[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Speaking of the first meeting between Hae Soo-Wang So in comparison with the first meet between Hae-Soo-Wang Wook. Maybe I'm a weirdo too but I find Hae Soo-Wang So scene having a lot more chemistry than this

No... I am agree with you. For SoSoo I feel the attraction from both of them. 

Spoiler

DOKQX48.jpg

About KHN gesture, for me it was so spot on. 

Why?

Because, he potrait Wook very well.
What Wook show to HaeSo was not the real Wook. It was his mask, The theatrical Wook. 

That is why KHN is doing a good job, because we can notice that Wook attitude was fishy.

• Like 18

So (Gwangjong) will ascend the throne at the age of 24 and rules for 26 years. Yo's reign (Jeongjong) lasts 4 years. Whoever said his reign is 3, I'm sorry but there will be even more pain for SoSoo and evilness from Wook.

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Speaking of the first meeting between Hae Soo-Wang So in comparison with the first meet between Hae-Soo-Wang Wook. Maybe I'm a weirdo too but I find Hae Soo-Wang So scene having a lot more chemistry than this:

I like KHN in this drama but I dont know why I find his gesture too theatrical

Then I'm a weirdo as well .... their eyes looking at each other was explosive, especially Soo she could not keep her eyes off So.  Did she ever looked at Wook like that? Nope.  

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, esma-div said:

I think he will marry his niece voluntary , there is no misleading :confused:

True. We can't change history after all. Despite the history and we know that he will also marry YH (somehow the lure that YH gave him at ep 13 about how Hwangbo will support him if they marry make me think that why he willing to marry her in the end. He needs to be king after all and Hwangbo will help him. One of the scene in the trailer showed YH and a group of army open the main gate while So, Baek ah and General Park is outside wanting to go in and revolt. In a way, I think is YH helping him as promise in return of a marriage as up to that point, So is obviously still not married.) I hope our heart can withstand all these marriages and GOT. My guess is the marriage most likely at around ep 17 as ep 15 he still might be running away from Lion King Yo.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, q4q4 said:

I LOVE the soundtrack, especially Im Sun Hae's song and OST 11. I have it on repeat on my way to work, which happens to be an 1hr and 20 min drive lol.

I love the outfits and their hair. EspeciallyWang So's hairstyles! Ponytail, half pony tail, all of it, he looks awesome! 

Not a popular opinion but I happen to love the build up of So-Soo's relationship. There's something so intimate about their interactions. You can feel the tension and chemistry between so-soo through the screen, maybe Soo not as blatantly obvious as So but it's still there. 

I agree with you on all counts.  I just watched episodes 1-6 again and there was, as you said, tension and chemistry between our OTP during episodes 1-4. The attraction and sparks flying were all there at the beginning and it just didn't get a chance to flareup because she was seduced by the gentle words, charm and the handsome looks of Wook. Although So physically swept her off her feet, Wook emotionally swept her off her feet, and once So left for the palace there was nothing to stop the WookSoo ship from sailing after Lady Hae died. Many of us, including myself, complained about having the WookSoo ship dragged out over 13 episodes, but it was really 9 episodes. However, it was still too dragged out because it didn't need any further progression to move the story along. Episodes 5-6 could have been better with more scenes of So settling into palace life and with his brothers, then we could probably have forgiven the lack of OTP interaction. I liked the fact that the foundation for our OTP was already set early on so I have hopes that it will not take long for Soo to tumble into love with So and it won't be because he was like leftovers but that she saved the best for the last. I will continue my marathon of remaining episodes and reading on this forum to help me survive until Monday :sweatingbullets: Have faith everyone and just enjoy the ride.

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Then I'm a weirdo as well .... their eyes looking at each other was explosive, especially Soo she could not keep her eyes off So.  Did she ever looked at Wook like that? Nope.  

I'm also a weirdo then lol. The intense and electrifying eye contact in the end of episode 1 was just so crazily romantic

2 more pages and we will reach 1000 pages!

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, whyo said:

No... I am agree with you. For SoSoo I feel the attraction from both of them. 

Hide contents

About KHN gesture, for me it was so spot on. 

Why?

Because, he potrait Wook very well.
What Wook show to HaeSo was not the real Wook. It was his mask, The theatrical Wook. 

That is why KHN is doing a good job, because we can notice that Wook attitude was fishy.

Yes, you're right. Wang Wook liked to pose in the protector brother-in-law, sneaking at the same time in Hae Soo heart. I remember that when he told to his wife (Lady Hae) that Hae Soo makes him feel happy I realized that he wants Hae Soo to his own happiness not for her happiness. That's why I wrote (many, many pages ago) that he's an ego-type.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I like KHN in this drama but I dont know why I find his gesture too theatrical

Make sense, since Kang Ha Neul also a musical actor.

And again I love @bebebisous33 explanation that's the journey of our OTP that matters in this drama and not the ending.

Wake me up again not to expect too much on changing how the ending should be.

30 minutes ago, violet90 said:

2.WS and HS..

if you notice HS always the one who complain a lot about everything with WS.. WS always listen and advise her with the harsh reality in his own way.. she became GHJ with WS.. the feisty girl who always talk back and never afraid of him.. WS never judge HS and vice versa.. when they together you can see how they care for each other in their own way and being each other support since the beginning.. falling in love with WS in a way make she learn to love herself too.. there no need to hide or being guarded when HS with WS cause just like HS WS also completely understand how HS mind work.. fall in love with WS make her free... that's why she will be happier with WS.. they both are not perfect but fit together...

you don't need someone to complete you , you only need someone who accept you completely.... 

WS and HS love story......

I love your post @violet90, if you don't mind can I quoted the bold underlined sentence for my next artwork or image editing? So beautiful. :wub:

• Like 13

Dear all you are absolutely stunning with your sharp sense of observation, amazing analytical skills, great sense of humor. I've got contaminated by your effervescent and enthusiastic attitude and I admit that today I regressed to the stage of crazy teenager in deep, so deep fangirling mood. Consequently I've changed my phone screens to ML themes. Can I go way crazier than that? 

• Like 24