[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

she will be so surprise when she find there's weird trace from your lick cleaning time. 

and make sure you clean the front side to dear... everything have to be "clean"

me cornered him? i wish vice versa tho.. him ring the rein Lol.. unlike you i don't like library too silent. beach is also perfect dear..

and i believe @junee22 will doing a great job to handle those messy thing. she is an expert on "cleaning".. and i'll do the rest ahaha....

Hmmm. I might reserved @junee22 for 'Wook's battle wounds' but I'm not sure he's into the 3 party kind of thing. But I'm sure I can make him change his mind.. After all he's a big bad wolf, my Wookie. 

Well, better ask him now. Maybe he'll give me a nice bracelets to wear again and nothing else *wink wink*

• Like 7

@junee22 in the royal pool you can clean all... not only his wound :P, make sure you clean it right.. every inch of it.. :w00t:

@solelylurking i bet wook won't mind it, no matter how tick the sheep clothing, wolf still a wolf dear. 

don't you think he will reward you silver bracelet in both of you hands, for your offering? 

==========

Untitled-5.jpg

• Like 18

@zi4r @Joongier Still quietly spazzing. I feel like I received a huge present today. Since my hubby is still at work, I was whooping it up really loud when I saw the BTS video..but when I saw the the Instagram, I kid you not...I think I stopped breathing for a minute. :w00t:  As you can see, I'm trying hard not to draw attention to myself.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@junee22 in the royal pool you can clean all... not only his wound :P, make sure you clean it right.. every inch of it.. :w00t:

@solelylurking i bet wook won't mind it, no matter how tick the sheep clothing, wolf still a wolf dear. 

don't you think he will reward you silver bracelet in both of you hands, for your offering? 

==========

Cuff is my style indeed.. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Hmmm. I might reserved @junee22 for 'Wook's battle wounds' but I'm not sure he's into the 3 party kind of thing. But I'm sure I can make him change his mind.. After all he's a big bad wolf, my Wookie. 

Well, better ask him now. Maybe he'll give me a nice bracelets to wear again and nothing else *wink wink*

Maybe after you, sweety..I'll just stick to my prince at this moment (who knows I'll change my mind and join you? lol)

14 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@solelylurking i bet wook won't mind it, no matter how tick the sheep clothing wolf still a wolf dear. 

don't you think he will reward you silver bracelet in both of you hand, for your wish? 

==========

I'll let Hae Soo caress clean all his wounds..it's her job, I'm okay with the side jobs..accompany him whenever he want to do the "bad" things...:P

Better eat lunch now..we all want to be healthy for the coming scenes,right????

@solelylurking do you think they'll made a special bracelet just for you dear???

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Maybe after you, sweety..I'll just stick to my prince at this moment (who knows I'll change my mind and join you? lol)

I'll let Hae Soo caress clean all his wounds..it's her job, I'm okay with the side jobs..accompany him whenever he want to do the "bad" things...:P

Better eat lunch now..we all want to be healthy for the coming scenes,right????

@solelylurking do you think they'll made a special bracelet just for you dear???

@junee22 you prefer that bracelet too??,you can alternate it with @solelylurking (while she play with other properties..:phew:), or just ask him... i think he will happy to make 2 pair of the silver bracelet. i'll just stick around with the rein :P

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

IT'S SO HARD NOT TO SQUEEEL AND BREATHE!!!! I'M AT THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!! Thank you for this lovely BTS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT WE HOPE TO SEE THE BTS FOR ALL OF THEIR KISSING SCENE THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE XDD

rough translations anyone?

I only understand few words. Lee Joon Gi said 다시 다시 (Da si, da si) it means AGAIN AGAIN. 

Well, you deffinitely enjoyed it, Joon Gi oppa. Lol. 

• Like 22

12 hours ago, shae said:

Knowledge is power, you don't want to give anything away to an enemy ally. YH's instigation against HS, is a gun on the table. If YH had been successful killing off HS in the plot, Queen knowing this, then it leaves YH with an open weakness in support of throne fight. Once Queen and YH would have a falling out, how quickly would it take for this info to reach Wook, in the worse possible moment? What about the other princes? They be aware of some surface jealousy but, not the amount of hate to want death. Wook knows now so it's keeping the others from ever knowing, which the truth will out someday.

Okay, I know this, but it's not what I was asking.  Did the queen hatch the plan with Yeon Hwa to poison the prince, and it's only Yeon Hwa making sure Su serves the tea she doesn't know about; or did the queen not know about the poisoning at all until her maid told her?

• Like 5

Love this part, the look closer than before. Maybe bc it's on the 2nd half and the ship is sailing, they start to promote more with Joon Gi. I think it's the team intention from the start, the 1st half they update and promote Lee Ji Eun X Kang Ha Neul more bc they're the couple. And now... we'll see more BTS like this in the future <3 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@dhia205 

@junee22

Well silver bracelets on both hands are lovely and useful isn't it? Specially those that nice and thight in my wrist.. 

Rein is when you'll play horses.. I don't know you like horses so much @dhia205. Aaanndd.. Playing horses need a good posture. Been on Yoga lately? Lucky Wang So!!

@solelylurking don't too tight dear.. it will leave mark on your hand... are you wanna show to the world how much you enjoy love the bracelet? ^_^

and no... i'm not into yoga dear, but i'm sure someone will teach me the best way to ride..

• Like 7

@meahri_1 Interesting analysis and definitely one that is in line with the analysis of Soo's origins - thank you! 

If I were to take apart the lyrics, my conclusion would be slightly different, but more because I am influenced by Hae Soo's name in Hanja, which C-subs has it as 解樹 (解 her surname Hae, and her name 樹 meaning "tree") - is her Hanja name accurate, @ruizaio? Come to think of it, if the Hanja is accurate, then it is poetic seeing that So's only friends were previously trees, and Soo's name means exactly that. But I digress. Assuming the translation of her name is correct, then my take is that Soo is represented by nature - flowers that were scattered, that bloomed and died.

So's name 昭 means "clarity", and the 日 (day) in the name is associated with the sun. Hence I am more inclined to see So as the sky who weeps because it has lost the light of its life.

And the imagery of nature being firmly on the ground, whose bounty is intrinsically tied to the sun... while the sun is within sight but always out of reach... seems to symbolise their intense need for each other... but clearly marked by a gulf that neither can bridge.

Just my 2 cents... I need to stop listening to the song! :P 

• Like 16