[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

From Dramabeans... I found this funny :lol::

• 212 dangi September 28th, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hmmmm… lets see…..the episode was super… but it made me wonder…… SO- the woman you love is going to be hanged and yet you decided to put on your BB cream first, then go and save her… talk about priorities 

• 212.1 Vip September 28th, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Maybe he hasn’t wash his face for days… lol…

It is waterproof concealer.....!!!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, AuroraSky said:

I'd be interested.  Please tag me too.

@ruizaio Me too please. :)

25 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMG!!! IU and LJG please stop being better than SoSoo!!! Why do they have the relationship that I want SoSoo to have?!!! Is not fair!!! WHY!!!?? I am not shipping in real life but I love their BTS. 

@Gabi Bros  AND THE KISS SHOT HAPPENED WHEN THEY CELEBRATED IU'S BDAY!!!! KYAAAAAA!!!  :lol: :w00t:

@edensor Hah, Chingu! Did you come out because of the kiss BTS???  :phew: :D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mewtwo said:

the king knows about this and also Wang So knows that the king does know it's his mother, remember in the early ep the king was hesitant to keep Wang So because he thought  he might be on his mother side, the king knows who's behind the assassination too, she also was the reason why Lady Oh lost her baby & the king knows this but didn't do anything about it because to keep the throne he needs the support of the powerful clans & queen Yoo's clan is very powerful if the king dared to punish her he'll lose the throne or go into war against her clan, Wang So & Lady Oh knows this 

Oooh i see. Thank you so much for this!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

So...don't you guys find it a little ironic/coincidental that Joongi uploaded that Instagram photo with IU in the background right after the kiss BTS was released??

Someone already mentioned this right? LOL...my head is still in spazz mode. XD :P

I don't think is coincidence…is on purpose. XD LOL Maybe to promote the SoSoo ship that is about to sail.

• Like 19

22 hours ago, ruizaio said:

The Korean fans on DC have decided to gather information on how many people would be willing to purchase the DVD/Blu-ray set if it comes out. While nobody has volunteered to lead the effort, they'll at least get the process going with a temporary leader (because they want someone with more experience for negotiating terms with the production and what not to be the actual leader). I'll bring more information on that here and tag everybody when that starts.

Please include me for the DVD project. TQ

• Like 12

15 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Just imagine his beautiful bare back Dhi.. With smouldering hot looks and beautiful sharp eyes. And then he bites his red lips... Auuuhh... Definitely pregnant just by imagining it!!!

*caution for the weak at heart*

I am drinking tea while reading this comment, and i almost burst the tea to my laptop on the "definitely pregnant" kekekekekeke

• Like 18