[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

42 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

around 350K before MLSHR... 

39 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

From 350K to 1M... WHOAAAA! He deserves it though. His work is true quality. 

@mabelialong It was around 450 k a day before MLSHR and after the drama's premiere increased to 500k and he posted a photo by welcoming their new fans.

Spoiler

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

@UnniSarah  I was saying WW or YH kills HS I could see WW doing this because he no longer have her feelings and YH killing her because she thinks once she's gone WS will see her, I see a lonely life like the Queen for her  

Ahhh, @valsava.... I don't know if WW can do it but YH definitely can because WW still wants Hae Soo. He told her " I will make you come back to me" and Hae Soo said" It won't be easy ". :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears::tears:

i have to say their break up was epic. She finally saw the real him because she now realized that His true love want  He throne. I also noticed that WW was always talking And pushing for something only when he saw a threat to his position with HS. I hated that was always selective in answering her questions. She finally saw him and that is what matters to me. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

SPECIAL of August 27th:

The other special was almost an hour summary of episode 1 to 8. No new scenes, no bts. :sweatingbullets: I watched it live and end up disappointed because I was expecting new scenes. BUT I think the story was condensed well in one hour without unnecessary scenes. 

Thank you so much Chingu, love you. Here's one of my fav. 

CTO

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Friendly Reminder: Please don't quote videos or photos. We help the moderators in that way. If we don't follow that our thread could be temporary closed. 

---------------

I am loving the new BTS!! :heart: :P

ohhh im so sorry... may i know how to not 'quote' the pict/video?

• Like 5

Spoiler

I never in a million years would think that Wang So would become my all time favorite character. In fact, I watched like 29 minutes of the first episode and was like, "K, I'm done. This is stupid." I don't even know why I started watching again but I'm sure glad I did :D .

I think LJKs portrayal of Wang So is just perfect and I also think that his appearance also fits very well too since LJK kinda has sharp eyes that are filled with a wide range of emotions. I love that Wang So was an injured person before and how selfless he is and how considerate and understanding of a person he is despite his tragic background. K-dramas and Asian dramas in general always work so hard to make their main characters so perfect. Like I bet if I were to ask u guys who ur favorite character of all time BESIDES anyone from SH would be someone who's pretty much flawless. And while WS does seem flawless right now, I think we all know the power of the throne will change him. And that will make him an imperfect character. Which is also the reason why I don't think the directors or writers will make him someone SO imperfect (like in the c-version he literally told Ruoxi he doesn't care if she leaves him, but of course regrets it). You think NETIZENS are gonna be ok with that? Hell to the no. They can get pretty crazy so I like well all still love LJK and WS a lot.

i don't wanna see him change ugh but it definitely would make a great impact

• Like 23

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Okay people, I can't help but feel there's a lot of negativity creeping into the thread and while I'm all for critical thinking, let's not mire ourselves in the negative and focus more on the positives...

I enjoy everything in the show with varying degrees of pleasure. The OTP scenes are my favourite of course but I find that everything grows on me. Even the ridiculous code switching OST. Eun and his sideshow I can live with, plus I really like his wife.  I even love the more villainous characters like Earring Yo, Yeon Hwa, Queen Yu and badass Uk. 

Even the bad editing... is so much a part of the furniture now that I don't even really notice it until it's super obvious.

As a rule, I don't waste time on shows that annoy me. I dropped Empress Gi like a hot potato after fast-forwarding through 20 episodes... couldn't stand the Toghon Temur character (although I like JCW).

• Like 24

4 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hide contents

Describing or addressing fans/audience who still watch this show as hypocrites is harsh, strong word and degrading. So does it mean the persons who still engaged in this forum have been hypocrites all along? I wonder .But to have us branded as such is just going overboard sweetie. 

Well, I think its rude to call your own choices superior to others choices.. so I did point out the hypocrisy..

When on one hand, everyone says that to each his own.. and on the other hand.. there are explicit comments such as " I liked serial XXX, and since others didn't so I gave up on that set of audience"

That is hypocrisy

And to your hidden comment - I am not sure what you read and what you interpreted.. How did it become degrading to universe of fans watching the show...?? Neither the original person who commented.. and nor me who replied to them.. discussed any such context that you are referring to.. You leave me confused by what you mean..hopefully above paras clear the context of our initial conversation for you and clear your doubt as to who is called a hypocrite..sweetie!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Ahhh, @valsava.... I don't know if WW can do it but YH definitely can because WW still wants Hae Soo. He told her " I will make you come back to me" and Hae Soo said" It won't be easy ". :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears::tears:

i have to say their break up was epic. She finally saw the real him because she now realized that His true love want  He throne. I also noticed that WW was always talking And pushing for something only when he saw a threat to his position with HS. I hated that was always selective in answering her questions. She finally saw him and that is what matters to me. 

@UnniSarah  This was another point about him I didn't like always careful choosing the right words to a simple question like he couldn't stand to be corrected.. What he really hated the most is WS was well versed in all things that matter in the palace and just do as he likes no one will bother him not even the King.. But were they was thinking the King would never call on him proved them all wrong and very competent in what he do..

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, whyo said:

Me too... the point when I totally in love with him and there is no way out was when he throw HaeSoo from his mustang. LOL.

Am I weird loving that? That scene made me fall in love really deep into this drama. It was unexpected and just make me "woah....." and mesmerized for quite a long time.

You are not weird. You are in love. And that is normal. Besides, not all actors can do such scene. Few can even ride a horse with confidence. ;):) 

• Like 14