[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 minutes ago, aine7 said:

Dear all you are absolutely stunning with your sharp sense of observation, amazing analytical skills, great sense of humor. I've got contaminated by your effervescent and enthusiastic attitude and I admit that today I regressed to the stage of crazy teenager in deep, so deep fangirling mood. Consequently I've changed my phone screens to ML themes. Can I go way crazier than that? 

I even changed my LINE HOME wallpaper with ML posters and wrote status in hangul Bo Bo Gyung Shim Ryeo lol. 

• Like 14

@hiluna 

"Wook emotionally swept her off her feet." 100% agree with you that's why it was so hard for her to let him go in spite of leaving her behind and disappearing on her for a year. And so many have given her a hard time because of this but in reality, this is how a lot (not all) of people cope with bad break ups so I love how the writers didn't ignore that aspect of the human psyche. 

Episode 13 definitely shut the door on the Wook-So romance. She's finally ready to move on and explore the feelings she's always been burying for So! Yaaaaay

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Holy hell I cannot believe we're almost at 1000! When I first joined soompi (because of MLSHR and LJG lol) it was only in the 100's!!!

I even hope that it will reach 1500++ by the end of this drama so that no haters will be able to attack this drama lol

How I hope this drama will be aired in my country. Not in the ONETVASIA I mean, but in the national broadcasting tv.

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Love the bts scene clip.... Thanks to IU 's fringe, they get to kiss again.

LJK allows playful before the take but charismatic during the actual take. I think MLSHR is his fun project. Never see him so happy and playful before this.

Maybe the both of his marriage have to do saving his love ones and to show his loyalties to his king.

But i think he only love Haesoo and their love story will be the same or similar as his father & Lady Oh.

I've been thinking about that too. Hs and WS's love story seems to be very similar to Concubine Oh and Taejo. I think that either their lovestory will follow a similar path or HS amd WS will learn from the two and choose differently to make sure it doesn't end up like theirs. Either way I have a strong feeling it's going to relate back to Concubine Oh and king Taejo.

• Like 15

4 more days till the long awaited So-Soo romantic scenes! For the meantime, I've been rewatching the episodes, the BTS, interviews, Cosmo shoot videos, and the trailer and I wanted to point out one thing. I'm not sure if this has been pointed out as I just started lurking this forum around Page 760 but the scene where Soo was sitting in a luxurious room looking sad and depressed - I feel like that might have something to do with her losing something special. Maybe a baby? I know people have been drawing similarities to the original and maybe MLSHR would follow the miscarriage  route as well? 

So-Soo marry in secret, multiple nights of baby making time ;), Wook or Won do something despicable causing Soo to loose the baby hence the scene ? Thoughts?

PS: if it goes down this route - it could also be a catalyst to So transforming into the super dark and evil looking Gwangjoong?

• Like 20

1 minute ago, q4q4 said:

4 more days till the long awaited So-Soo romantic scenes! For the meantime, I've been rewatching the episodes, the BTS, interviews, Cosmo shoot videos, and the trailer and I wanted to point out one thing. I'm not sure if this has been pointed out as I just started lurking this forum around Page 760 but the scene where So was sitting in a luxurious room looking sad and depressed - I feel like that might have something to do with her losing something special. Maybe a baby? I know people have been drawing similarities to the original and maybe MLSHR would follow the miscarriage  route as well? 

So-Soo marry in secret, multiple nights of baby making time ;), Wook or Won do something despicable causing Soo to loose the baby hence the scene ? Thoughts?

They better not do anything that will anger our Gwang Jong lol. He really loves his brothers though. Poor him :(

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

4 more days till the long awaited So-Soo romantic scenes! For the meantime, I've been rewatching the episodes, the BTS, interviews, Cosmo shoot videos, and the trailer and I wanted to point out one thing. I'm not sure if this has been pointed out as I just started lurking this forum around Page 760 but the scene where Soo was sitting in a luxurious room looking sad and depressed - I feel like that might have something to do with her losing something special. Maybe a baby? I know people have been drawing similarities to the original and maybe MLSHR would follow the miscarriage  route as well? 

PS: if it goes down this route - it could also be a catalyst to So transforming into the super dark and evil looking Gwangjoong?

if its true and because of WW or YH or Won did actually make HS miscarriage and the saddest part is in BBJX RX can't ever again pregnant because of the miscarriage and also her body is really weak...

IF MLSHR follow that path not even HS can save all those people.. this one will make WS gone mad... hurting the woman he love and killed his child would make any man angry but WS??? it will be a hell for whoever cause that.. 

i totally can see why WS will be a cruel person if the writer follow this path...

• Like 22