[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@cyang923 no i dont like Noona Dongsaeng pairing...

i like him to partner with young girl in 20s with experience saeguk

this drama going to be "upcomingdrama@2016 waitinglist to watch"

after previous SBS "Man from The Star" with huge buggets filming production.

if im not wrong Hollywood Universal Studio invest of this

i hope the actress not disappointed us with her Janghyo's character.

if must Noona actress i choose Song ji Hyo to fit this role

coz she hv similar name with character she would like to play

then if she'll be part "Moon Lovers" maybe SBS will invite them as guest RunningMan^^

• Like 7

I think Jung Yoo Mi would be perfect. She was great in Maids and she's also in Six Flying Dragons at the moment.

She's also beautiful in traditional dress

She is at the SFDragons at the moment sis. and its a 50-episode sageuk which ends March next year...

(no words still of extension if there is) while production is underway for Moon Lovers so dunno if its possible ... 

Loved jung yoo mi in maids..and I find her acting commendable,though I don't understand Korean,somehow I thought her pronunciation was quite good.She'dgreat in method acting.

She is at the SFDragons at the moment sis. and its a 50-episode sageuk which ends March next year...

(no words still of extension if there is) while production is underway for Moon Lovers so dunno if its possible ... 

• Like 6

lets run down our possible Janghyo from earlier suggested /posts...

=============================

Moon Chae Woon (29) , Moon Goon Young (28)..

(these two are cute... but MCW is in Mr. Black and MGY is in Achiara...hmm can they double book?? lets see )

d9b97b72_o.jpeg

Ha Ji Won (37), Han Hyo Joo (28)

wooooh unnies are perfect and Hanbook ready (chemistry wise HYJ already paired up with LJK so its a reunion, HJW---love her in EK!)

433a6807_o.jpeg

Park Shin Hye (25) , Go Hye Sun(31) , Park Bo Young(25)

ahhh this one's a little bit off track but hey PSH was daebak in Tailor and GHS..ahmmm soo cute here in hanbook and PBY.. why not???!

bffa0e67_o.jpeg

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 6

Noooo OLDER SISTER pls!

remember our lead male was born in 1982, u know?

as u see original BuBuJingXin lead male n lady going to married in weibo news

if that, maybe ma Joongi will interest with her after filming 20eps

so pls recommend younger than Joongi (20s is good)

• Like 3

Noooo OLDER SISTER pls!

remember our lead male was born in 1982, u know?

as u see original BuBuJingXin lead male n lady going to married in weibo news

if that, maybe ma Joongi will interest with her after filming 20eps

so pls recommend younger than Joongi (20s is good)

our 4th prince is 33 right sis?? so we need someone in 20s then...

chinese version rouxi's age gap with yinzhen  is not that big ...

{however in real life, age gap is around 17 :)

and yet  they already married kekeke awww sweet!}

personal faves of mine are Moon Chae Woon (29) , Moon Goon Young (28)

Park Bo Young(25) and Kim Soo Eun (26) ..

• Like 4

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

@kaiskloset, Thank you for opening this thread! I have not watched Bu Bu Jing Xin, but love Lee Joon Gi so count me in! 

Thank you posting the guide to the princes and all of the updates and I would love to see a reunion of KSE and LJG too.

@valsava, TBH the only Sagueks I've watch to the end are LJG's. This one sounds pretty interesting and the role of the 4th Prince sounds like one that he has been wanting to get the chance to do.

• Like 6

@kaiskloset, Thank you for opening this thread! I have not watched Bu Bu Jing Xin, but love Lee Joon Gi so count me in! 

Thank you posting the guide to the princes and all of the updates and I would love to see a reunion of KSE and LJG too.

@valsava, TBH the only Sagueks I've watch to the end are LJG's. This one sounds pretty interesting and the role of the 4th Prince sounds like one that he has been wanting to get the chance to do.

@evie7,  Glad to have you with me again

• Like 6

Kim so eun would be great. Chemistry she had with ljg on the earlier episodes of SWWTN was awesome.But I could also watch mgy or ha ji won again.

would love to see MGY too... but she still has to wrap up Achiara..thougth it may be possible... and so eun is just soo cute , would love to see her  reuniting with LJK on this too hehehehe aisshhh here's hoping we have a confirmation on Rouxi/jang hyo role this week... fighting!

• Like 5