[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Okay, bye bye drama. I am done with Hae Soo, this is too much devotion to a total looser for me to ignore.

lol ! don't leave , chingu , let's stick together to curse at HS until she wakes up from her love illusion towards Wook :D

• Like 17

Yoo come in and smiling to hear his mom and YH fight. 

Yoo walking with some officials, he bump with Wook and Jung. Wook ask what he is after. Jung is sarcastic at Yoo now. Looks like Jung is close with Wook now. 

Mo with JM. talking.

The sword dance with WH, the king is there and WH stabbed him.....is it a dream??? It is!!!!! a dream. WH playing sword dance with BA guide her. BA scold her that she is not good...LOL. WH seems a litle flustered when BA show how she do her lips...and when BA said he is going to meet his buin, WH is surprise to hear that..do you have buin? BA loves to tease her saying that the buin is his mother LOL.....yeay my BA find his mate.

Eun and SD. Eun ask SD to draw. SD draw line in his wrist and draw circles on his eyes and nose. hahahahahahah right on time SD push her because a knife flying...ITS HER DAD LOL.....Eun is shocked to see SD with her hair down. SD scold her dad and then pampering Eun. I love this couple.

Yoo and YH. evil couple. Yoo put on a ring on YH finger. Wook come in and see the ring on YH finger, Yoo back at his seat as if nothing happened. 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, kriswu said:

Right??? :wub: he looks happy and sad at the same time :(

you're welcome chingu! but i won't be posting screenshots because i'm using my phone hehe but @qwenli and @LyraYoo's live updates are jjang!! 

i'm about to cry for Wang So, how many times he's being rejected with people around him and Hae Soo do same thing.... but he's still stand for her that makes me sad to think about how Wang So really love her so much.... i'm always happy if see Wang So smile for Hae Soo, it's totally only for her.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

Aigooooo...HS still love WW after what he did??? Why is She so blind...WW didnt even kiss her yet...WS kissed her 3 times already (altho it were forced), but still, cant she just realize it yet!!! She cant ignore WS coz she had feelings for him...she let her guard down each time with WS that's why WS can sneak in to kiss her...

love is blind chingu.. no logic.. hahaha, the the way of a woman heart work. no one ever understand what's inside of a woman heart. even the woman herself don't underatand what inside her heart.. personal experience:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

WW ARRIVED IN THE ROOM...WY MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIAGE ...I DISLIKE THIS TRIO SO MUCH...HS IS WORKING HARD ...THE OTHERS MAIDS ASKING ABOUT PRINCES...HS LOOKS SO SAD ...MAIDS ARE MEAN WITH HER ...JUNG AND WW ARE WATCHING FROM FAR ...WW IS SAD BUT IS TOO COWARD TO HELP HS...JUNG ASKED IF HE WON'T HELP HS

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

"I know I love someone else" - Wook??? :confused:

God HS needs to wake up :tears:

15 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

@lovedrama11 I have a same thought like you.... Because of this drama, I thinking of learning Korean.....:fearful:

Lol my husband thinks I am crazy because I keep telling him next posting let's move to Korea :D 

• Like 9