Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Annyeong @kaiskloset hello :)

Oh wow so Baekhyun has been added in the list of Princes? That's great. I like all the leads so far - Lee Jun Ki, Kang Ha Neul and Baekhyun. Looking forward to see the rating of this drama. Just wondering if Exo-L will be supporting Baekhyun or not in his 1st drama. Hmmm is it first?

Anyway the male lead LJK is one of my fave K actor, that's another reason why I want to watch this drama. The Taiwan version does not have a great ending but I hope Korean version would be different. All Korean remakes are usually much better and that's what I'm looking forward to. :D

• Like 11

Move over coming in can't believe nobody send me a shout out of LJK new drama and I'm loving it he's taking the main lead also has it been mention who will be the female lead ? 

MY BAD @kaiskloset,  Thanks for opening this thread Love the beautiful fanart 

HUGS hugs sis @valsava... glad your here now hahaha

as for the female lead ... ahhh no mention still... they are casting

the 9 prince/s first... from the 4th to the 10th

• Like 4

Annyeong @kaiskloset hello :)

Oh wow so Baekhyun has been added in the list of Princes? That's great. I like all the leads so far - Lee Jun Ki, Kang Ha Neul and Baekhyun. Looking forward to see the rating of this drama. Just wondering if Exo-L will be supporting Baekhyun or not in his 1st drama. Hmmm is it first?

Anyway the male lead LJK is one of my fave K actor, that's another reason why I want to watch this drama. The Taiwan version does not have a great ending but I hope Korean version would be different. All Korean remakes are usually much better and that's what I'm looking forward to. :D

agree sis. the chinese version ending was indeed tragic...my eyes are all puffy from all the crying when it ends...

still the good side is that both leads end up being in love and married after hahahhaa

here's guide to the hot prince/s ... sort of  who's who....

my personal faves are 4th/ 8th /13th and yes the cute 10th

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/09/16/guide-to-the-princes-of-bu-bu-jing-xin/

• Like 5

seems she's going to be the Korean Rouxi--- SWP's Hwang Jung Eum :)

now i see it she looks just like Shi shi too...clap clap casting peeps..

201511181458772583_564c13b4db832.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110296170

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=1097811&year=2015

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=659879&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fnate%3Fq%3D%EB%8B%AC%EC%9D%98%20%EC%97%B0%EC%9D%B8%26w%3Dnews%26cluster_docid%3D264PV142lQv9f39JYp

1447826166352.jpg

lets see some HJE in hanbook pics :)

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 5

and another update on our royal prince-s...

Hong Jonghyun (with Lee JoonKi/ Kang HanNeul/Byun BaeKyun)

42ce37db_o.jpeg

배우 홍종현이 '달의 연인' 출연을 검토 중이다. © News1star/권현진 기자

HJH

• Like 5

144005e6_o.jpeg

It has been revealed on November 17th that Baekhyun of EXO could be starring in Kim Kyu Tae PD’s new drama remake of 2011 Chinese drama ‘Scarlet Heart.’

The Korean remake is tentatively titled ‘Lovers of the Moon,’ and Baekhyun was offered the role of a prince. SM Entertainment confirmed that an offer has indeed been received, and that they are currently reviewing it. If Baekhyun does sign on, it will mark his first official drama role since a minor role in SBS TV drama ‘To The Beautiful You’ back in 2012.

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/11/17/exos-baekhyun-could-star-in-kim-kyu-tae-pds-new-drama-remake/

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 6

ill love to see yoon eun hye, kim so eun, hwang eun jum, kim tae hee  my candidate for the lead actress

clap clap sis... seems like one of your bae is our lead :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7MFWL-yOuZl1-3rBNnz0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJoltCAHA9GGIDiiUg0Oj

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 3

Hong Jong Hyun joins 'Moon Lovers', Hwang Jung Eum as possible female lead

q2.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Hong Jong Hyun joins 'Moon Lovers 

1. [+697, -75] Poor Lee Jun Ki. Why did he choose this drama?!

2. [+471, -45] I'm so jealous of the female lead

3. [+279, -30] They're all awesome but that photo of Kang Haneul though ㅠㅠ

4. [+297, -92] I'm not looking forward to these male leads

5. [+249, -89] I can't say anything about Baekhyun's acting but he sure is an eyecandy

6. [+123, -6] Seems like Lee Jun Ki has to hard carrry his drama each time. I wish they cast an above average female lead

7. [+105, -10] What makes Lee Jun Ki wanna do this?...

8. [+108, -14] The female lead's dramas are always a hit? Who is it? I'm feeling sorry for Lee Jun Ki for who again has to hard carry a drama

9. [+92, -11] Sigh. Lee Jun Ki's gonna do all the work

10. [+68, -9] Who's playing Rou Xi? Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul got half the work covered and there's only the casting of Rou Xi left

11. [+63, -7] Jun Ki-ya, Haneul-ah, run away

q3.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: [Exclusive] Hwang Jung Eum, strong candidate for Moon Lover's female lead

1. [+468, -174] Does she deserve the praises for her acting? Honestly, her characters in 'High Kick', 'Kill Me, Heal Me' and 'She Was Pretty' are all similar

2. [+166, -19] Her vibe is the exact opposite  of Liu Shi Shi. She's very different from the character

3. [+165, -49] As an avid fan of Bu Bu Jing Xin, Hwang Jung Eum isn't the right one. Rou Xi's pure smile and heart-wrenching crying scenes were a lot more natural because of her natural face. Hwang Jung Eum overreacts a lot and her visuals don't even compare to Rou Xi's

4. [+178, -77] I admit that she's good at picking projects but her acting is so-so

5. [+73, -10] Isn't it too early to be picking her next drama????

6. [+68, -5] What the? Didn't she say she's going to take a break for 6 months? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+82, -21] She never rests. I admire her willpower but it kinda terrifies me at this point ㅋㅋ

8. [+66, -13] Did the production crew even watch the original?

9. [+74, -24] Heol she's the female lead? She should tone down her exaggerated acting first

10. [+72, -29] She's doing another drama? Please fix your exaggerated acting and enunciation

11. [+122, -89] You can trust Hwang Jung Eum!! Looking forward to it~

update
Osen - Daum: Hwang Jung Eum's reps "She's not cast in 'Moon Lovers'"

1. [+184, -60] Please take a break. I'm getting bored

2. [+51, -5] I hope they carefully examine who they cast. Hwang Jung Eum doesn't fit the role

3. [+23, -2] Don't get too consumed by work. Take a break.

cr: kkuljaem

• Like 8

More princes join the mix for Bu Bu Jing Xin remake Moon Lovers

by javabeans | November 18, 2015 | 2 Comments

More casting updates for the Bu Bu Jing Xin remake! The Korean version is titled Moon Lovers and now reports that Hong Jong-hyun (Mama, Dating Agency Cyrano) and EXO idol Baekhyun are positively considering joining the fusion time-traveling period romance drama.

As previously announced, Lee Jun-ki (Scholar Who Walks the Night) and Kang Haneul(Misaeng) are in talks for leading roles. Both are reportedly still considering, which means nobody’s a final lock yet, though at least we can start to get a general feel for the cast based on who they’re courting. (Also, news reports had announced that Hwang Jung-eum was in contention to play the time-traveling main character, but her reps immediately quashed those rumors, stating that she was not doing the project.)

The original Chinese drama was centered around a modern woman who time-travels back to the Qing era, who then becomes entangled in romantic lovelines with several (all of the?) princes of the time while also trying not to alter the course of history. Moon Loversputs the story in Goryeo era, with Lee Jun-ki up to play its fourth king, Gwangjong. Kang Haneul would take on his rival — or at least, one of them, since there are multiple suitors vying for her affections.

Hong Jong-hyun and Baekhyun are both being courted to play two princes; the details of their roles have not yet been given, but I’m sure we have some knowledgeable Bu Bu Jing Xin fans in the house who can speculate as to which roles they’ll be playing, right?

Moon Lovers will be directed by PD Kim Kyu-tae of hits like It’s Okay, It’s Love and That Winter, the Wind Blows. And despite the rocky history of pre-produced series in dramaland (versus the more frantic but preferred method of live-shooting), it seems that we’re about to see a renewed push for pre-production: Several big buzz projects are adopting the practice in the coming year, including the Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-gyo doctors-without-borders drama Descended From the Sun and Lee Young-ae’s historical biopic Saimdang. Now Moon Lovers is looking to film in advance of its airing as well. For the sake of everyone who works in the industry, I hope the pre-produced shows are successful and pave the way for more projects of the kind. ‘Cause as long as the live-shot shows outperform the filmed-in-advance ones, I don’t see things changing in the system.

Filming on Moon Lovers will commence in mid-February, with a goal of airing in the latter half of the year; a broadcaster has not yet been secured.

Source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/more-princes-join-the-mix-for-bu-bu-jing-xin-remake-moon-lovers/?WPACRandom=1447845538670

• Like 6

@kaiskloset i dont think so

is this debut drama of baekhyun?

if so sutradara may lose rating if he put newbie as rival of lead

Kanghaneul will be 10th prince

he will be first love our female lead

then Baekhyun may 3rd prince who usually called Crown Prince.

i hope not until 14th prince #toomuch

and korean remake pls make happy ending

not like faith/ original BuBuJinXin TT

• Like 3

Bu Bu Jing Xin remake Moon Lovers courts Lee Joon Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, and EXO's Baekhyun for all-star cast

Moon Lovers, the big-budget Korean remake of popular Chinese series Bu Bu Jing Xin (aka Scarlet Heart), is working hard to build an all-star ensemble cast. So far, casting offers are out to Lee Joon KiKang Ha NeulHong Jong Hyun, and EXO's Baekhyun to star as some of the drama's many princes.

The 2011 series Bu Bu Jing Xin starred Ceclia Liu as a modern woman who travels back in time to the Qing Dynasty, becoming involved with several princes and trying not to alter the course of history in the process. 

Some reports say that Lee Joon Ki and Kang Ha Neul have already confirmed their roles, while others say they're still "positively considering." Both Baekhyun and Hong Jong Hyun are still considering their offers, so nothing's set in stone yet.

The Korean remake will take place during the Goryeo Era. If Lee Joon Ki takes the role, he will play the 4th prince (originally played by Nicky Wu). In this version, the character will be based around Goryeo's fourth king,  Gwangjong (born Wang So). For you fans of historical dramas, that's the same character Jang Hyuk played in Shine or Go Crazy

There are rumors that Kang Ha Neul will play the 8th prince and rival to the 4th prince, but at this point, his role as well as those of Baekhyun and Hong Jong Hyun are up in the air. For those of you who watched the original Chinese version, what roles do you want them to play?

68318e67-e314-4dfc-bc3c-436a451b7036.jpg

Perhaps most importantly, the female lead has yet to be cast, which will likely set the tone for the entire drama. It wouldn't be surprising if some of the princes held off confirming their participation until after the female lead is confirmed.

The series will be directed by Kim Kyu Tae, the PD behind hits like That Winter, the Wind BlowsIRIS, and It's Okay, That's Love. Shooting begins in February, and the series is hoping to be fully pre-produced, aiming for release next fall. 

• Like 11

@kaiskloset i dont think so

is this debut drama of baekhyun?

if so sutradara may lose rating if he put newbie as rival of lead

Kanghaneul will be 10th prince

he will be first love our female lead

then Baekhyun may 3rd prince who usually called Crown Prince.

i hope not until 14th prince #toomuch

and korean remake pls make happy ending

not like faith/ original BuBuJinXin TT

no  sis. 4th and 8th prince are head to head rivals. that would be jun ki and haneul i think

(i would die smiling if Jong Hyun will get to play 13th or 9th prince..swoon ...)

10th prince has the smallest role among them (in Tonghua's  battle of 9 prince story) as

he is the youngest too...its not really a  major role (though SM not giving confirmation still :) i would love to see D.O doing the role)

minor exposure as he had i think around 5-6 scenes with Rouxi (Jang hyo in the k remake)

and the rest is just two or 3 scenes with his princes brothers plotting to

overthrown the favored prince of their father emperor....

plus.. those scenes are mostly in their early/ younger years in qing dynasty...

so i think among the confirmed cast/s he is the most closes to the role ...the youngest too...

the big roles are those of the 4th prince (later the emperor ) the 8th prince (whom rouxi falls in love first)

the 13th prince (rouxi's best friend) and the 14th prince (rouxi's husband til her dying days)...

bbchart.jpg

pic via koala

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 9

drama page in Daum/nate/naver update

confirmed cast

Hong Jong Hyun, Lee Jun Ki, Kang Haneul and Byun Baekhyun (HJE not yet in )

015bf0b7_o.jpeg

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 5

Hong Jong Hyun Joins Moon Lovers as Another Princely Brother

honja2.jpg

The casting for Moon Lovers, the K-drama adaptation of popular Chinese novel Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling with Each Step), just made an upswing on the see-saw casting call. I’m starting to wonder if the production will cast all the princes before revealing who the female lead will be. That’s a nice buildup, as much as the princes are fantastic characters in their own right as long as it follows the novel characterizations of course, the story hinges on the leading lady so her casting will be most critical.

Back to the princely front, right after news broke that EXO member Baekhyun was going to be in this drama, now comes word that model-turned-actor Hong Jong Hyun is also joining the royal succession fight fun. I still remember first seeing Hong Jong Hyun with his good buddies and fellow model-turned-actors Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Woo Bin in Vampire Idol, and over the years every time I see Hong Jong Hyun act I see him improving. He’s a solid addition to this cast and hopefully Baekhyun remains the outlier and the rest of the casting will continue to improve from that low point.

Hwang Jung Eun’s Agency Refutes Casting Rumors that

She’ll be the Leading Lady in Moon Lovers

hwaha1.jpg

When I first heard this possible casting news, my first reaction was to scream “noooooooo”, and it’s not due to any visceral dislike of the actress in question. In the span of a few hours came the entire casting cycle for the female lead of 2016 K-drama Moon Lovers, the Korean adaptation of Chinese period novel Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling with Each Step) – reportedly Hwang Jung Eum was offered the role of female lead and was considering it seriously. That news was followed shortly with her agency announcing that she was not going to be in the drama.

I’m not sure if that means the rumor that she was offered the role was not true, or it was true but she turned it down. All I know is that the end result is a huge sigh of relief for me. Hwang Jung Eum is so hit and miss for me, when I like her I love her, such as in Kill Me Heal Me and Giant, but when she doesn’t work she’s a major turnoff like in She Was Pretty. But even more important is that she’s totally wrong for the role of Ruo Xi in BBJX in both age and acting aura, so wrong her casting would be the starting the drama off in a giant hole.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/18/hwang-jung-euns-agency-refutes-casting-rumors-that-shell-be-the-leading-lady-in-moon-lovers/

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 7

The casting is interesting.

I am not a fan of Bu Bu Jin Xing, but I will look forward to Moon Lovers.

I adore watching historical dramas relevant to the Choseon dynasty. :)

• Like 4

Han Hyo Joo will be the Perfect Female Lead!

This should be her comeback to the small screen after 5 years. I hope she gets a offer to join.:D

She also was in Ilgimae w/ Lee Jun Ki before & their Chemistry was Awesome. 

Finger Cross!

• Like 4

Han Hyo Joo will be the Perfect Female Lead!

This should be her comeback to the small screen after 5 years. I hope she gets a offer to join.

She also was in Ilgimae w/ Lee Jun Ki before & their Chemistry was Awesome. 

Finger Cross!

woooooh Dongyi as the korean Rouxi/ Janghyo... why not... clap clap sis...

oppasaranghe_38.jpg

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 4

kanghaneul_122.jpg

swooning over  4th and 8th prince.... 

Junki and Haneul  top /  Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng below :) ...

74e6fb28_o.jpeg2d92c8d1_o.jpeg

interesting read... help us understand LJK's role...

Ancient Chinese Series, Startling By Each Step

Bu Bu Jing Xin: A closer look at the 4th Prince

http://www.wuxiaedge.com/bu-bu-jing-xin-a-closer-look-4th-prince/

• Like 6