[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I have a hard time looking at BTS that have the evil characters/actors in them laughing and joking around and smiling

I know this is a Drama and they are Actors and they are playing their Characters perfectly.............

but if I hate your character like Queen Yo, and YH and prince YO.....Im sorry I cant look at your BTS and smile.

SORRY!!!

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

now i want to think Wang So and Hae Soo got married unofficially.

That photo speaks a lot of speculations to what will happen next. Oh My. But right now

OMG I WISH!! 

Please let that happen... I hope that they actually do get married but because of some reason it just wasn't recorded in history or something...

• Like 16

@ruizaio May I know what the title for MLSHR OST 9 꼭 돌아오리 actually says? I have seen it translated to "Will Be Back" practically everywhere, but I threw it through Google Translate, and it says "Just Come Back", which sounds more in keeping with the lyrics. May I know what is the correct translation? Thank you!

Truly love this soundtrack... and the lyrics break my heart... made even more poignant by Im Sun Hae's devastatingly beautiful delivery. It has been on constant repeat on my playlist... and I am so glad that they finally released it, after the heartwrenching Ep11... because now, this piece is forever etched in my heart and synonymously associated with the deaths of the tragic women in this story who loved steadfastly, and the men who failed them, one way or another. Does this herald Soo's end down the road... seeing that IU mentions Jung as among her favourite prince, and based on the original, 14th Prince was the one who finally took Ruoxi out of the palace, away from the place that has become a constant source and reminder of heartbreak. I am mentally steeling myself for that eventuality... :( 

꼭 돌아오리
임선혜 Im Sun Hae

계절에 흩날려 떨어진 꽃잎은         The fallen flowers scattered by the season
홀로 남아 외로워 슬프도록            Remains alone, lonely and sad

별들이 떠나간 하늘은 서글퍼         The sky without the stars is sad
내리는 빗물처럼 울고만 있네         Like the falling rain, it is crying

꽃들은 피고 또 지듯 보내는 마음    Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
바람에 전해주오                           Tell me with the wind

첫눈이 내리면 이뤄지는 소원         When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
그 말을 난 믿어요 간절한 소원       I believe in that, an earnest wish

애달픈 나의 마음을 그대 안다면     If you know my longing heart
다시 꼭 돌아오리                           Please come back to me

cr. popgasa English translations

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

OMG I WISH!! 

Please let that happen... I hope that they actually do get married but because of some reason it just wasn't recorded in history or something...

Getting married in secret would be so like them = v = The only one who would be invited it Baek-ah hahahaha.
But seriously I hope it happens.

Other than that, the instagram shot is ADORABLE.

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Notice they start the kiss...and then start laughing.  It's an NG at that point (they technically should have stopped filming), but Joongi swoops in again for what looks like 'practice'???  The moment is short.....BUT IT'S THERE!!!  :w00t:

I also noticed that. :lol: Yes…a practice. :lol:

• Like 16

LJG is teasing us with his latest ig update! He really know how to tease his fans!! Urghh.. i cannot wait to watch next episode!!!

I unable to join you guys for next week's live recap & share with you guys the SoSoo couple scenes as i'm going for a short vacation from this Saturday til next Monday..huaaa..hope somebody can record the OTP scenes for you guys..huhu

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Okay. Mmmm *clears throat*.  Back to serious analysis.

Everyone of us should be seriously happy that IU doesn't do statue kisses. Seriously. LOOK BELOW...lips parted...mouth open. 

STILL CAN'T STOP SMILING. :blush:

LOLOLOL. I do not notice that. You are such an observant. IU seems to enjoyed it either. Well who doesn't. It's LEE JOON GI's lips. Imagine those rosebud lips.

But, hey. CAN'T THROW MY SMILING FACE NOW.

• Like 24

Also @Annemarie Alexis I agree with what you're saying :( I kept clinging onto the hope that maybe Hae Soo and Wang So would be able to get married, but I'm guessing with all the political drama with Taejo, Wang Yo and Wang Wook their wedding gets delayed... And ultimately to consolidate his claim for the throne, So gets married to Yeon Hwa T______T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want this.... My heart will break if I see Hae Soo repeating Lady Oh's life and mistakes T_T 

• Like 13

@MAROSA_JIN as i said before why Joon Gi continue kiss IU again after they laughed... then i see your gif, why IU gave her lips to response Joon Gi (should it be forced kiss) omoo...they're flying haha... :wub: and i heard Joon Gi still talking something before he give a kiss again. I seen many times the kiss haha...also the peck kiss, i think IU always response Joon Gi kiss ahh...chingu, i also can't stop smiling.

@meahri_1 ^^ same thought..

• Like 18

(about the picture of LJG showing scars on his body as WangSo with IU in the background) maybe in that episode HaeSu has become WangSo's wife or consort or concubine....whatever title they used during Goryeo era (let me dream a little bit) :D:wub::wub:

Edited by smitten1710
  • Like 19

8 minutes ago, liddi said:

@ruizaio May I know what the title for MLSHR OST 9 꼭 돌아오리 actually says? I have seen it translated to "Will Be Back" practically everywhere, but I threw it through Google Translate, and it says "Just Come Back", which sounds more in keeping with the lyrics. May I know what is the correct translation? Thank you!

Truly love this soundtrack... and the lyrics break my heart... made even more poignant by Im Sun Hae's devastatingly beautiful delivery. It has been on constant repeat on my playlist... and I am so glad that they finally released it, after the heartwrenching Ep11... because now, this piece is forever etched in my heart and synonymously associated with the deaths of the tragic women in this story who loved steadfastly, and the men who failed them, one way or another. Does this herald Soo's end down the road... seeing that IU mentions Jung as among her favourite prince, and based on the original, 14th Prince was the one who finally took Ruoxi out of the palace, away from the place that has become a constant source and reminder of heartbreak. I am mentally steeling myself for that eventuality... :( 

꼭 돌아오리
임선혜 Im Sun Hae

계절에 흩날려 떨어진 꽃잎은         The fallen flowers scattered by the season
홀로 남아 외로워 슬프도록            Remains alone, lonely and sad

별들이 떠나간 하늘은 서글퍼         The sky without the stars is sad
내리는 빗물처럼 울고만 있네         Like the falling rain, it is crying

꽃들은 피고 또 지듯 보내는 마음    Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
바람에 전해주오                           Tell me with the wind

첫눈이 내리면 이뤄지는 소원         When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
그 말을 난 믿어요 간절한 소원       I believe in that, an earnest wish

애달픈 나의 마음을 그대 안다면     If you know my longing heart
다시 꼭 돌아오리                           Please come back to me

cr. popgasa English translations

The title is more like "I will definitely return" at first glance, but looking at the lyrics, the last part is more like "If you knew my aching/longing heart, you'd surely come back." It's not asking for someone to come back, it's more of a statement of assertion. So I'd say "Will be back" is more appropriate.

• Like 12