Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

By the way, does anyone have the link to the interview (text/video) where the PD said "the journey will be sad, but there will be a happy ending"? Thanks in advance :-)

• Like 13

about the ending.....

i wish if HS will write the letter WS will read it.....

i wish WS will be there when she dying.....

i wish HS will know that WS love her and not resent her...

i wish that WS realize how much HS love him....

and lastly i just wish they HS will die in the arm of the man that she love.....

the ending in BBJX scar me for life... the misunderstanding cause them to not even able to meet before she dies and the regret is so much more....

i think WS will end up like 4th.. in his last breath he will remember that one person who he loved the rest of his life.. just like his father................

• Like 13

I won't lie, I get irritated hearing how HS x WS will eventually 'break-up' by following the 'tragic ending' path. Frankly speaking, with the way the story is being delivered in this version, I would say having HS x WS 'break up' in the end would be a huge mistake. Because it took 13 - 14 episodes to build up their relationship to the point it can finally sail, I feel like it would defeat the entire purpose of all the storms they have weathered through together if they can't even pull through for another six episodes. :\ The one thing HS x WS have been relatively good with is communication and being open with one another.
So it's hard to imagine the two not being together when HS will eventually die in the end.

• Like 17

Random comment to all those who were complaining about too much screen time between HS and WW vs HS and WS.

Your longing for more HS and WS mirrors the longing of WS for HS!

The writers are making you emulate being WS, you can't do anything for force someone to come to you. You need to do it gradually and you need to be patient! If WS can patiently wait for HS.. can't you patiently wait for HS and WS screen time!!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had the same thought... he even mentioned that Hae Soo couldn't leave without his permission and for me, it is pretty clear that he will make her leave,, he will give her the permission. One possible reason: Yeon Hwa... Maybe Wang So will discover that she was involved in the poisoning. Since Taejo and lady Oh's relationship resembles Wang So-Hae Soo, I have the impression that their fate will be a little different. Lady Oh stayed by his side the entire time but Wang So is different from his father, since he only chose to become king in order to help Hae Soo. So he never had the ambition in himself.  

@bebebisous33 I think you're definitely correct. I think this will be the one and only time that So will grant Soo permission to leave him. I hope and pray that So does indeed learn that it was originally Yeon Hwa that wanted Soo to die. That way, he will always be extremely careful of Yeon Hwa's ambitions once he's forced to marry her (and I believe, despite it being a good move from a political/strength perspective, that he will be forced). More than that, I hope the knowledge will forever keep So from giving Yeon Hwa even a sliver of his heart. I expect that he will honor her as the mother of his future children, his heart though, will always belong to Soo.

In regard to So choosing to become King in order to help Soo and the similarities between Taejo/Oh and So/Soo, I think other than their stations and their roles as King and lover, that's where the similarities will end. I can't help thinking back to IU's interview when she was sharing the differences between Haesoo's romance with Wook, and her romance with So. For the latter, she used the word 'responsibility' to describe how their relationship started. I feel this will actually be the way So will address the role of being King since he's never truly wanted the position for himself. I think before they're separated, Soo will help him embrace the kingdom and its people so that eventually, like a true ruler, he will start to see Goryeo's citizens as his people. So in the same way he first took responsibility for Soo, so too shall he assume that responsibility for his country's citizens.

58 minutes ago, briseis said:

HONESTLY, I WOULD PREFER IT WOULD END WITHOUT A BREAK-UP, I WOULD PREFER IF SHE WERE TO SIMPLY DIE IN HIS ARMS (I can't believe I've just typed that - it shows how desperate I am).

@briseis Right there with you. That's the ending I too am desperate for.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, briseis said:

They are going to show Wang So dying in the last episode, saying Hae Soo’s name with his final breath and seeing her face before he dies, aren’t they?! Why else would they show THIS?!

If they do like father like son.

I also want to know about 

21 minutes ago, briseis said:

By the way, does anyone have the link to the interview (text/video) where the PD said "the journey will be sad, but there will be a happy ending"? Thanks in advance :-)

I want to see the source please. Then I will know if I can sit through the episodes after 14. Sad ending goodbye drama.......:tears:

• Like 9

I like how the writer shows the progress of their relationship by ending episode 13 with HS comforting WS by hugging him because he thinks he killed his brother near their lake when only one year ago, she was running away from his after her vision of him killing Eun. Ruoxi left the 4th prince because she couldn't accept his actions towards his brothers, but since we're seeing that HS does understand, I think their ending will be different.

• Like 16

21 hours ago, whyo said:

Sorry to cut your post. So there will be lotus latern festival after Taejo died. That mean the "kissing mask" scene will happen soon? Yeay!!

(SoSoo kissing mask pic)

IU posted this weeks before but I honestly hope we can finally see this scene and that it hasn't been scrapped!

• Like 23

Since there's 2 versions .... we might have 2 different endings.  Jung and Soo's scene was not in the SBS version .... it's that hinting something?

• Like 14

7 hours ago, hell59 said:

WY was completely stabbed through and through, I think even twice and fell from a cliff and he comes back alive??? Really?

I don't think So stabbed Yo in any vital spot because he wasn't trying to kill him but to capture him. That is why Yo was able to grab the sword and broke it and when So swung the broken blade, Yo probably jumped backwards off the cliff so maybe the cut was only superficial. I would have to watch it again when the SBS version is subbed.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@fuyukoneko... I enjoyed reading your defense on Wang Wook. THese are valid points and as @bebebisous33 @valsava .. I kinda agree with their point of view on Wang Wook. Your is also valid chingu. Seeing Wang Wook calculative ways makes me believe he knows how to play chess very well and could have manipulated the evidence where his sister and mom would be safe. He know how to lay the ground work to make himself look good even after playing along with Wang Yo. Even someone one has hinted there is a possibility of helping WY escape. When I read it seemed possible but I still think it has something to do with his mom and his allies. WW is very good at pretending to be an gentleman, kind and loving to his family, friends and alies. How can we still believe there is no way he could have saved her? HE could have found a way or tried to help but he didn't. WW has abandoned Hae SOO alot of time for example he abandoned her in the rain, when the water maids were taunting the love of his life, when she was leaving the palace ( he did not know then she was leaving still don't matter to me he still turned his back to her) and WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST WAS HIS ATTITUDE TO HIS BROTHER AND HE HAS NOT SEEN HER IN A YEARRRRRRRR!!! I thought Hae Soo was the love of his life . bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gifbad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gifbad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif and now he is going to try to win back her love. freezing-onion-head-emoticon.giffreezing-onion-head-emoticon.gif When hell freezes over before that happens. He has dissappointed her to much. That lack of trust is what killed their relationship. I will say this When Hae Soo loves she loves very deeply and is very loyal to that person. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif NOw that love will be for Wang So alone.  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

That thought hadn't occurred to be and maybe he could have succeeded rescuing HS and keeping his sister alive. Its against his nature to do something so risky after a lifetime of weighting his choices before making a decisions, so I wouldn't blame him for that part. 

I agree with the parts I highlighted. I am so disappointed in him for not visiting her after she leaves the palace because it makes him feel bad to see her like that. That's so self-centered. It reminds me of him giving her the bracelet as a way to hide her scar. And, after watching episode 13, the part where HS questions "Have you ever trusted me?" and he doesn't reply back, I'm doubting if there was ever a point where he loved her. Or that his idea of love is just not the same level as hers.

Sorry, if its too off topic, how do you add someone's name in white font blue box on the messages?

• Like 8

7 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

she knows he is going to live for next 60 odd years.. whereas she knows that others are going to die early .. :)

so not too sure of imbecile.. come what may, WS is not dying.. ofc she would worry abt others

Gwangjong died at the age of 50 I believe and Soo's knowledge is shaky so I think she isn't worried about him because she knows for sure that he will be the 4th King. However, she must be pretty sure that he is a better fighter than Wook or she might change history by asking him to hold back on a fight and he ends up dead :P

• Like 12

6 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo - Episode 13

omg

he was always taking care of his poor sun

I was very touched when So went to see his dead father and had that flashback of his father having given him all those masks. It was so sad and nice to know that his father did care for him. I cried with So in that scene.

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Sorry, if its too off topic, how do you add someone's name in white font blue box on the messages?

Just type @ next to the name you want to tag and it will appear automatically. @fuyukoneko

@myck72 I also think the ending will be in the future because of all the hints in the songs XD Recent one also. A bittersweet ending will be one of them not remembering the other...there is a song called "I remember you" in the OST. Maybe at the beginning Hae Soo will not remember him but slowly she will recover the past memories with him. I know some people don't like the idea of reincarnation because is used so many times...but I am ok with it as long as both have the same memories of the time they were a couple in the past. I want a happy ending. 

EDIT:

• Like 18