[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@melissala I feel you. JH may be the sweetest guy on earth when nobody is watching, but he definitely could hurt DS if confronted openly. I hope I'm wrong and he will answer with sincerity for once, because that will need so much courage for DS, to ask the guy that's teasing her from a lifetime what he feels for her.. that would be awkward and scary and in that moment she would be so vulnerable.. So, if asked, weigh your words carefully our sweet JH or you'll be the one who loses it all.

*crossing fingers*

• Like 5

I admit I am a bit worried. But once you think of the ep3-8 I really can't see Junghwan be the 2nd lead guy. Too much candy in the earlier episodes. 

I know the photo 1 is meant to be a trick but it's still a candy/sweet otp scene and the fact that they still feed us with an otp scene in a Taek centric episode give me confidence that they are still reminding us JunghwanxDuksun ship. The ship still exist, do not change your transportation method for the remaining episodes. This route is still working. 

• Like 7

I am not going to be worried about how things gonna work out for our couple because I believe they will end up together.. so Jung Hwan has not been told whether he is a smoker although he has poor health but that does not mean he won't smoke in the future..

And someone on the main thread posted the date regarding the couple photo which can be found only on Junghwan pic but not on Taek? if anyone spotted it, please say so because I can't find anywhere..

ahhh...Swooning over his smile when he peeking DS.

cZLEx7U.gif

cr: DC

For more gifs , click here

• Like 8

7 hours ago, svl93 said:

I wanted to post this here, but somehow I ended up posting it on the main thread *face palm* (Honestly, it should be TaekSun's thread, Idk why they haven't changed it, lol.

Anyway, I noticed that in the present time, DS asks her husband when was the photograph taken, and he pointed out that the date was in the picture. Take a look here:

(Sorry, I couldn't delete the small version)

Yeah! I know, It's Jung Hwan :)

I am relieve reading positive comment on this thread, i can breathe again.

Because last night I really sad about PD-nim and Writer-nim trolling us

• Like 4

Just random thought after watch beginning of ep 9.

- Jung Hwan follow Deok Sun that night, I guess not an accidentally, but he see DS go to market late night and he afraid, so he follow her secretly, because late night too dangerous and he want to protect her.

- I love how DS seem like happy when she turn on the radio after say 'that you cant beat first love' (when NE say Bo Ra date with her BF). It make me think that her first love really Jung HWan and she want to forget it, but she cant.

• Like 6

I know it has been pointed out Deoksun differences in reaction when Junghwan and Taek pull her in but I want to point out specific action that makes it different.

She never hold onto her bag when Junghwan help the other couple to take a photo and when was taking a photo with Taek. But she hold onto her bag when she knew she is going to take a photo with Junghwan. Holding onto her bag most likely implies that she is nervous to take a photo with him and holding onto the bag makes her feel more secure. The only reason she can feel nervous to take a photo with her childhood friend of many years is because she is in love with him.

e4d4f74ef7f7e1e06b78e7c99ec289e6.png

Link to the videos if anyone want to rewatch these 2 scenes

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I know it has been pointed out Deoksun differences in reaction when Junghwan and Taek pull her in but I want to point out specific action that makes it different.

She never hold onto her bag when Junghwan help the other couple to take a photo and when was taking a photo with Taek. But she hold onto her bag when she knew she is going to take a photo with Junghwan. Holding onto her bag most likely implies that she is nervous to take a photo with him and holding onto the bag makes her feel more secure. The only reason she can feel nervous to take a photo with her childhood friend of many years is because she is in love with him.

You're right, It seem she hold her breath because she so nervous :)

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

lol even ALAVILLA BLOG already knows who's the ship to sail til the end. i love your analyzation on Deok Sun's posture while taking pic with Jung Hwan. You guys are very observant! :D

15 minutes ago, d3in said:

Idk, if it's okay to share this fb link. Just wanna know if anyone has an idea of what's being said on this video :). Looks interesting

From what I read, it mostly about how gentle JH to DS. Sorry for my limited korean, bcoz I can't even read all the writings :D . 

• Like 1

Preview shows DS is getting all excited to see the concert while JH seems uninterested... I think the kiss will happen in ep12/13 though

And the way they're looking at each other on the floor.. hotdamn, these two just oozes chemistry. Even in today's ep, the scene with DS moving closer to JH looks hotter and makes my heart flutter more than all TaekSun scenes today. lol

• Like 4

Saw the preview of ep 11 on Reply's facebook page....I think DS is showing that she likes JH and JH is backing off >_< ( I'm pretty sure DS likes him from these 2 episodes LOL)

I bet JH is going to date other girls so she dates Taek but she will stay single or it wont work out ?....I hope they wont drag it until the final week -_- 

On another note I think we will get a kiss next week at last , if not JH-DS it will be BR-SW. 

• Like 1