I was not a part of. People would talk about how he got into the prestigious Meiji University, which I was not a part of. And it just came to me naturally that we were so strangers to each other.

The story would end there.

Except it was not.

“I really really really really like him!”

One of the girls confessed after hours into the slumber party at the company outing. All of us got really excited, I must admitted some alcohol was involved at that point. But it was just for the merry!

“Who? Who? Who?”

“Well, we went to the same school…”

“Oh! Oh! Horikoshi?” the other girl squealed.

“He was kind of cold and quiet! So it’s a little hard to get to know him but he only cared about Y. I guess I have no chance.”

“How is he like? Give us some hint.” I investigated, my cheeks red and hot from the dizziness.

“Tall! And really good looking, really sweet face. And really nice voice. Oh and you guys have to see him in PE class. No one can look away from him doing sports.”

“Ah!”

“I heard he smokes but that’s not really a big deal, well, isn’t that kind of hot?”

I stopped, then stared.

“Oh, so it is him.”

“Ishihara, who is that?” the other friend immediately turned to me.

“I don’t… don’t know actually.” I managed to get away.

Oh, so he has a girlfriend.

That’s what I thought.    

Chapter 2 : HER

Narrator: Yamashita Tomohisa

I was that guy the folks in the agency really seem to be around with but hardly anyone really close to me. I was that guy who got lucky being born with this face but also have this boring personality.

I never thought of myself as quiet nor cold, may be just a little too absorbed in my own cloud-drifting mind sometimes, but that’s something I can’t fix easily since I was a kid. Being a talent since 12 was hard. I was blessed and cursed - all because of this fate I chose myself.

I felt especially cursed when NewS happened, it had now became precious memories for sure but at that time you might as well imagine how suck it was to work with bunch of people you barely know, and realised you have to be with them for as long as possible. It drove me crazy.

Jin and I would smokes discretely from time to time and we would cursed at the world together at the back alley near his house. But Jin was not always around. On the other hand, she was always around.

She was a girl with puffy eyes. She was a loud girl whether when she though she was alone in the studio backlot or in the tv show.

It’s not that she catch my attention, it just happened that she had always stolen my secret hide out between shooting break so I have to move further away from the same usual spot, but then it was no good anymore because the crying would still be heard. Then I thought ‘Even my hiding spot is stolen now, good, what’s next?’

If the juniors are caught smoking underage, they are punished - most were fired immediately after the photos got leaked, but then I am a Yamapi, the so-called Golden Boy (Golden Boy, my richard simmons, if you asked me now). And I couldn’t care less if I got fired. Things might actually turns out better than what I was facing back then. 

So there I was, smoking away my depression between the shoots, got pissed at every aspects in my life especially myself. And out of the blue she barged in like the world’s most upset spoiled girl.

“What do you mean by ‘you’ve worked hard’ or ‘everything’s all good’? richard simmons them and their politeness. I don’t want this anymore. Why did I agree to do this. richard simmons NHK. richard simmons the director.”

And she wailed for another three round, cut between loud sobs. And that was so amazing I couldn’t help but stare.

“I want to go home. I want to go to school but then, but then I want this so badly. What the richard simmons is wrong with me?”

It’s the first time I heard a girl give out so many ‘richard simmons’ in a minute and that amused me to no end. I thought ‘Wow, so she must be new. May be her first gig ever.’ and ‘I have been in this for 5 years but it gets harder every year, I want to say something to make her feel better but things don’t really get better for me either, so richard simmons my life too.’

I felt the urge to yell my anxiety the way she did, while adding the word richard simmons in every space possible, but I was that indecisive Yamashita again and thought may be no. While I resonated with myself, she suddenly looked up.

She was so embarrassed I was embarrassed.

I remember her round face so red, her eyes so puffy. She is not that cute nor beautiful but she was… intense. She was so alive.

Yes, that’s it. She was and always is alive throughout.

And I said something, then she replied something.

Not so long after, I was back at that studio again.

“You’ve work hard, we will have 15 minutes break for before rehearsing the next sequence. Please be on time!”

I  mumbled back something that sounded like a polite yes and no in the same time then walked straight out to ‘release the stress’. My school life was so miserable, my love life was messy because apparently my girl had been contacting her ex, my idol life was the worst because I didn’t get to choose what I want to do. Therefore I must allowed myself to smoke, at least it was the choice I made myself.

I was quite a rebel in my teen, I guess.

“richard simmons you you old man! And richard simmons you and your veteran career of magnificent acting!”

Whoa, now that made me literally jumped.

“richard simmons you the idol-turn-actor! Oh for god’s sake why did I even have to censor that jerk’s name in an entirely tabloid way? richard simmons you M.S.! richard simmons you and your oh-so-powerful-and-shady-as-hell agency!”

And I knew who M.S. was, I’m just censoring this while telling you stories. And that shady agency also happened to be my agency. Before I knew it, I started to smile uncontrollably.

So first she took it all out on the director, this time a senior actor and now my label mate. What a nasty person. I rolled my eyes.

Weirdly enough, smoking while listening to her yelling about everyone and everything in particular had intertwined into something like an activity. It slowly become a double package. Like swimming and getting tanned, or karaoke and drinking.

Her hearable, incredibly loud rants too, had become that thing I looked forward between shooting breaks. If I were to compare it to modern days equivalent, it was like I was reading her tweets with voice on. Those complaints were meant to be heard by no one, they were rude, they were meant to be private. They destroyed her innocent girl-next-door images to pieces.

You might thought, but Yamashita always say in interviews that he likes girls with good manners!

Yes I do!

But I did not like her. I just somehow liked eavesdropping her took it out on everyone.

For quite a period of time, I shot Shounen Club - went outside for a smoke and a show from that girl - went back chuckling inside because what she said about my label or label mates. It was such a nice surprise considering while I hate people who swear, her swearing made me laugh.

Then I didn’t hear her anymore. And suddenly just smoking quietly seemed boring.

So I stopped too.

• 2 months later...

It looks like this song is dedicated to Satomi. :wub:

Lyrics: Yamashita Tomohisa

Music: Greg Bonnick, Hayden Chapman, Adrian Mckinnon, Takuya Harada

Arrangements: LDN Noise 

Yamashita Tomohisa - Bird

The flowers sway slowly.
A sky where you can almost see the space.
If you listen carefully, you can hear it. Love, love, love.
I was scared of your kindness
until I met that smile.
My heart is melting. "Feel so good."

The shadow of sadness faded and disappeared.
"You are the sun."
In my dried-up heart flowers are blooming.
"My sun."

You are gonna be the be the be the be the one.
Don't let this hand go.
The secret of love that no one can figure out,
let's figure it out.

Cuz, baby, you got me free. Like a bird,
let's spread our wings and
let's go beyond the sky.
In the world we haven't seen yet,
let's make our destiny resound.
From my invisible heart,
baby, you got me free. Only you
I will love.
Forever and ever...

Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire. 
Oh, oh…

The wind blows your soft hair.
Your smiling face will become visible forever and ever...

You make the darkness of my loneliness shine.
"You are the sun."
The world changes its color, it is almost dazzling.
"My sun."

I won't let this hand go.
I just felt a miracle.
It's like magic.

let's go beyond the sky.
In the new world,
From my invisible rhythm,
I love.

Cry, laugh,
touch this hand,
be full of emotions.
Even though I closed my eyes,
I am feeling you.

Hey, this heart,
oh, babe, those beats,
the resounding love,
play it and make it sound.
I've found the most important thing to me.

The fire that lit my heart,
so it won't extinguish,
I embrace it softly.

let's go beyond the sky.
From my invisible heart,
I will love.
Forever and ever...

Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire. 
Oh, oh… 

Credit: http://lobanheridanofukushu.blogspot.com/2017/05/lyrics-yamashita-tomoshisa-bird-spanish.html

1 hour ago, snow_angel said:

It looks like this song is dedicated to Satomi. :wub:

Lyrics: Yamashita Tomohisa

Music: Greg Bonnick, Hayden Chapman, Adrian Mckinnon, Takuya Harada

Arrangements: LDN Noise 

Yamashita Tomohisa - Bird

The flowers sway slowly.
A sky where you can almost see the space.
If you listen carefully, you can hear it. Love, love, love.
I was scared of your kindness
until I met that smile.
My heart is melting. "Feel so good."

The shadow of sadness faded and disappeared.
"You are the sun."
In my dried-up heart flowers are blooming.
"My sun."

Don't let this hand go.
The secret of love that no one can figure out,
let's figure it out.

let's go beyond the sky.
From my invisible heart,
I will love.
Forever and ever...

Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire. 
Oh, oh…

The wind blows your soft hair.
Your smiling face will become visible forever and ever...

You make the darkness of my loneliness shine.
"You are the sun."
The world changes its color, it is almost dazzling.
"My sun."

I won't let this hand go.
I just felt a miracle.
It's like magic.

let's go beyond the sky.
In the new world,
From my invisible rhythm,
I love.

Cry, laugh,
touch this hand,
be full of emotions.
Even though I closed my eyes,
I am feeling you.

Hey, this heart,
oh, babe, those beats,
the resounding love,
play it and make it sound.
I've found the most important thing to me.

The fire that lit my heart,
so it won't extinguish,
I embrace it softly.

let's go beyond the sky.
From my invisible heart,
I will love.
Forever and ever...

Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire.
Oh, oh, bring that fire. 
Oh, oh… 

Credit: http://lobanheridanofukushu.blogspot.com/2017/05/lyrics-yamashita-tomoshisa-bird-spanish.html

a new song?

love the lyrics

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2016 at 0:41 PM, momakas said:

Haha i watched that footage also! I think the director know that something happened between them that is why he teased them.

So cute this two. How not to ship them in RL aite:wub:

Where can I watch this footage?

On 8/27/2017 at 1:26 PM, martanur said:

Where can I watch this footage?

Check out twitter w/the drama's hashtag

On 9/3/2017 at 3:45 AM, snow_angel said:

Same sunglasses! 

Thanks for the pics, I love it keeping my fingers crossed for them

12 hours ago, evie7 said:

Check out twitter w/the drama's hashtag

Thank for the information. I have dug some twitter account with the drama's hashtag, but still couldn't find it. Maybe you can give me the specific clue or link ... million thanks.

Archived