Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

8 minutes ago, inner said:

I wish YH just go and marry WS's brother....birds of the same feather flock together and all that jazz...

Good riddance to WW ... it's about time. He keeps failing HS at every turn. 

I entertained the thought that YH (during the tea appreciation session) was going to ask for WS 's hand in marriage...  But actually come to think of it,  isn't YH the daughter of King? How can she marry into WS family?  Am i missing something here?

WS and HS do get married. Hopefully, we just get a glimpse of it, as photos have shown them wearing wedding garb.

• Like 11

@LyraYoo Thank you for sharing the verification regarding the missing scenes or lack thereof. Ep11 is such a pivotal episode, and it is gratifying to know that the two versions finally aligned (to be confirmed when subs are released). Will we see this continue on for the rest of the drama? I really hope so, provided what is remaining in the international versions were far better edited than the first 10. And looking at the quality of Ep11 - in terms of performances, direction, cinematography, music... I can believe that to be possible.

Anyway, time to get some shuteye to give my puffy eyes rest. Had a hard time earlier stifling my sobs and trying to hide my tears from the rest of the family :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

A lot of players showed their true colors in the past couple of episodes.

Now I see why WS may actually kill his brothers and other people.

So many of them actually hurt him and HS!

No wonder he got rid of some of his half brothers and other influential families during his reign...

The powerful always wanted more power (Queen what's her name/long name). It would follow that there is always a threat to the throne.

Some of the other princes wanted the throne, to protect their families (Wang Wook) and elevate their status.

Some of the other families wanted to get revenge (the princess for BA, from one of the 3 kingdoms).

Now I am not surprised Gwangjung killed a lot of people, he got rid of the people who threatened his reign

and most likely those who hurt him and HS before he became king.

• Like 18

goshhh, i can't wait for a week..... its too long!! 

anw, we don't get to see 10th prince in this episode. does he know what happened in palace? :rolleyes: i thought, he will be join the other princess to kneeling :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 8

I didn't watch completely because I don't have the time... T.T I cried... I felt bad for Lady Oh and Hae Soo the most here...and I felt their pain. The writer really sinked the WookSoo ship in a really smart way and next episode will be their last words. Honestly, the writer did better than Bubujinxin this time. In the breakup moment I felt bad for 8th prince in Bubujinxin (because it was kind of undeserved), but now I felt for Hae Soo here....and 4th prince's support for HaeSoo also has a deeper meaning than the original for me. She was almost defeated by Wang Wook's action, but she regained strength because of Wang So. I think the change of heart towards 4th prince will be believable and she will slowly begin to love Wang So. Writer-Nim you did good! And I still can't hate YeonHwa or Lady Yoo because I usually like the smart type evil characters...can't help it. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 20

Awesome episode. Finally a glimmer of hope that our OTP ship has set sail. But from the preview on the int version, it seemed like WangWook is face to face with HaeSoo and then he walks away and she loOks sad? Oh drama gods, pls don't let her still have lingering feelings for him. I need more WangSo HaeSoo moments, especially where she realizes her feelings for him. Poor WangSo has been doing the hard work, and he only gets maybe 8 eps of her love? Compared to WangWook's 10 eps of HaeSoo's Infatuation? Arghhhhh.

Why is the Lee Hi ost from the prison scene not released yet?! Loving that song so much. 

• Like 14

And whoever said IU can't act, I hope you swallow back your word. That girl seriously got talent!

I like her from Dream High time. :D

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

A lot of players showed their true colors in the past couple of episodes.

Now I see why WS may actually kill his brothers and other people.

So many of them actually hurt him and HS!

No wonder he got rid of some of his half brothers and other influential families during his reign...

The powerful always wanted more power (Queen what's her name/long name). It would follow that there is always a threat to the throne.

Some of the other princes wanted the throne, to protect their families (Wang Wook) and elevate their status.

Some of the other families wanted to get revenge (the princess for BA, from one of the 3 kingdoms).

Now I am not surprised Gwangjung killed a lot of people, he got rid of the people who threatened his reign

and most likely those who hurt him and HS before he became king.

i agree with you on this one...!

WS will kill people who hurt HS and indirectly him.. HS is the one who make him wanted the throne and she the one that he by all mean try to protect and when he have the power he WILL revenge back every single pain and hurt that all those people put him and HS through...

also greed , betrayal running deep in palace.. WS will do what it take to take care of his reign and his people so no doubt Gwangjung will be a ruthless king BUT with a reason...

but in cvers 4th promise to Ruoxi not to take any of his brother life but he really make his brother life a living hell though...

• Like 14

YH drinking the poisonous tea ... well faking it or such ... will make her more suspicious ... 
I think
How did she know it was poisoned?
Why would she drink the CPs tea?
Why does she faint and WS puke blood?
Her syntomes are so different, it will be obvious that she fakes it

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really liked reading your comment. But in my opinion, Wang Wook is in a similar situation with Yo. Yet the latter looks more like the villain, therefore Wang Wook is overlooked. Wang Wook is pitied because of the pressure of his situation. But Yo is living the same experience. Wang Wook is not different from Wang Yo in the end, although he appears so different.

Just like Yo, Wang Wook appears like a puppet, especially in the last episode. YH is able to manipulate him till the end. However, there is a huge difference between the two brothers: Yo will never kill people himself: he will use others to do it (poisoning, the attack during the ritual). Even when he gets rid of the witnesses, he orders his men to do it. Wang Wook is the opposite. He kills people himself. Interesting is his way of killing. He threw daggers or a hairpin, so he kills without any warning that's why Yeon hwa was so shocked. This last point is important in my eyes because it proves that he could have been clearer with his own sister. Yo is weaker compared to Wook. If Wook had been firmed with Yeon Hwa from the start, he wouldn't have been burdened by her ambition and her selfishness. He allowed the situation to escalate to the point of no return. He might be pushed by others (mother and sister), but the difference with Yo is that he allowed it. Yo's mother is much more terrible compared to Hwangbo... she is cruel and violent, but I never saw that violent vibe in Hwangbo. So Wook could have shown his strength and determination to his family member. He was too passive in my opinion. I am not pitying Wang Wook like Yo. He is much stronger than Yo.

So his passivity and his own desire (ambition to become the king) were the reason why he can never get Hae Soo. He is too conflicted, wavers too much and is indecisive that he can't saize the opportunity. Wang So is always able to recognise when he needs to do something.

Yes, I agree with you that Wook si more stronger than Yo or CP. That's why he played the waiting game. He knew both of that guy are weaker than him and when they passed away, there will no other contender to be king than him. His other brothers are redeem uncountable. To what reason he did that? One, because he has not enough power to challenge head on. His mother come from a low rank and their family just recently been exiled. Two, he probably avoid spilling too much blood. His basic self is a kind man. 

And I agree with you again that both Yo and Wook is in the similar situation. The difference is, Yo only found out that his mother used him when she slapped him. Before that, he genuinely believe his mom want to help him to be King. But Wook already knows he was being used from the start. YH is not one who shy away about his ambition. Why he let him? Because he believe that's what his job as the head of his family eventhough they still had King as father (let's face it. That guy was never around). His responsibility is to protect and make his mom and sister happy. If it means they used him so be it. He said it himself in way tonight. But he will not let her used him again. It was gonna be the other way around. 

About his killing method, it similar like him isn't it? Always take action behind someone's back, unnoticed and undetected. Believe me, he is the kind that can stab you in the back without flinching. He already did it to WS once when he said nothing os belong to him when itbwas Wook who offered his home in the first place. He will do it again to Yo, I think. Because I sense they will be close and make an alliance. Poor Yo, indeed. 

About the red part: it will about to change in the next eps. Prepare your heart to see the new Wook. The dark and heartless one. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I confess that the LJG excellent performance made me to jump the last few minutes of the ep.10. I took my eyes off the live stream to ask “how many cups he must drink” because I couldn't bear. And after that I could not watch anymore. Even so, his face full of pain and his mouth full of blood, haunted me for hours. I almost forgot the wonderful scene on the beach. It's funny how some of the viewers prefer to judge Wang So watching him through the prism of history (like Hae Soo did) and not after his actions.

As I have seen for today episode. YH didn't drink the poison she spilled it in her sleeve and after that I think she bite her tongue to split blood.

Thank again to all for yours comments.

@qwenli.:heart:

@Diana Blanche  Chingu, his performance was DAEBAK!!! Especially when he tried to reach for Hae Soo to comfort him when no one would ever comfort the way she would. She saw him dying and her expression was on point. It was sad The way Wang So wanted to die in Hae Soo's arms and it really breaks my heart that the only people who cared for him was CP and Baek Ah. I love the way Baek Ah ran really fast when everyone realized that someone tried to poison the CP and Wang So drunk most of it. What was most surprising that Yeonhwa brought everyone to that attention.  So question everyone . DOES Yeonhwa loves or care for Wang So??????

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, syeramy said:

And whoever said IU can't act, I hope you swallow back your word. That girl seriously got talent!

True....

I am actually trying to look for the Naver Clip comments of her and Lady Oh on Naver's website. I tried to use google translate but its not working. I hope we can see positive knetz comments. 

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, inner said:

I entertained the thought that YH (during the tea appreciation session) was going to ask for WS 's hand in marriage...  But actually come to think of it,  isn't YH the daughter of King? How can she marry into WS family?  Am i missing something here?

Half siblings can marry in Goryeo...that's totally normal for the time. But I think not between full siblings like Wook and YeonHwa. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Diana Blanche  Chingu, his performance was DAEBAK!!! Especially when he tried to reach for Hae Soo to comfort him when no one would ever comfort the way she would. She saw him dying and her expression was on point. It was sad The way Wang So wanted to die in Hae Soo's arms and it really breaks my heart that the only people who cared for him was CP and Baek Ah. I love the way Baek Ah ran really fast when everyone realized that someone tried to poison the CP and Wang So drunk most of it. What was most surprising that Yeonhwa brought everyone to that attention.  So question everyone . DOES Yeonhwa loves or care for Wang So??????

I think she needs him alive so she can become queen.

• Like 7

ok HS or maybe IU this was good acting i was so moved :( and prince you are the best friend who HS and WS will have i like you ...be strong for you next episode will be hard to :( 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Honestly
I don't understand that .. really don't
Ok, I do not know a German/Luxembourgish forum, in which they would discuss German or such drama for that.
But I also never read about a German Forum pulling and tearing apart actors/actresses because they are bad/childish/fake in their acting

I rather not dig to much in their capability of acting, but focus on the storyline ... ok, if the plot is good and the actor is s**t then there is no helping, but I personally do not see why IU is no good, or why LJG is "just capable" to carry good acting in historical thingies ... or how much KHE developed his skips since (hmmm) "Angel eyes" or or or
Or who might end up with whome in real life and that one has to ship their relatinship ... jsut because they act the couple well, does not mean they are fit for each other ... Demi Moore could not stand the sight of Patrick Swayze while filming "Gohst" ... just saying

For me they carry the storyline well and make me want to see more and wish for Monday to come faster ... which is sad, as Monday means that the weekend is history again *sniff* 

Please don't be mad at me :wub::wub:

• Like 17

Capping off my SHR night. I won't be surprised if i got to read more tomorrow :D Thanks to everyone who liveblog tonight. I had fun 

• Like 21