[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

54 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

well, the kissing and lovey-dovey scenes are what's keeping me. Reply series never disappoint to deliver those scenes. I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!

yes me too... me tooo... I hoPe we can get more than 5 PASSIONATE KISS from uri JH and DS.. is that enough? Kekekekek

JH, do your best dude.. I wonder what is your kiss style? Kekekeke

• Like 11

I'm not a ver pervy person, but with JH's thick lips, it will be quite a kiss when that happens. Plus, RJY is so charming. He can sweep me off my feet. Ooopppsss...I forgot I'm married. LOL!

Great analysis on the teaser video. I don't really care about clue hunting for the Reply series. They just bring more heartache, bu that video could very well be a great clue regarding the progression of love lines. 

Although I believe that our main OTP won't kiss until episodes 14 to 15, I am still looking forward to it. Because it means we'll have more sweet scenes after. If it's like R1997 and R1994, after sweet scenes come another angst. It won't be too fun if everything is smooth sailing. I do agree with everyone that the production team needs to outdo their work in R1994 where there were a lot of kissing scenes. More please. :) 

Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

yes me too... me tooo... I hoPe we can get more than 5 PASSIONATE KISS from uri JH and DS.. is that enough? Kekekekek

JH, do your best dude.. I wonder what is your kiss style? Kekekeke

But... there are approximately 8 kiss scenes between Na Jung and Trash. So, I hope we can get more than that...

Btw, I also wonder what is JH kiss style... it obsess me every day. 

Edit: I dont want to get my hopes up, I dont want to get my hopes up.... and because there are only 5 passionate kiss scenes between Na Jung and trash, so, I think 5 is enough for the passionate ones.

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

anyone else having a different vibe when Jung Hwan and Deok Sun are alone in his room?

I mean, when they were alone together in Taek's room, i was giddy about how Jung Hwan feels having to share a blanket with Deok Sun after reading an erotic novel. But i was just giddy there. I'm like how does it feel to share a blanket with your crush?...

But when both of them went into Jung Hwan's room, both of them nervous and holding their breath. And then Jung Hwan entered his room and peeling his jacket off, I was like "this is a totally different level" I feel like it was, I don't know, intense scene... and then they sat on the bed and Deok Sun close the gap. That was intense for me. It has leveled up from the "giddy feeling"

Hello first time here! I love junghwan so much and feel that he's the husband. Totally shipping these two. The fact that when 3 men think that DS is starting to get cuter, only Jung hwan is the one who's against with it! And then everything's seems not right as he started to see her in different angle and starting to care her a lot. I love everything of it. 

I also love JH loving  his friends so much.  So I think he will give way to Taek as he doesn't know what DS feeling, and that's the time we will see the growing relationship of DS and JH, thinking where really there place... Excited for next week episode 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Both Hyeri and RJY never done any passionate kissing scene in their other projects, though. But I trust PDnim and the writers to make memorable kissing scenes for uri couple.. hehe.

I had seen the previous reply kiss scene and its so daebak, and i m going to trust PD nim to ( pdnim,please don give me 'stone kiss' or 'fish eyes kiss' urghhh.. Please don't! ) 

even though RJY and HR never done any kissing scene before but they must be had kissing in real life.. Come on, uri charming RJY is already 29y/o i m gonna slap him if he says he never kiss before..kwkekekee

*to me honest I always look at JH and DS lips everytime they getting sexual tension or even the time when they are bickering..(am i sound to pervy here ?  Mianhae chingus yah~.) *

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

anyone else having a different vibe when Jung Hwan and Deok Sun are alone in his room?

I mean, when they were alone together in Taek's room, i was giddy about how Jung Hwan feels having to share a blanket with Deok Sun after reading an erotic novel. But i was just giddy there. I'm like how does it feel to share a blanket with your crush?...

But when both of them went into Jung Hwan's room, both of them nervous and holding their breath. And then Jung Hwan entered his room and peeling his jacket off, I was like "this is a totally different level" I feel like it was, I don't know, intense scene... and then they sat on the bed and Deok Sun close the gap. That was intense for me. It has leveled up from the "giddy feeling"

haha, totally!! when they're alone in earlier ep, it was innocent, kind of cute. but in ep10, it's reaally intense, because.. I think the body language? I dunno, and JH's gaze is so intense in that scene, like she's the only girl in the world. and she looks VERY fidgety and nervous (not to mention they're sitting alone ON his bed ASDFGHJKL, with DS being straightforward and taking initiative to move closer just makes it even more intense) you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife, even xD. I agree with Dramabeans, it looks like JH was looking at her lips the whole time :D

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I had seen the previous reply kiss scene and its so daebak, even though RJY and HR never done any kissing scene before but they must be kissing in real life.. Come on, uri charming RJY is already 29y/o i m gonna slap him if he says he never kiss before..kwkekekee

*to me honest I always look at JH and DS lips everytime they getting sexual tension or even the time when they are bickering..(am i sound to pervy here ?  Mianhae chingus yah~.) *

muahahaha.. you're a PAC member.. so I understand.. hehe. They have amazing chemistry both on-screen and off-screen, so I have faith in them that the kissing scenes will be amazing as well, I sure hope we will get many sweet moments and smooches in later episodes. Especially when JH and DS are adult and no longer high school teenagers. I think the skinship should be on the next level as well, not just sharing blanket :P

2 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

The bed scene teaser hehehe, it's JH bed right? Because of the comforter hahaha but it's a single bed and it's DS pillow so maybe a split screen but how come there's no cut in comforter and it's the same? Lol

JH is using Bora's pillow, DS using her own pillow, and they're using JH's blue blanket in that preview.. another possible scenario is it's a dream scene with them looking at each other.. but I will scream like a mad man if they're indeed looking each other for real and in that position.. I guess we'll have to wait a week.. :D

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
15 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

haha, totally!! when they're alone in earlier ep, it was innocent, kind of cute. but in ep10, it's reaally intense, because.. I think the body language? I dunno, and JH's gaze is so intense in that scene, like she's the only girl in the world. and she looks VERY fidgety and nervous (not to mention they're sitting alone ON his bed ASDFGHJKL, with DS being straightforward and taking initiative to move closer just makes it even more intense) you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife, even xD. I agree with Dramabeans, it looks like JH was looking at her lips the whole time :D

SOOOOOO ON POINT *needs to be bold and highlighted* hahahaha!!! 

found something on tumblr, which is what i'm trying to say on the main thread too...

1988 Ship wars and husband games
by crazydramacat

Posting this kind of post ONLY ONCE just so I can have my peace.

I’m kind of put off every time I read posts saying it’s okay if Jung-hwan ends up the one heartbroken because “he’s strong enough to take it.” I mean, what do you take his heart for? He’s supposed to give way just because he has a stronger personality?

Yeah, Taek is cute and we all don’t want him to get hurt, but that does not mean he’s more worthy of the heroine’s love than Jung-hwan. Let’s not forget how Jung-hwan’s feeling grew over the time that he realized he’s attracted to Deok-sun. The way he protected her during that time on the bus. The way he pays attention to the things that she likes.

Spoiler

(e. g. Deok-sun spent all Secret Santa days waiting for Taek to give her the much desired pink mittens, but he forgot it, and look where she got it from?)

In the recent episodes, he traveled to as far as Gangnam when she called and even that adorable purposely losing to her just so she doesn’t end up as the one to cook the ramen.

Contrary to how people are downplaying it, Jung-hwan is not just nice to her. He’s thoughtful and attentive and he regards her with as much adoration in the most subtle of ways. This guy has actuallyDONE something to win the girl’s heart. Never, ever, disregard that.

my comment: well, ignoring her ranting over Taek (because the kid is forgetful and I forgive him because he's occupied with his Appa's present). I have to agree, we've been there and we've witnessed how from just bickering, Jung Hwan discovered he's attracted to his childhood and friend and we watch him grow dorkier and funnier with his secret crush. We watch him keeping his silence for the sake of friendship and simply saw how he somehow developed. 

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Yeahh.. You read my mind chingu, that the reason why i change my avatar picture.. Kekekke

When she come closer to him i was like KYAAAAAAA!!!!  what the hell are you doing girl.. But i like it, really like it.. The way JH looked at her deeply without blink his eyes,and the way DS come closer to him just to make sure about his true feelings really makes me fluttering(JH must be so nervous and excited during that time, but more focused on what DS tell him.. ) and the preview i can hear  DS call HJ name with a very soft and sweet voice(did someone notice JH hand at the bed scene in preview?  It seems like he try to control himself from hug DS) ..friday come early please,I M dying to see more and more and more about them.. . I miss JH/DS already.. 

*psttt.. Looks like the other shipper having party at main thread..*

• Like 9

edited... because seems like it wasn't for reply filming?

Spoiler

49vcJ9F.jpg

hmmmmmmmmm but we don't know if the poster is trolling or something.. but if it isn't reply-- it could be a CF or something

but yeah, it's def ryu jun yeol, but.. who is beside him?

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Are they at a carnival?  Did they post anything else about the picture? 

Seems like it! or probably.. lotte world or something :<<

No, no other details-- it's just the poster got to sneak and take a photo during the shooting break :D
oh and they're saying that it was really cold and late at night during the shoot T__T

i hope everyone stays in their good condition, even though the production seems to have a race with time everyweek ><

• Like 8

Hahah wow I don't know whether to curse at them or thank them because we don't know if they're there for shooting or there for eating or something on break. At least we know there's going to be a Junghwan and Deoksun scene!!

(Like previously when Hyeri was doing her V app with Bogum, they were going out to eat on a shooting break and he pointed out that people were taking pictures of them and asked her if that was alright since he said that she chose the spot in the back so people wouldn't take pictures ; u;)

• Like 7

This idea planted it's self in my head last night (even though I think it's far fetched) and it just won't go away so I thought I'll share it here. About the picture Deok Sun and her husband are marveling at in ep 9 last week (I enjoy those two's scenes so much, LMH and KJH have spark) I know that picture if revealed will not be of the ones taken in the ep (this team). Now remember at Taek's birthday celebration Junghwan was taking all the pictures. Around the time of that episode some people mentioned that Junghwan had taken a picture of Deok Sun and not Taek. Now around that time it was still early in the show and I didn't think much on it. However, I recently saw a gif set of that scene on tumblr and he did take her picture. When he snaps the picture Taek's back is toward him because Deok Sun is putting the birthday hat on him and she Deok Sun is the one facing him and the camera. 

What if the picture they are marveling at is that one :wub:. I got this far fetched idea stuck in my head because adult Deok Sun says something along the lines of how the husband has liked her since even back then and she was pretty back then. I don't know, it felt like even she was surprised that the feels were there even in that picture and I don't know, some suspected but weren't sure because it was so early. It would be a nice sort of throw back to some fan theories if that's the picture used. I also just find it a hilarious picture to explain to others (as is the one taken in the ep).

Deok Sun to her children all lovey wife and proud: Yeah appa has loved me since then. (To husband) how did you hold back all that time. Their kid looking closer: is that uncle Taek's back? Why is he wearing a hat? *looks closer* Wait was that at his birthday!?!?!? (To dad) Appa!?!? Junghwan: gets up and leaves the room without saying a word in the dead pan reaction we been getting from hubby. 

• Like 9