[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Before this week's episodes, I just thought that YH was kind of a misunderstood character (though a bit spoiled/arrogant) because everything she was doing was to protect herself and her family from being ousted by Queen Yoo. 

However, now... >.<

• Like 7

I was watching episode 12 preview for the 10th? 20th? time and noticed that Korean word for marriage is the same as Mandarin =). I wonder if there are more shared words. Watching Scarlet Heart has made me want to learn Korean, especially since other people have said some of the translations on drama fever aren't 100% correct.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, orphelia said:

I really hope K-ver will not follow C-ver closely, especially towards the ending. I don't like how the C-version progressed and ended. If I'm not mistaken, C-ver do follow some history facts. But since K-ver is not following Chinese history, please change the ending to be a happy one, if not in Goryeo era, at least let it be happy in the modern era (or ends with a possibility).

I feel like they will follow the cversion ending since she has to find her way back to modern day. with an ending like that we can get a modern day version scarlet heart since its modern day they don't need to follow cversion modern day story but they can create their own which can be good since the writers can have no boundary on writing 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, outofspace said:

...I still haven't recovered, so all I can say right now is that I can't wait to see Nam Joohyuk in military attire, and also, I'm just so incredibly curious about how Baek Ah's romance with Woohee will play out. Right now, I feel like it might be misleading editing that she killed the king, but if she did kill the king, well...I do wonder how that romance will even begin, haha, since they aren't anywhere close to being even friends at the moment. Anyone keen on sharing their theories? I have a couple of my own. 

I noticed in that picture that Baek Ah's hair is still down, so whenever that battle haappens, he isn't married yet. I'm going to bet that the Woohee was planning on killing the King, but he dies of a heart attack or stroke right before she can go through with it.

• Like 10

till now we have 2  women dead, WW's wife and Lady O, both died loving their men who in a way failed them but both of them forgive them , HS will be the next one

till know we have 2 men sacrificing their loved one for political /surviving reasons (WW and king); both of them cutting their most precious person in their heart, for, in fact a greater love: political power..., WS will be the next one .... 

and 2 greedy, ambitious, unloving women the Queen with a log name and YH , both liking in a way their king husband, but not so much as power ... they lost their men heart but win the throne ... 

when love meets power ....

• Like 16

im wondering about the marriage of HS and WS ... i hope it will happened but secretly because the king don't approve of it but WS don't care and the only witness of this marriage is 13th prince ... and then when HS became pregnant she lost her baby because of King Yo at that time. that's when WS want to get revenge and then kill WY ha ha ha ha (my imagination running wild)

• Like 20

I know it's pointless but I'll write anyway (so you know I'm alive :P) - just saw 11th episode and cried like a baby. I don't know when was the last time I cried so much over a drama character and the last episode was totally court lady Oh's moment. 

Now I feel so sad I don't know what to do. :( 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, lilminx said:

OMG!  I have always loved LJK and admired his acting skills but now, NOW, I think I am IN LOVE truly with LJK. His micro expressions just KILL me and I don't know what to do..... help... somebody???

This last episode was such a tear jerker. Love Lady Oh's scenes, she is so good and the story will be a bit less lustrous without her character.  I was wondering, where was the 10th prince when this all happened to OK? Why wasn't he there? Is he still mad at her? Didn't quite understand that, unless, again, it was editied out?

I think 10th prince was sulking. He didn't want to go to the family gathering after bumping into Soo and maybe he doesn't know what is going on in the palace since he probably lives outside now that he is married.  There is nothing he could do anyway.  The General wasn't there either so maybe he stopped 10th prince from interfering.

• Like 13

Some Korean fans are hopeful that Hae Soo's character may be loosely based on a possible concubine that some historical records include. Apparently, a palace maid of the family name Kim (which is one of the royal family names of Silla, so possibly Baek Ah's connection if it were to happen in SHR) was later posthumously promoted to Hyeonbi, although I don't see it in any official records. In the case of Faith, KHS's character did have the same last name as the actual wife of Choi Young in history, but here... I don't think they'd go that route.

Also, is anybody familiar with the Japanese manga series, Red River? I'm more and more reminded of that manga as I watch this drama... of course, I didn't watch the C-version so I don't know if the similarity is greater with it than Red River. At least in Red River, the ending is more satisfying as you don't have to worry about fudging with history. I'll probably reread it after SHR ends, mentally imagining HS and WS as Yuri and Kyle...

• Like 23

tumblr_oe83gbf9Jr1vx5wqno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe7zyxxxdc1vx5wqno1_1280.jpg

On 28.9.2016 at 3:10 AM, MadraRua said:

@jerboa83 

The gifs as requested. I hope I have the right ones for you.

Hide contents

Hide contents

If you want to make your own gifs, I've written up a step by step tutorial to show you how. 

Thank you SO MUCH! I'll take a look at the tutorial... I'm also looking for info online. 

• Like 16

Just to check if I got it right..

The king has a lot of queens but the one with most rank is the evil queen and then comes WW's mother.

1st: Mu, the first son of the king and thus the crown prince. Mother unknown
2nd: Yo (first born of the evil queen)
4th: So also a son of the evil queen
8th: Wook (son of the second queen concubine?)
9th: don't know much of him, don't know if he is good or bad, mother unknown
10th: the puppy that was in love with HS, now married to the general's daughter, mother unknown
13th: Baekha, mother unknown, he was in love with WW's wife
14th: don't know his name (Ji Soo) also a son of the evil queen.

and then there's the evil sister with the same mother as Wook

• Like 7