[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@lyrayoo YES joongi is such a tease!! I am following this thread closely so I know when the bts is out, he posted on his ig shortly!

Seems like he is following bts release closely or someone notified him!!

He is not letting us live!!!! 

Such a funny n sweet bts.

• Like 20

On 9/28/2016 at 9:27 AM, violet90 said:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES-

Sooo agree with you.... from now on, we will See difference SH "mature SH"

I love the 4th prince to 13th lines, in c version/37 ep. "Look after her, she only worries for other (the princes), i only care for her"

Ps: mod, please DeLeteThe picture, my delete tool or what ever doesnt work... sorry

Ohhhhh My God................ What happened with my text Box or it was my phone..... my previous post suddenllllyyyyy pop up... And cant delete it... :crazy: Soo please Ignore it... thanks :rolleyes:

Waaahhhh BTS kiss and LJK IG today just make my day....;) 

The bts kiss much better Than the scene in drama... 

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 15

10 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Yeah he can do. Purposely Slow. Dyingly Gentle. Until he deive me insane.

That plus @junee22 got a better idea for the start up:

#GodBlessGinsengTeaAndExtract indeed.. 

How about BGMs???

I propose Dance For You by Beyonce for Wang So and Hailee Stainfeld Grey for Wook. 

I didn't know I'm starving 'till I tasted you, said Hailee. That can never be truer... 

I have no knowledge of you guys age there for I hold my self irresponsible for your actions. Haha

6 minutes ago, junee22 said:

And about blood...you see..if he's in position like this...I won't mind to lick his blood...:flushed: :w00t:

I hope they drink a lot of Ginseng Extract

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

song?? i won't mind beyonce crazy in love (50 shade version) or gangsta kehlani..."get me up so high, i'm barely breathing.. so don't let me.." ahahah... oo..my gangsta hot hot gangsta.

@junee22 make sure you lick  clean it pretty slowly, because it will be damn hurt it you do it harshly

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@liddi I spent considerable time during the past 24-48 hours listening to this song over and over again, and thinking about the lyrics. It was quickly apparent to me that this is Wangso and Haesoo's song...the one meant for when they are forcibly parted -- when she's taken from his side in Goryeo and brought back to her time as Go Ha Jin in 2016. Yes, there's an assertion contained within that implies a return, but the song is still so very sad. I thought I accepted the fact that this separation would happen, but after hearing the song, i find that I'm still not quite prepared. :(

@meahri_1 You're right... I always thought within the context of their life and love in Goryeo... but you have reminded me that this was exactly the case with Ruoxi at the end of the Cdrama - separated, not only physically, but by time, after dying with the heartbroken belief that in the end, he refused to come to her even after she asked him to. Such desolation... which I hope, judging solely by the lyrics, is not the case with So and Soo inasmuch as the cause of their enforced separation is implied.

• Like 14

Sorry for the clumsiness 

Continuing my first post above, here are the scenes that I'm talking about: 

Why they have 2 sides: red and silver guards? 

Do you see HS near the entrance? 

Why Yo is on his knees? They look so surprised about something. 

Aaarrgghh.. this drama makes me do things I have never done before - dramawise, I mean. Hahaha

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

song?? i won't mind beyonce crazy in love (50 shade version) or gangsta kehlani..."get me up so high, i'm barely breathing.. so don't let me.." ahahah... oo..my gangsta hot hot gangsta.

@junee22 make sure you lick  clean it pretty slowly, because it will be damn hurt it you do it harshly

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

Don't worry dear...I'll be veeerrryyy gentle to him..we don't want IU  Hae Soo to see his man got  red  bruises all over his body, right??? :phew:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Whenever LJG gets (half-)naked, I think about a million of my brain cells die. Add the adorable IU in the mix, and now I think I'm officially brain-dead. :P

Love, love, LOVE your theories. After the roller-coaster ride of episodes this week, I really need some tender scenes between them to let my heart recover (even though that might end up killing more brain cells).

I totally got what u mean. was jumping between doing work and this forum, just to let go some steam from work. then seeing the picture... Now I'm like... my brain totally dead...dammit what work should i do now...all the things i need to do just evaporated..

At least LJG keep us occupied till monday otherwise it will be one long long long days to come...

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

your welcome:smile: now let's wait what happens next:)

mutual Kiss:kiss_wink:

OH MY VENUS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS @MAROSA_JIN!!! You made my day :heart: I'm in boring meeting right now and sneaking around to read this forum. I almost scream and turn into fan girl mode :glasses:. let's hope we will have a bed scene :wub: and secret marriage in the future episodes. :flushed:

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

Nice Songs.. It pretty much embodied Wang So. Don't forget to bring on the rein when these songs are playing and cornered him in the available dark place you can find and... Enjoy. 

@junee22 after you clean it, please kiss them to make it better. WS needs love and affection as much as he can, be it on top, bottom, left and right. And please bring extra props.. Blood can be messy, just like ice cream and honey.. :P

• Like 13

1 minute ago, liddi said:

@meahri_1 You're right... I always thought within the context of their life and love in Goryeo... but you have reminded me that this was exactly the case with Ruoxi at the end of the Cdrama - separated, not only physically, but by time, after dying with the heartbroken belief that in the end, he refused to come to her even after she asked him to. Such desolation... which I hope, judging solely by the lyrics, is not the case with So and Soo inasmuch as the cause of their enforced separation is implied.

@liddi I tried to put myself in the shoes of @bebebisous33 or @brielover and break down the lyrics. I think I may have it all wrong though.

I began with Wangso as the fallen flowers left alone and sad. While Haesoo represents the sky, bereft at the loss of his light. As the sky, it will be her tears that will fall like rain. But their wish (not solely his or hers, but theirs) is that, like the story of true love that comes with the first snow, one will return and they will find each other again. I know the idea of Wangso as the flowers might be difficult to imagine since flowers are associated with things that are more feminine. That said, we can tie the flowers to all things in nature like the trees that Wangso has an affinity to. On the other hand, I associated Soo's tears with rain and water, which is her element, hence the reason I think she represents the sky in these lyrics. How far off do you think I am?

꼭 돌아오리
임선혜 Im Sun Hae

계절에 흩날려 떨어진 꽃잎은         The fallen flowers scattered by the season
홀로 남아 외로워 슬프도록            Remains alone, lonely and sad

별들이 떠나간 하늘은 서글퍼         The sky without the stars is sad
내리는 빗물처럼 울고만 있네         Like the falling rain, it is crying

꽃들은 피고 또 지듯 보내는 마음    Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
바람에 전해주오                           Tell me with the wind

첫눈이 내리면 이뤄지는 소원         When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
그 말을 난 믿어요 간절한 소원       I believe in that, an earnest wish

애달픈 나의 마음을 그대 안다면     If you know my longing heart
다시 꼭 돌아오리                           Please come back to me

cr. popgasa English translations

• Like 20

8 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Looking at the trailer for next week, it seems that the plot will move a lot faster from now on. It is sad that it took them so long to get here, but oh well. I'm just hoping they'll release a no-cut version on DVD/Blu-ray so that we can enjoy the deleted scenes from the early episodes. 

The Korean fans on DC have decided to gather information on how many people would be willing to purchase the DVD/Blu-ray set if it comes out. While nobody has volunteered to lead the effort, they'll at least get the process going with a temporary leader (because they want someone with more experience for negotiating terms with the production and what not to be the actual leader). I'll bring more information on that here and tag everybody when that starts.

@ruizaio Please also tag me when you get more information and/or updates about the DVD. I am already 100% willing to purchase the DVD set for SHR. It would be fantastic and amazing if they could gift the fans with a completely uncut version so all the deleted scenes can also be appreciated (and not end up going to waste), but just being able to get my hands on a physical copy of SHR would be good enough for me.

Thanks for always bringing us news from Korean fans and the DC page.

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Don't worry dear...I'll be veeerrryyy gentle to him..we don't want IU  Hae Soo to see his man got  red  bruises all over his body, right??? :phew:

she will be so surprise when she find there's weird trace from your lick cleaning time. 

and make sure you clean the front side to dear... everything have to be "clean"

8 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Nice Songs.. It pretty much embodied Wang So. Don't forget to bring on the rein when these songs are playing and cornered him in the available dark place you can find and... Enjoy. 

@junee22 after you clean it, please kiss them to make it better. WS needs love and affection as much as he can, be it on top, bottom, left and right. And please bring extra props.. Blood can be messy, just like ice cream and honey.. :P

me cornered him? i wish vice versa tho.. him ring the rein Lol.. unlike you i don't like library too silent. beach is also perfect dear..

and i believe @junee22 will doing a great job to handle those messy thing. she is an expert on "cleaning".. and i'll do the rest ahaha....

• Like 9

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

@Joongier by looking at the picture does it mean Hae Soo will become something higher than a servant?!?!

Definitely! Or at least it's my presumption! She is wearing nice clothes and looks very neat!  So my take is that she's no longer a servant! And there's also a scene in the trailer where she's wearing an outfit similar to Lady Oh's! And same goes to her hairdo! 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Props?? his black bath robes??? maybe I could also clean in the bath area....:wub: or maybe I'll just let Hae Soo to do that..it's her turn now..I'm kind enough to share the cleaning you know.....

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

In the meantime, agree with all of you about the next HS's hairstyle. She will wear her hair in a bun like the one in boat scene or mask scene. What about this one? What happens here, you think?

That pic is photoshopped. :lol: One of the many that fans did when it was said IU was going to play a princess (the info was wrong because Hae Soo is a noble lady not a princess). 

IU-Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-1.jpg

• Like 12