[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

Ok i have officially set sail on this ship! DS will not end up with TK for sure, dont worry everybody, the trajectory of the story is pointing at DS JH so much already :))) They like to make it seem really obvious while at the same time have these little side-ships that make us worry (even though they already made it so obvious).They are masters at doing this thing where they make us have a hunch at who it is already, but mess with our intuition midway. Just follow our intuition!  I knew already with the first skinship scene in the alley that JH would be endgame :)

from what i know, the PDs and writers of the AM series always like a good kissing scene with no brick walls (or coal briquettes in this case) if you know what i mean ;))) JH's lips has already got my pervy mind going am i right shippers?!?! Cant wait for the passionate scenes between these two  wahahahahahaha ;)

@ GreenTeandSASHIMI

hahaha chingu welcome to our pervy world. Those lips are making the difference. If you knew how many different scenarios I gave in my mind for their first kiss. No wall kiss with the heroine having her eyes wide opened I assure you chingu.

@ihate0ni0ns I have no idea for the gif part but I looove your avi : )

• Like 7

I just love how she called him "junghwan-ah.." instead of the usual gaejungpal (is this the correct spelling?XD).

there's a huge difference in that simple name calling.. i can't wait seriously for next week :<<<<

i can't wait to get my heart broken HAHAHA giveeeee mee all the angsstttttttt

• Like 12

"Jung-hwan, on the other hand, oy—I’m just massively relieved he even told Deok-sun not to go on that blind date, because I was sure he’d lose his nerve and play it cool like a cool, stupid moron. I’ll be honest—my stomach dropped when Taek said he liked Deok-sun, because Jung-hwan’s silent freakout was killing me. I’m impressed that he managed to step up and tell Deok-sun not to go on that blind date at all, and I was thoroughly surprised that he didn’t tease her, or say it half-jokingly, or leave himself some other way out. He said the clearest thing possible, at least for the thing she wanted to know, and for a guy like Jung-hwan, I think that’s saying a LOT. It’s funny that Taek declared his feelings but Deok-sun still has no idea how he feels, but Jung-hwan hardly said a thing and yet seems to have conveyed that he likes her. In the most roundabout way, of course."

LOVE this opinion from Dramabeans. exactly how I felt about Junghwan in that particular moment :)

seems like Dramabeans also ship JH-DS as well, hehe

• Like 10

2 hours ago, csw909203 said:

Like many of you have already said, I also agree that Jung Hwan will back off for Taek's sake. It's kind of unfortunate because I think that Deok Sun is just at the point of starting to realize that maybe she hasn't just been feeling friendship for Jung Hwan this whole time. However, that being said, I do think that Deok Sun still doesn't completely understand her own feelings yet. Each time that Jung Hwan does something sweet for her, her surprise is indicative that its hard for her to believe that their relationship could be anything but friendship in spite of her awareness that something is definitely different In order for their relationship to progress, I really believe that Jung Hwan will have to do something quite concrete to show his true feelings for Deok Sun and not just beat around the bush by telling her to not go on a blind date. That's just the first baby step in the right direction. 

With the preview for episode 11, I think that the floor/bed scene could potentially be a dream, but more likely to be a split screen like some of you have said. I feel like its too early at this point for Deok Sun and Jung Hwan to have such an intimate moment which would likely escalate their relationship quite quickly (personally that would be fun to watch, but unlikely in terms of a k-drama). For a bit I thought that maybe they were following Reply 1994's trend of having a couple of floor/bed scenes but if I'm recalling correctly the main girl was pretty unaware of the guy staring at her. In this case, they're facing each other and quite close so still leaning more towards the possibility that it's a split screen capture of them thinking of each other. In my opinion that's quite sweet too because it shows that subconsciously both are on the same page, they just need more time to reach the point of realizing that they do like each other and are willing to pursue a relationship. 

about the bed/floor scene if its really a dream,i hopes it come from DS. we already know about JH feelings to DS but i want know more about DS feelings and i want see how she gonna show her love to JH. .

@GreenTeandSASHIMI may i join the pervy club with you guys.. oh,did Hyeri have done any kiss scene before ?

• Like 8

sorry chingu for cutting your comment ....

I definitely do not hope Deoksun is going to pity date Taek although it might happen that way. I think it would be like 30% pity dating, 60% curiosity, and 10% genuinity LOL. About everyone walking on eggshells around Taek, I definitely haven't seen it that way before. But now I do see how it's offensive they keep treating him like a baby. Everyone else treats him like a god and they treat him like a baby. From this point in time, I can see why they're doing it but someone really needs to push Taek out into the world and out of his comfort zone or something. He can't live like this, seriously.

This is exactly why I don't believe DS would be good for Taek, bcus she is used how he is and his mannerism that would not help Taek get out his comfort zone and expand and explore. she still babies him and we are already in episode 10 yeah anything can happen and blalallala but i really don't see a dramatic change happen either. Answer me series is big on the theme of first young love aside from the guess the husband game theme and the family friends/childhood friends,  so i still have my coins on JH. I had my hunch on Trash oppa and on YoungJae ssi, please don't let my intuition fail me now

about the noble idiocy i see it happening, but i can see it being beneficial maybe JH backing up will give DS room and time to think and understand her heart and maybe gives JH hints back that she feels the same way, maybe Taek potentially confessing or making moves on DS will make it more clear for her on who stands in her heart. its bound to happen but when it comes to the Reply series it usually helps the main couple and it dosn't usually last long anyways i'm expecting the main couple actual kiss to be around 12-15 in '94s it was in episode 13 and in '97s it was in episode 14. idk may the odds be in whoever' favor

• Like 6

another thing i want to say .... heheh :P

i feel there's a pattern on the Reply's second lead, now correct me if i'm wrong but if i recall it right i remember Youngjae's brother story/character-development being told later in the episodes like it was develop later than the other characters, it was the same with Chilbong (idk if i am spelling the names right sorry in advance :sweatingbullets: ) Chilbong's story/character-development was introduced later in the episodes unlike the other characters. i feel it might be the same here the character who's story/character-devlopment who was introduce later was Taek while some of the characters are still in the development ofcoarse since we are still berly halfway. but it was Taek's character who it was seem to be later in the episodes or his story was introduced to the audience later. idk if i explain it well or if it even makes sense but i just need to share it. 

now ama go and try to sleep lol i can't quite sleep with all this thinking not even Answer me 94' made me this crazy.... well there's always a first huh. goodnight nuggets have a nice day or night :lol:

• Like 4

I repeated the scene when DS asking JH should she go to blind date over 100 times today. And haven’t got enough yet! 

Glad that I’m not the only one who can’t stop from being pervy every time JH and DS share a scene together. LOL. I have to admit that their chemistry is sparkles and the sexual tension between the two is amazing.

I hope our otp will cuddle on the bed and kiss and... make out. The passionate ones! Next week or the next two weeks, it doesn’t matter! Just don’t drag the noble idiocy things too long!!!

You have no idea, I keep repeating kissing scenes on the previous series (97 & 94) over and over again, just to quench myself from being thirsty of OTP kissing scenes, and imagine any scenarios of their first kiss. I hope it would be the longest one, like reply 1994. With has the most number kissing scenes of reply series. Gaaahh~~~

HOW CAN I LIVE THROUGH THIS WEEK?????!! CAN WE JUST SLEEP AND WAKE UP ON THE NEXT FRIDAY???!!!

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, melissala said:

These gifs are big and I'm too lazy to upload them but interesting how they both are fidgeting and she's looking at him

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=186177&page=1

OMG, I really loooove those photos! thanks for sharing

It's just my thought but I found similarities between Ep. 9 (DS - Taek in China) with Ep.7 R94 (all about Chilbong). It has the same purpose I think, to show a different side of one character and what its impact of our heroine. Do you think so?

Oh, one more thing : what happens to the dolls? They disappear in 2 last ep :D

• Like 6

After i re-watch again ep 10 i noticed DS still being herself (eating cake with full mouth) even though she already knows JH likes her right?

The DS i know since episode 1 is very transparent person,always express and shows obviously her feelings..but now, when she already knows JH has feeling with her, she keep  it as secret .. 

I really want see hOw DS going to show her feelings to JH, and i m dying for passionate kiss scene between JH and DS.. please don't let TK kiss her first or i m going to die.. 

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

i just read dramabeans recap and i agree with the people here commenting about the reply official twitter. i don;t know but they should actually post more Jung Hwan - Deok Sun official stills. I know they must be avoiding that because it will just promote more that Jung Hwan is indeed the husband. But the thing is, by posting more of Taek-DeokSun stills, people are more inclined for Taek to have Deok Sun.

I mean, I was on dramabeans and the latest comments were all about Taek, and how much he deserves Deok Sun more, and how much Hyeri and Bogum has chemistry even on BTS. And right then and there I wanted make an account on dramabeans and reply "dude have you seen Ryu JunYeol and Hyeri's BTS? if that's not oozing with ultra super mega fantastic chemistry then I don't know what will..." so yeah. YES TO MORE JUNYEOL-HYERI OFFICIAL STILLS.

another thing i read was, why do writers like pairing the female lead with the bad boy when the good one is much more deserving. To be honest, i don't even see Jung Hwan as a bad boy. The progression of his character actually reveals that he is a marshmallow inside. He's prickly and grumpy but I don;t think that's enough to consider him as a bad boy who doesn't deserve the girl. pfft.

10 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i just read dramabeans recap and i agree with the people here commenting about the reply official twitter. i don;t know but they should actually post more Jung Hwan - Deok Sun official stills. I know they must be avoiding that because it will just promote more that Jung Hwan is indeed the husband. But the thing is, by posting more of Taek-DeokSun stills, people are more inclined for Taek to have Deok Sun.

I mean, I was on dramabeans and the latest comments were all about Taek, and how much he deserves Deok Sun more, and how much Hyeri and Bogum has chemistry even on BTS. And right then and there I wanted make an account on dramabeans and reply "dude have you seen Ryu JunYeol and Hyeri's BTS? if that's not oozing with ultra super mega fantastic chemistry then I don't know what will..." so yeah. YES TO MORE JUNYEOL-HYERI OFFICIAL STILLS.

another thing i read was, why do writers like pairing the female lead with the bad boy when the good one is much more deserving. To be honest, i don't even see Jung Hwan as a bad boy. The progression of his character actually reveals that he is a marshmallow inside. He's prickly and grumpy but I don;t think that's enough to consider him as a bad boy who doesn't deserve the girl. pfft.

Couldn't agree more. It's like the PR dept's telling us, sorry guys you can only spazz for JH-DS during the show. Hahaha. It's like it's an exclusive item being kept to highten up the value. Kinda. Hahaha. It means their special. (Just want to appease my thirst for such BTS)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, d3in said:

Couldn't agree more. It's like the PR dept's telling us, sorry guys you can only spazz for JH-DS during the show. Hahaha. It's like it's an exclusive item being kept to highten up the value. Kinda. Hahaha. It means their special. (Just want to appease my thirst for such BTS)

I'll say : save the best for the last. Eventho I wanna see it badlyyyy 

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

well, the kissing and lovey-dovey scenes are what's keeping me. Reply series never disappoint to deliver those scenes. I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!

I don't remember whether it someone from this forum or the main forum who talked about this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3781dDAMJc But talking about JH-DS-TK reminded me of this video because the person who analysed this video talked about how the front runners for the video (it changed several times throughout the duration of the video, except for DS) seemed to be a clue about how the ships would evolve throughout the series.

For example in the beginning there was no front runner beside DS, then it changed to DS-SW-JH (with JH & SW running on the same "line"), then it changed again to DS-JH-TK (with a smiling TK slightly in front of a serious looking JH), which then changed again to focusing on each individual/pair, which then it finally ended with a smiling JH (keep in mind he's smiling really widely) & DS running in the frontline and everyone else running at the back on the same "line" while smiling.

So looking at how the drama has been so far it seemed like this video is showing a VERY big clue as to how the ships will evolve and how it'll be in the end. (which is GREAT news to us JH-DS shippers!! ^^) It also seemed like at the end of the day everyone will be happy so that's definitely good news for everyone!!! ^^ 

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot

tvN is clever with that teaser vid hahahaha!!!

okay so i was still hanging on the dramabeans, and i really like what girlfriday the recapper commented. like how Taek declared that he likes her (only on the boys) but Deok Sun is still clueless of his feelings while Jung Hwan hardly said anything (he didn't confessed and all) but everything he did on the past few days CLEARLY made Deok Sun realized his feelings.

Way to go Jung Hwan!!!!