[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Now WS meets with WW the 2nd preview. 

CP along with JM said to the king that he doens't believe WS or HS tried to kill him. And king said that he the CP need to stay out of this and to understant the situation.. sorry not that good my koreean and the streaming. 

WS goes to see HS. She is so beatean up :(:(:( She's happy to see him alive. He is soo sad for seeing her like that aah... so touching this scene :( She tells him to live a good life and be good with people around him even his mother!... she clearly loves him.. how can she not know it already? 

• Like 22

Okay Wook is in detective mode..following the servant who gave the poison, and she is getting paid. Ahhhh he catches the servant and the person in the veils too..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEAN PRINCESS REVEALS HERSELF. WOOK IS SHOCKED and LETS THE SERVANT GO.. WTFFFFFFFF

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hs already in her white bloodied dress, lying on the floor, barely conscious.

she saw ws and struggles to sit up.

ws is very sad.

hs: i knew it.... you wouldnt die...

ws said in a cool way: why would i, that was nothing.

hs: did you drink the tea knowing it was poison so that no one will suspect me.

ws: i am not a fool to drink poison to save a girl.

hs: why did u do it. do you think this will make me change my mind?

she thinks to herself: why did you do this, it will be harder for me to ignore him

ws: dun run away. we will make it out both alive. we will see each other again.

hs: u are hopeless

ws: u are worse.

hs: listen to the doctor, get treated. you shouldnt be walking about. you dun hv to come and see me ok?

ws: u and yr nagging. (then he got tears in his eyes) :tears::tears::tears:

oh my this part will be my fave<333 i can feel it!

• Like 19

dang kang ha neul is such a good actor............ for real. and YH is doing a good job of acting like a crazy b*** too

edit: i can see all the factors pushing him over the edge now. all the tension with WS, his feelings with HS and watching her slip away, and now seeing how far YH will go if he just lets her do whatever and doesnt act on behalf of his family

• Like 19

Wook and YH conversation. Oh wow...YH does not look remorseful at all. Wook yells at her. YH does not back down for an instant. Oh holy richard simmons, Wook just killed the servant who was eavesdropping. Uh oh. Now what YH?? See what you've done?? Wook isn't playing nice any more...

• Like 18

YH faces WW when he asked the culprit to show his/her face while holding hostage the Court Lady who brought the poison to Damiwon.

What would you now do WW? 

Guys, are we sure YH is not Queen Yo's daughter? She'll definitely pull out the guilty pass on her brother now. Her/their family or HS?

• Like 19

damn quick shout out to the people who did the scoring/instrumental music for this drama. It's some of the best I've heard for saeguk dramas. I just wish they'd be consistent with using the scores/instrumentals, because the some of the songs with lyrics kill the mood, especially the ones with English words in them.

• Like 20