[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

If the time has come when he ascends the throne, I will miss his long yet glorious hair when he's still the 4th prince.

LJK is absolutely stunning as Wang So, and he succeed in making it a memorable character. Aside from his great acting abilities and natural charisma, I really had to say that the costume designer and stylist did an amazing job in adding those subtle details that makes the audience goes "wow". Kudos! 

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

If the time has come when he ascends the throne, I will miss his long yet glorious hair when he's still the 4th prince.

I'm going to miss it but I have to say when I say him with his hair up he looked hotter! :wub:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, gayatritunggadewi said:

You are right!!  Gonna miss his 'Dark Prince-Style' with his long hair and mask >.<

I don't know why but his long hair and mask looks great on him. He's the most eye catching prince in my eyes lol. His intense gaze while still wearing the mask though:heart:

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS FOR REACHING 1000 PAGESSSSS!!! LOVE SCARLET HEART RYEOOOOO

• Like 18

Going abit off.. while others are comparing c-version and k-version I realize there's actually another version of scarlet heart. A movie. Forgot the actress name. Story abt d same but ending is abit diff. An interesting take also...

• Like 9

Woww !! 1000 page. :w00t::lol: . this forum become my second job HAHAHA :lol::D 

almost everytime i open this forum and sometimes I share my excitement to so-soo couple scene. :D:w00t: 

thankyou everyone for your update and share bts in every episode :lol::D

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I see people speculating that WS turning into Gwangjong will be because of HS losing something. I think that's valid but I have a feeling it might be more than that. When HS was suspected of poisoning CP and she was tortured, WS didn't go on a crazy rampage. He knew exactly who was involved (except YH) but he didn't take revenge or anything. So I think if something is to happen to HS it will be REALLY BAD or it will something to do with HS and other reasons as well. Maybe Baek Ah as well? Or others?

this is when he can't do anything about it and also HS don't exactly accepted his feeling yet.. the one that will change him is after he will be a king and they both love each other and he have power to actually do something about it... HS being torture vs HS actually might die because miscarriage and his child dies... that's a big different..

IF the writer want to go to the most tragic moment in the novel tbh...... i kinda hope it won't be like that.. 

but either way something will happen for him to change like that and it will be a big one... 

• Like 21

45 minutes ago, aine7 said:

Dear all you are absolutely stunning with your sharp sense of observation, amazing analytical skills, great sense of humor. I've got contaminated by your effervescent and enthusiastic attitude and I admit that today I regressed to the stage of crazy teenager in deep, so deep fangirling mood. Consequently I've changed my phone screens to ML themes. Can I go way crazier than that? 

@aine7 Me too. I change my lock screen with image of ML and I have that silly smile everytime I unlock my phone. 

Oh, Happy 1000 everyone! :heart:

• Like 14

Hmm... I'm surprised that there hasn't been as much discussion about that little girl Wang So's going to marry in the next couple episodes. His niece! They really followed history well this time. I'm curious as to why he's going to marry the CP's daughter. :phew:

• Like 11

Happy 1000th page people!!! Happy obsession! hahaha :P I have been obsessed since May…seriously, still surprised I haven't lose my job by investing time for Moon Lovers during it haha. I remember when we had not even reached page 50 and we were already obsessed watching the youku preview several times as daily routine xD 

• Like 20