[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, Rose34 said:

I was talking about It's Okay, That's Love but That winter the wind blows also features close up scenes. 

Oh, I forgot about IOTL was also directed by Kim Kyu Tae. I think this will be a lesson to Mr. Kim Kyu Tae for not taking too much close up scenes for a drama because not every actors and actresses can express their emotions expressively in close up scenes. But I think these close up scenes only appear in the beginning part of this drama, don't they? Lately, I have not found excessive close up scenes *CMIIW*

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Killa92 said:

I wish the same too. If the Goryeo love story would end tragically then I wish they would just have beautiful kids in 21st Century :)

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

if its true and because of WW or YH or Won did actually make HS miscarriage and the saddest part is in BBJX RX can't ever again pregnant because of the miscarriage and also her body is really weak...

IF MLSHR follow that path not even HS can save all those people.. this one will make WS gone mad... hurting the woman he love and killed his child would make any man angry but WS??? it will be a hell for whoever cause that.. 

i totally can see why WS will be a cruel person if the writer follow this path...

Oh please... I'm afraid about that miscarriage story nor WS's jealousy because of WW... I dislike that parts from original story, so please don't make sadden with that plots please....

Make that HS miscarriage as WS catalyst to be cruel, that's same ways to kill HS alive too, because he turned like that because of her, that can make her more stressfull...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

Oh, I forgot about IOTL was also directed by Kim Kyu Tae. I think this will be a lesson to Mr. Kim Kyu Tae for not taking too much close up scenes for a drama because not every actors and actresses can express their emotions expressively in close up scenes. But I think these close up scenes only appear in the beginning part of this drama, don't they? Lately, I have not found excessive close up scenes *CMIIW*

Spoiler

Actually, to be very honest I was not pleased with the close-up scenes between Hae Soo and Wook at Episode 13 where Hae Soo decided to part with Wang Wook. The scene where Hae Soo said it was not easy to get back her heart to Wook. That scene feature a close-up scenes on Hae Soo's facial features. I am sorry if I offend any IU's fans. While IU is great on emotional scenes, on other scenes I don't quite get what she is trying to convey from her facial features. I dont get what she wants me to feel. That scene, a close up just show Hae Soo wide eyed staring at Wook. It does not really confirms or make it clear to me whether she is really parting with Wook. I only knew they part when Wang Wook turn a cold shoulder and left Hae Soo. There was another scenes with Hae Soo and Wook at the lake, the phrase "do you missed me?". The close up just make the more focus on her facial features but I don't get it what Hae Soo is trying to convey. I have to read more into her actions to get it. Same for Woo Hee scenes, her vocalization is not bad but her facial expressions a bit stiff but it will be fine if it is watch from far. Im sorry if I offend Seohyun's fans. These are some examples in the recent episodes. Since some of the casts are new or do not have much experiences in acting, I do not have high expectations. I try not to be nit-picky or bothered too much because i'm more focusing on the plot. I hope that will be the case with the upcoming episodes. The drama just keep getting better and better. But im only being very honest because i am answering your question. Haha! But I still love this drama!!! :heart::blush:

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 12 & 13 Recap –

4th Prince gets even more heroic while 8th Prince goes further to the dark side!! Honestly, I love both of their trajectories and how each actor is fleshing out his respective role. I so adore seeing 4th Prince being all selfless, not only for Hae-Soo but in protecting the king and the Crown Prince without any thought to his own position. He is really a relationship driven person; he’s only interested in gaining someone’s heart not an empty seat, not even power.

However, Hae-Soo’s love for him was unchanged. She was ready to quietly love him from a distance – possibly forever. Which to be fair, is really consistent with Hae-Soo’s personality so far. She’s far from self-seeking. Hae-Soo has never asked for anyone to do, be or risk anything for her. She’s waited for 8th Prince for a looong time. And she’s trusted in him no matter what. But 8th Prince didn’t reciprocate that same trust. He tested her loyalty to him (to see if she’d tell anyone of his and 3rd Prince’s coup) when she had never done that to him. Not only that, but he’d used her to get at 4th Prince – even after knowing how guilty she felt about causing Court Lady Oh’s death. That was just cruel.

I’m definitely excited now for what’s in-store for Hae-Soo and 4th Prince. So far, most of the romantic feelings have been on 4th Prince’s side. I’d love to see Hae-Soo’s heart finally opening up to him. I’d also love to see her come out of the constant depression. She used to smile a lot but now she’s mostly exhausted and sad. Of course, she lost her best friend, was tortured, and has terrible visions of the future – that would make most people depressed. But she’s also got a couple hot princes vying for her love. Don’t forget to count your blessings, Hae-Soo!

Hide contents

Thank-you for this post @Yippeuni I love the part when it !entiom HS is out to gain a person's heart not a throne. I love that the most of WS. He values the people he trust and the people who cares for him.

17 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Shouldn't we tell Junki that our thread has reached 1000 pages? But, I don't think he'll be able to see it though ^_^

Hee for what's worth I commented on his IG thanking him for taking up the role of WS and casually mentioning Soompi forum exceeded 20k post and the drama is really one of the most talked about internationally. He may or may not read it but I just wanted to mention it. @sunshinefate

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Hide contents
Spoiler

Actually, to be very honest I was not pleased with the close-up scenes between Hae Soo and Wook at Episode 13 where Hae Soo decided to part with Wang Wook. The scene where Hae Soo said it was not easy to get back her heart to Wook. That scene feature a close-up scenes on Hae Soo's facial features. I am sorry if I offend any IU's fans. While IU is great on emotional scenes, on other scenes I don't quite get what she is trying to convey from her facial features. I dont get what she wants me to feel. That scene, a close up just show Hae Soo wide eyed staring at Wook. It does not really confirms or make it clear to me whether she is really parting with Wook. I only knew they part when Wang Wook turn a cold shoulder and left Hae Soo. There was another scenes with Hae Soo and Wook at the lake, the phrase "do you missed me?". The close up just make the more focus on her facial features but I don't get it what Hae Soo is trying to convey. I have to read more into her actions to get it. Same for Woo Hee scenes, her vocalization is not bad but her facial expressions a bit stiff but it will be fine if it is watch from far. These are some examples in the recent episodes. I try not to be nit-picky or bothered too much because i'm more focusing on the plot. But im being very honest because i am answering your question. Haha! But I still love this drama!!! :heart::blush:

Spoiler

Woaaa, be careful, chingu lol. I'm afraid your post will be caught by snsd fans lol though I feel the same way. I know woohee is not a naturally born actress since she is a girlgroup member, however, her acting is really not strong. Thankfully her scenes are covered by nam joo hyuk. He is quite good as the 13th prince. It's okay, I think our posts will be piled up by the other members' posts:D I also love this drama. Really really love it!:heart:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yes, he love to cook. Dont we all love this guy? Jack of all trade.

Spoiler

before becoming an actor, he trained to be a chef. He also sings, his voice is nice but i don't really dig his genre. but he can sing Jason Mraz  songs quite accurately which is amazing cause he can't speak english and the lyrics are really fast. 

I really hope he gets to go on 3 meals a day cause NJH is hosting the latest season.

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama please discuss JG other activities in actors threas
  • Like 14

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thank-you for this post @Yippeuni I love the part when it !entiom HS is out to gain a person's heart not a throne. I love that the most of WS. He values the people he trust and the people who cares for him.

Hee for what's worth I commented on his IG thanking him for taking up the role of WS and casually mentioning Soompi forum exceeded 20k post and the drama is really one of the most talked about internationally. He may or may not read it but I just wanted to mention it. @sunshinefate

I also posted 2 comments on 2 his IG posts that told him that his actings was really flawless and not to be bothered by the ratings because ML was really popular internationally. After posting my comment, 1 minute later when I checked my comment's whereabout. It was not found easily lol. It was piled up by the other comments. He might not read my comment lol

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I am working on it! The team in Korea is still finalizing some recruitment issues... Either today or tomorrow, I'll make the announcement. And I've added your tag to my list so you'll be mentioned in the post.

Please add me too! I am excited for it. =)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

Every beat of my heart tells me that this drama deserves to be well rewarded and if that will happen will be

but every nerve in my brain reminds me of the low rating and if that's not gonna happen I want to say to cast and crew

How do the awards work? Are they based on popularity or something? ( This is something I was always curious for tbh)

35 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I am working on it! The team in Korea is still finalizing some recruitment issues... Either today or tomorrow, I'll make the announcement. And I've added your tag to my list so you'll be mentioned in the post.

Hi @ruizaio Can you please add me to the list too? I also very interesting about it. Thank you!

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Please add me!!! TQ

• Like 7