[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

does anyone know the song which played when Madam Hae died??? It was like sort of instrumental or something similar but I don't see it being released as an OST. 

[EDIT] FOUND IT!!!! IT'S THEIR MOST RECENT RELEASE! 임선혜(Sunhae Im) – 달의 연인 

Edited by SHA_JAEJIN
found what i was looking for
  • Like 6

WW won't save HS. He can't do it not that he doens't.. what a change of heart and attitude... WS talks to the king and tell him that HS didn't do it. King gets mad for his persistance. Lady Oh goes to see HS and then meets with WW and wow... he tries to convince Lady Oh to save HS?! She tells him not to regret oo.. damm streaming! Lady Oh and the King, she prepares tea for him. The King knows something not right with her, Lady Oh says HS is innocent.. and that years ago she loved him or something.. aah streaming again! 

King indeed loves Lady Oh.. his eyes when he is looking at her. He knows what she intends to do... to protect HS!

• Like 24

Won, Wook and Jung discussing about HS. CR found eavesdropping. Won drag her, CR plead to him to save HS, she is crying bad. But Wook is just silent.

So meet the King, pleading about HS. But the king said there's nothing you can do about her. The whole nation know that she is trying to kill Mo with poison. So try to defend her, the King get angry. So is pleading for him to listen to him, but the king ignore him.

Lady SG visit HS. She is heart broken to see her like that. Lady SG meeting Wook. Wook asking about HS. Wook then saying to her about the miscarriage lady SG experienced that she know it's not his mom but someone framed her, same with what happen to HS(??? I'm not sure). Lady SG leave Wook with nothing. 

Lady SG now preparing tea for the king. The king eyes fixed at her. The King say something about HS to her. Lady SG take out a baby cloth, the king shocked to see that. Lady SG keep talking about the lost baby. The King try to make her forget that. But lady SG keep saying her heart out. It's sas

• Like 21

Oh my gosh I don't even know what they are saying but I am crying for whatever Lady Oh is saying to the King...does he actually use her name in the conversation???? King looks shocked at whatever Lady Oh is saying. 

Side Note: HOW HAVE 40 MINUTES PASSED ALREADY???? An hour is not enough!!!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

cut to oh sang gong looking at hs in prison. thinking.

hs is lying on the floor barely alive.

oh sang gong went to see wook.

oh: i doubt you are here for a cup of tea

wook: you are the only one, i can turn for help

pls defend soo. u can persuade the king.

oh: jsut because we are close once, doesnt means i can persuade him

wook: do you will turn a blind eye? you are like her mother.that is why you hate seeimng me with her.

oh: say you love her, go beg for her life. you can do it better. is your family involved?maybe its yr claim to the throne.

only one thing turns prince to cowards. abandon her once and it will weigh on you forever.

i will speak to the king because i care for soo. prince, you failed to save anyone

BULL'S EYE! LADY OH DON'T DIE!!!! :bawling:

• Like 16

this is what i call making plot devices for the sake of making plot devices. if they need someone to blame they already have a dead maid who was ACTUALLY implicated in the plot. since she's dead, it's not like she's traceable to anyone in the royal family. not really sure why you have to sacrifice semi-main characters, unless it's just because we're halfway through the series. 

• Like 16