[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 hours ago, icemaid said:

From HJE to IU? :o Didn't see that coming.

15 hours ago, aurelly said:

Pls PD nim not IU

I hope she turndown :angry:

hmmm i dont see a rouxi-vibe in her. she's cute tho.

maybe a lesser role like the wife of the 10th prince or the mongolian princess who later became the leads bff....

but as lead janghyo, o my pd nim... the shoe is sooooo big for her so to speaks...

me thinks.....aigooo

ps. shoutout to sis @aurelly kekeke love the ava...did you perhaps watched splash love?? seul gi was super adorb and i need more doo joon in my feeds :) why cant he be one of our moon lovers prince aishhhh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaiskloset said:

hmmm i dont see a rouxi-vibe in her. she's cute tho.

maybe a lesser role like the wife of the 10th prince or the mongolian princess who later became the leads bff....

but as lead janghyo, o my pd nim... the shoe is sooooo big for her so to speaks...

me thinks.....aigooo

ps. shoutout to sis @aurelly kekeke love the ava...did you perhaps watched splash love?? seul gi was super adorb and i need more doo joon in my feeds :) why cant he be one of our moon lovers prince aishhhh

True...

I hope they will find better female lead

Spoiler

Yes i m. u should joint us spazz at SSL forum :D.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2015 at 7:02 PM, Prettysup said:

[Drama castings] Ji Soo, Kim Sung Kyun and IU in 'Moon Lovers' 

Xports News - Naver: Ji Soo confirmed for 'Moon Lovers' 

1. [+35, -3] Ji Soo is charming ever since he played Bokdong

2. [+22, -2] Ji Soo is totally likeable!! He's a good actor and I love his monolids. I think he'll soar to fame even more

3. [+15, -2] Seems like a daebak drama with the explosion of casting news today... So proud of Ji Soo

4. [+12, -2] Ji Soo, rise even more!!!

5. [+18, -4] Ji Soo, this nuna loves you

YES YES YES!!! Ji Soo!!!!!!! I'm the happiest ever!!!!!! if you don't know why.. you'll never understand! Ha ha OMG!! LEMME BREATHE!!!!!

I was hoping Ji Soo would be part of GMB even wished for it yesterday with my post but since he will be part of this one. I don't mind! OMG!

@fleurofjasmine come here, chingu!!! @KSHxKYJ @StaRix you know my happiness. Ha ha. @Prettysup thanks for the post. OMG. I can cry! Another drama. Ji Soo!!!

• Like 6

Oh my gosh so effing excited I didn't even backread! Ha ha ha I don't even know what Moon Lovers is nor do I ever ever watch Saeguk... but. I'm happiest ever ever ever ever. You know what thats mean. I'll be active here I can't wipe the smile on my face. Thanks dramagods the only gift I ever want another drama for my one and only fav actor.. brilliant breakout rookie actor!

• Like 3

Ji Soo! f this drama is Saeguk.. does it mean he's going to wear..costume???? I've seen pics of him with that but look at that well built body plus he's like 187/88 cm tall.  And NJH is also the same and LJK too.. damn. Whew!! :wub::sweatingbullets:

005ToIkcgw1ey4vlj9ce4j30hs0bmtai.jpg

cr:onpic

• Like 4

Finally more news regarding this drama! ^^

Although.. nothing against IU, but she doesn't really seem like she fits the character of the main female lead...

Like others have said/suggested, maybe she should (and probably would do best) play another character within the drama.

• Like 2

Okay folks my excitement has died down. I've calmed. Then a big realization hit me.... Ji Soo will not be the main lead..it's  LJK. Of course. Because I'm new to this thread, I didn't know. I got  excited didn't read page 1.  But I did wish (read:post..for nth time) the the other day Ji Soo to be part of GMB. But it's fine. Just because. Plus two other stars I like will be part of this drama. With cool cast added, it'll be great. I hope writing, directing, cinematography will be excellent too. Ji Soo's charisma, brilliance, I'll see that again after Pageturner and this drama.  I'm gonna post and share Jisoo Moon Lovers news.. Thanks for all the news esp Jisoo being cast for this drama. Jongski is happy. It's pretty obvious, huh? ^__^ 

That said...is this saeguk rom-com?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jongski said:

Okay folks my excitement has died down. I've calmed. Then a big realization hit me.... Ji Soo will not be the main lead..it's  LJK. Of course. Because I'm new to this thread, I didn't know. I got  excited didn't read page 1.  But I did wish (read:post..for nth time) the the other day Ji Soo to be part of GMB. But it's fine. Just because. Plus two other stars I like will be part of this drama. With cool cast added, it'll be great. I hope writing, directing, cinematography will be excellent too. Ji Soo's charisma, brilliance, I'll see that again after Pageturner and this drama.  I'm gonna post and share Jisoo Moon Lovers news.. Thanks for all the news esp Jisoo being cast for this drama. Jongski is happy. It's pretty obvious, huh? ^__^ 

That said...is this saeguk rom-com?

I was about to reply to you that Jisoo is not the lead because you're so excited.. :P before I read this your post. I knew that LJK has been considering the role in ML so I immediately know that Jisoo will not be the lead in here when I read the news about Jisoo casting. Jisoo will act as 14th prince and this character even is not 2nd lead. So, I hope you will not very disappointed.. But for me it's not the problem. The writing, directing and acting are the more important points. I just hope this drama will not be like Sassy Go Go to you.. :) 

• Like 3

I'm reading chapter 3 of BBJX novel english version now..and..I can't imagine IU as Rouxi. Instead I'm imagining Kim Seulgi as Rouxi (I blame Splash Splash Love, which the story premise was similar) :P

Now, I'm wondering..so far we have casts like Lee Junki, Baekhyun, Nam Joohyuk, Kang Haneul, Hong Johyun and Jisoo. Based on casting news, Jisoo will play as 14th prince. Since LJK is lead, so he will play as 4th prince?? so I'm curious among 4 remaining actors.. who will play as 8th, 9th, 10th prince?? (or other character, since I just read until chapter 3 now, I don't know about other characters..)

Did anyone know where I can read BBJX novel english version full?? I only found blog who translated until chapter 8...thanks in advance :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I will watch because of LJK and KHN but I will run away if the female lead is IU. LJK please run away too if the lead is not a real actress.

Who's KHN?

I'm gonna watch this! because... for obvious reason. Ha ha.  Rising actor Ji Soo will star in the upcoming Kdrama remake “Moon Lovers”! This new actor has been spotlighted (cr: seoulbeats)

Oh plus I also like IU. I'm no fan of NJH acting ( tho he improved with GT) but I like him.

@fleurofjasmine. jongski is happy!  you can tell, huh.

*edit.. nevermind chingus. I think I know...KHN is Kang Ha Neul..the actor from.... The Heirs, I think.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2015 at 8:39 PM, jongski said:

Who's KHN?

I'm gonna watch this! because... for obvious reason. Ha ha.  Rising actor Ji Soo will star in the upcoming Kdrama remake “Moon Lovers”! This new actor has been spotlighted (cr: seoulbeats)

Oh plus I also like IU. I'm no fan of NJH acting ( tho he improved with GT) but I like him.

*edit.. nevermind chingus. I think I know...KHN is Kang Ha Neul..the actor from.... The Heirs, I think.

Ji Soo is the reason to watch too but... let's see. Let's wait for the confirmation.

• Like 3

Wowww omg looking forward to this!!! same here though. Can't really imagine IU as Ruoxi. But I do see some similarities between IU and Liu Shishi in terms of giving off the innocent vibe. Well all the best for IU if she accepts the offer :relaxed: Can't wait for baekhyun's acting skills and seeing Jisoo, Nam Joohyuk as well as the rest of the male casts in historical costumes :love: 

@ricenamja

I don't like and I never watch saeguk/period/historical drama (except gaksital& gaekju) but I'll be watching this because I always wanna see Ji Soo's brilliant acting. Oh plus NJH will be part of this drama as well. I like them both. I'm clueless about Baekhyun. But I know Ji Soo's acting's gonna be brilliant.  I do like IU too. But I've only seen  The Best: Lee Shoo Shin?? or something like that. Ha ha. I do hope she accepts it.

• Like 3

On 31/12/2015 at 5:39 AM, jongski said:

Who's KHN?

ooppsss..sorry..I didn't mean anything negative to you..I just stated my concern to you..I was afraid if Jisoo is not the lead you will disappointed and couldn't enjoy this drama. I hope we can spazzing together about Jisoo and his character in this drama like Angry Mom era. I miss those moments thou...

---

okay...so I already read until chapter 7 and just realized that there was only translation until chapter 8!!! the translation team has been hiatus since 2011...sobs..T_T..I already love the story..and if I'm not mistaken ML will adapt a novel version, not the drama version (Scarlet Heart) so..that's different, isn't? I already love with Rouxi character..I love that BBJX was written in 1st person view (Rouxi) so I can understand what Rouxi think and I can see how she sees all princes character... (and everytime 14th prince appeared, I already imagined Jisoo..LOL..and btw 14th prince always was described as quite handsome by Rouxi..aww..)

• Like 6