[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I doubt that the King will die by Seohyun's hand. Remember, Baek Ah and her are destined to fall in love and be together for a period of time. That would never happen if she assassinated his father right before his eyes. She almost certainly got taken to prison, where Baek Ah will see her and learn more about her background and reasons for doing so. This would help them grow a connection. In other words, his death won't be her fault.

Instead, consider this: Remember when Lady Oh was hanged, King Taejo collapsed? He likely has some heart problem. He probably had a heart attack when Seohyun climbed on the table and thrusted her sword at him, resulting in him fainting-- and missing the blow. We can assume from Hae Soo's vision that he died from drowning in the baths. Again, the baths was definitely reminiscent of Lady Oh, the woman he loved deeply. There, he might have been overcome by thoughts about her and triggered bodily reactions. The King's death probably came as a result of him suffering another heart attack while in the water and drowned then. It would be very logical and bittersweet: the king dying shortly after his lover did.

• Like 20

@briseis Yet it is true that most of the cut scenes (that we know of from the 6-minute trailer, released photos, cast and crew's instagram posts, skipped scenes from episode trailers, added scenes in the SBS version that don't appear in the international version, hinted scenes in the BTS clips) are with LJG. I never watched the C-version BBJX, and don't know about the roles of different princes, but Korean audience that don't know about the C-version would have expected to see more of LJG. And they did film all those scenes. Even though the romance was between Wook and Soo in the early episodes, Wang So was supposed to have more scenes that reveal that he's the future king. 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

@briseis Yet it is true that most of the cut scenes (that we know of from the 6-minute trailer, released photos, cast and crew's instagram posts, skipped scenes from episode trailers, added scenes in the SBS version that don't appear in the international version, hinted scenes in the BTS clips) are with LJG. I never watched the C-version BBJX, and don't know about the roles of different princes, but Korean audience that don't know about the C-version would have expected to see more of LJG. And they did film all those scenes. Even though the romance was between Wook and Soo in the early episodes, Wang So was supposed to have more scenes that reveal that he's the future king. 

Considering we are talking about the KOREAN AUDIENCE what is in the international version doesn't really matter, since that one has been re-edited especially for the Korean audience. And I don't really remember any scenes from the previews which weren't featured in the aired episodes or the rebroadcasted version - except maybe for slightly different angles or the the little extended scenes like So placing the hairpin on the stone pile or him setting the temple on fire, or the scene where he is eating the chicken with Soo in the mountains. But definitely nothing that would show or hint he is a future king.

Gmk7uZH.pngYViy4ok.png

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

@Gabi Bros Could you show me those tweets? My Google fu is apparently not enough. 

The way Korean fans have interpreted is that the director wanted to minimize LJG's role so that KHN's role could be more highlighted in the early episodes to give him a chance to ride on the Hallyu wave. Even the BTS clips released so far emphasize Soo-Wook interactions even off camera. 

That's what causing me headache at the first episodes.....

I've been with Kdrama for a long time enough to say that in any other dramas I've been watching..the main actor and actress always takes most part of the scene....and each episodes always including their appearance together in ONE SCENE more that other participants...that is not something unfair...cause they are the main roles...and they are the reason people view their drama....

SOOOOO......I really don't understand at first why they didn't give more scenes for LJK n IU.....and commonly Production House always releases many BTS of the two main persons as fan service...feeding the hunger fans desperately waiting for the airing time......Me..clueless:sweatingbullets: 

I ask your forgiveness and your permission as well for me to make a comparison to the recent drama I've finished watching...W Two Worlds....Everyday I can find BTS pictures and videos mainly showing HYJ and LJS interaction off screen:wub:

as this is a pre-production drama, I do hope they start picking some of their BTS stock only LJK n IU in it (I like KHN too but I want JK-IU more) .....:wub:

• Like 17

How HS gonna live after this when the nightmare of having someone else died in her place kept torturing her...and at that very difficult situation she encountered a cruel pure betrayal from the only one she had high hope all this time....i kind of heared the cracking sound snapped in her heart...!!! Like her heart just stopped for a while....

So sad..confused...pissed off!!!

...this incident threw HS very deep deep down....it wounded her so badly it leave a dark "scar" in her heart forever....i cant imagine how she's gonna stand up and climb and regain her strength back....HS can no longer smile...her face just so pale..she's walking but not living..she really needs a super strong support to hold her..i have a strong believe that WS  can slowly wipe out that "scar" and bring back smile on HS....

• Like 16

5 hours ago, ruizaio said:

The Korean fans on DC have decided to gather information on how many people would be willing to purchase the DVD/Blu-ray set if it comes out. While nobody has volunteered to lead the effort, they'll at least get the process going with a temporary leader (because they want someone with more experience for negotiating terms with the production and what not to be the actual leader). I'll bring more information on that here and tag everybody when that starts.

I'd be interested.  Please tag me too.

• Like 19

@ruizaio @Adnana Just want to clarify on the production side, the original rumor of the director not having a chance to edit the first 10 episodes before the 'product' was delivered for formal Chinese review and final receipt by Youku isn't even plausible at so many levels. Post production alone involves so many different stages including the incorporation of the score (BGM) and ancillary OSTs used. The other major factor is a legal one. When you have major investors involved in a production like this, there's no way any intellectual property would be released until a final version was completed.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, wchoi8 said:

Hi all!

I just got done watching ep 11 and was curious, why didnt Wang So just tell the king that he knows his mother was the one behind the poison? Is it because hes afraid that he'd be punished for it as well?

the king knows about this and also Wang So knows that the king does know it's his mother, remember in the early ep the king was hesitant to keep Wang So because he thought  he might be on his mother side, the king knows who's behind the assassination too, she also was the reason why Lady Oh lost her baby & the king knows this but didn't do anything about it because to keep the throne he needs the support of the powerful clans & queen Yoo's clan is very powerful if the king dared to punish her he'll lose the throne or go into war against her clan, Wang So & Lady Oh knows this 

• Like 14

On 9/28/2016 at 10:01 AM, valsava said:

@sukbin  I begrudge him and condone him.. OMG were talking about a man that knew his heart went to another when his wife was alive and had wifes approval to have her and yet he did noithing have her with him he could have taken a second wife before wife died but didn't.. Then he still didn't do anything after wife died and she was passed off to the kIng still he did nothing to secure her to him.. He still did nothing after she became a court lady to try and secure her to him and let WS get favor from the King before him to have her to be his person.. Then he even went as far as to tell her he will ask the King to marry her after he has given her to WS wow what a procrastinator and all he could think of all this is happening to Hs is because she's around WS the very WS that's always there when he should be.. So yes I begrudge him.. LOL Let him save his family and keep saving them at the end of the night they can't keep him warm and another woman won't be the person he really wants or have in his heart..

Oh my god yes! It makes me laugh but it's so true! He's never even tried! Why the heck is Soo so enamored with that guy? She really can pick 'em. 

• Like 10