[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I back read the pages. It seems many don't like IU and doesn't seem to favor her as the lead. Oh well,  I do like her in her previous drama..not the producer but the one before that. I don't have any opinion about acting I watched that one for JJS.. he he.  I'm gonna check this because. Just because read the news my fav was offered a role  Though I was really hoping ever since he'd be part of Goodbye Mr. Black. But It's ok, I'll still check this one.

Ji Soo looks good <3. I think this is from the play he did

cr:onpic via Naver Blog (Heated88)

005ToIkcgw1ezl9kyi0y9j30bo06kgmb.jpg005ToIkcgw1ezl9ky5ua6j30bo06kq3t.jpg                               

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

ooppsss..sorry..I didn't mean anything negative to you..I just stated my concern to you..I was afraid if Jisoo is not the lead you will disappointed and couldn't enjoy this drama. I hope we can spazzing together about Jisoo and his character in this drama like Angry Mom era. I miss those moments thou...

I'll be here, Chingu :) Gonna watch this. I'm not familiar with the  cast except for Ji Soo. And even though I don't watch saeguk/period/historical costumed based drama.. I'm still gonna watch. Ji Soo is here. With so many good looking boys, I just hope Ji Soo's brilliant acting can shine. So Ji Soo's gonna play a Prince? For the whole drama??

Gonna post this pic via Dramafever news of them joining  Moon Lovers. It just looks nice. He he.

Wait. Did IU confirmed already?

Embedded image permalink

pic credit: Dramafever.

• Like 4

jongski yes, based on DB article, Jisoo will play as 14th prince for the whole drama, have you read it? I thought you have read that article because you posted that article on Jisoo thread... BBJX is basically a story about heroine, Rouxi, with some Princes after she time traveled to the past.. (I think you should read BBJX/Scarlet Heart synopsis, so you will understand)

I don't know as well whether IU has confirmed or not..

• Like 7

Oooh Jisoo as the 14th prince? That means he will marry Ruoxi by the end of the drama if they follow the plot of the original BBJX :o By the way, am I the only one who thinks NJH and Jisoo look alike in certain angles?? hahaha :joy:

@jongski he looks gorgeous omg can totally imagine it now!! I'm fine with IU being the lead~~ Her acting's pretty good to me. I did watch Producer and she was great there! Just can't really imagine her being RuoXi though. Perhaps she will give her own vibe :relaxed: As for baekhyun, i'm not really sure as well. Yes looking forward to NJH as well :D

On 12/28/2015 at 6:09 AM, icemaid said:

From HJE to IU? :o Didn't see that coming.

I didn't see that coming either. I hate when I get my heart set on one actress for the lead, I would love to have seen Sora in this one. But that will just give us another drama to look forward to when she picks one. Since I have never watched IU in a drama I will go with the flow and be positive if she accepts.

@jongski, @fleurofjasmine @UnniSarah waving hello!

@Lady_Lara, Welcome I'm here for Lee Joon Gi too! I hope he accepts so we can spazz together. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@evie7   Waving hello to you tooo... I have seen UI's other drama's this role is not for her. She should be very careful if she picks this one. I saw the chinese version, they need someone more perkier. Good to see you hear, i hope this drama is as successfull as Fated to love you was. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lady_Lara said:

I know I'm crazy, but I really wish Yu Bi for the female lead!:w00t: Night Scholar is coming back! Tadaaaaa:w00t::wub:

Lee Yu Bi would make a potential candidate for Rou Xi's role.

I have mixed feelings about IU's casting, although this will not prevent me from tuning in to Moon Lovers when it airs.

14 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

@UnniSarah yes Lee Bo Young is indeed a good candidate!! but doubt she will accept any dramas as of now even if companies approach her as she is still taking care of her baby :D:D 

@ricenamja Chingu, she would be perfect for this role. I wished she would join this drama and she is a great actress.  I know she is still taking care of her baby. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's , I have found the perfect Rouxi it is Lee Bo Young  http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Bo-Youngwould prefer her to UI. I agree she does have an innocent vibe but she won't be able to pull it off. 

@lclar @lclarakl @evie7 @jongski @fleurofjasmine

I've developed a love for historical dramas, and not just Korean historical dramas, so I'm really looking forward to this one. However, I will say that the thought of UI being casted as a main lead has put a damper on things for me. I've seen her in a couple of dramas and I'm not really a fan. Nothing against her personally, but I don't think she's ready for this type of role.  However, you never know. She make shock us all.

I'll be glad when some of my favorite child actors are old enough to star as lead in some of these historical dramas--Kim Yoo Jung and  Yeo Jin Goo.  To be honest, I wouldn't have mind if they had cast Kim Soo Hyun as the male lead in this drama. I love him in period costumes.

@Lady_Lara, you and I had a similar avatar. I recently changed back to my old one. Side note: I really liked that version of the "Kiss" series. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I'll be glad when some of my favorite child actors are old enough to star as lead in some of these historical dramas--Kim Yoo Jung and  Yeo Jin Goo.  To be hones

So agree with you!.

How about Park Bo Young? or Park So Dam?  PSD is so charming so innocent so adorable, she's kinda female version of Ji Soo in that potential is there! Good actress.. if you've seen BITFT drama ^__^ she's a 93 liner

How old the female lead supposed to be, I mean the character??

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I've developed a love for historical dramas, and not just Korean historical dramas, so I'm really looking forward to this one. However, I will say that the thought of UI being casted as a main lead has put a damper on things for me. I've seen her in a couple of dramas and I'm not really a fan. Nothing against her personally, but I don't think she's ready for this type of role.  However, you never know. She make shock us all.

I'll be glad when some of my favorite child actors are old enough to star as lead in some of these historical dramas--Kim Yoo Jung and  Yeo Jin Goo.  To be honest, I wouldn't have mind if they had cast Kim Soo Hyun as the male lead in this drama. I love him in period costumes.

@Lady_Lara, you and I had a similar avatar. I recently changed back to my old one. Side note: I really liked that version of the "Kiss" series. 

I just love Kim Yoo Jung, she is just so talented. She's still a little too young for mature roles, but watch out in 3 or 4 years. She is going to be the next Yoo Seung Ho of the drama world young, but just bringing it with all of her talent. 

• Like 4

@evie7 I agree  about KYJ. :) Perhaps she can be part of this drama? 

--

I have no opinion about IU and her acting. I also read she still considering???

Anyway, I'm just more in to Ji Soo. Brilliant young actor and happy he's going to have another drama again.

These two, Ji Soo! and Kim Sung Kyun, added to the cast. I'm only familiar with Jisoo. The rest of the cast, I dunno.  I also read this is for September??? but that's too long to wait. But Ji Soo <3

Embedded image permalink

Pic cr:  CTTO.

• Like 3

This news story is incorrect in a sense that the drama would happen in a period of  Koryeo dynasty and not Joseon dynasty.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/04/iu-and-lee-joon-gi-to-headline-moon-lovers/

IU and Lee Joon Gi to headline ‘Moon Lovers’

IU and Lee Joon Gi will headline highly anticipated drama ‘Moon Lovers.’

A drama official stated on January 4th, “Lee Joon Gi isconfirmed while IU is highly likely to sign on to headline. Their pairing is highly anticipated by many. More details will be revealed when the first script reading session happens on January 8th.”

‘Moon Lovers’ is a remake of 2011 Hunan TV popular 35episode drama ‘Bu Bu Jing Xin,’ which tells the story of awoman from the modern era who gets thrown back to the past. But for the Korean remake, the Qing Dynasty era will be changed to the Joseon era.

The drama will feature Kim Kyun Sung, Kang Ha Neul, Z.HERA, as well as Nam Joo Hyuk, Baekhyun (EXO), Sung Dong Il, Hong Jong Hyun, and others. There have been constant stories in the media about the casting since news of the remake was made official.

‘Moon Lovers’ will be directed by Kim Kyu Tae of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love,’ and is thus drawing  much anticipation from fans. The drama will be 100% pre-produced, with filming set to get underway by the end of this month.

• Like 10