Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

9 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Retweeted and Liked... C'mon everybody, get behind the Elipses love :heart:

@minmar starts banging drum and marching all over thread....TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET... Help Remember to tweet

\ ^0^ /  HURRAY!  Party

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Done :)

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Thank you @MadraRua!!!!  Yeorobun, feel free to retweet throughout the day. There's no time limit. All of us span several time zones so I'll be sending reminders during the next several hours.

@bebebisous33 Any additional instructions or guidance to what I have below?

So on to Facebook. For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

@Diana Blanche Good night and thank you, Chingu!

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, minmar said:

@minmar starts banging drum and marching all over thread....TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET... Help Remember to tweet

\ ^0^ /  HURRAY!  Party

Done, and done.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

In a little bit, we'll send out instructions for those of you with Facebook and Google+ accounts.

And for those of you who are catching up, we're doing a mass or MOB tweet to SBS and Naver to show our support. Our intent is for this to go viral.

Done  retweeting :)

• Like 14

@meahri_1 Thanks for the info on Facebook account! In about 15 hours... we'll get to watch the next episode! crazy monkey

I hope, we have: BAek Ah and Hae Soo drinking scene

- the birthday party

- the fighting game between the princes

- more WS/HS encounters 

• Like 19

Thanks to everyone for recapping, sharing info, news, pictures,video. I appreciate your time and effort. I am also enjoying everyone's thoughts, analysis, gifs, etc.  I am enjoying the show so far. The plot is interesting and I am enjoying the characters. I think LJK is the powerhouse of this drama and he is giving a fantastic performance. KHN is also doing a great job. The cinematography is beautiful on many scenes.  I really like the way they are developing the HS-WS relationship as a strong friendship first. I hope that this friendship will continue to develop over the next few episodes so it has a strong foundation before things turn romantic between them. I also really enjoyed seeing WS gradual acceptance at the palace and with his brothers the last episode, and I hope we can see more of those deepening relationships between WS and the brothers before things get troubled by the fight for the throne. I loved how relaxed and accepting the princes were with Wang So during the emoji scene, to the point they had no hesitation in asking for his opinion about the meaning of Hae Su's drawing.  A far cry from their previous attitudes with him, which ranged from dismissive to wary. It was nice to see WS enjoying the brotherly acceptance he has longed for. 

I do wish that the show was better about showing the passage of time as everything seems to happen very quickly but I think in reality weeks or months have actually gone by between various scenes. I think this will be especially important next episode as we deal with Lady Hae's death and its aftermath. 

I know a lot of people here on the forum are wanting to get to the HS-WS romance, like yesterday, but I really hope that the WW-HS romance is given some real focus and time over the next few episodes since I believe that that relationship is very important to the overall plot and to the growth of the characters, especially Hae Su. I want to see her believably work through her feelings so that when she does fall in love with WS, it feels real and not rushed or just for the sake of the plot. 

I'm a little bit confused about what's going to happen in episode 6. I don't quite understand the barriers to WW marrying HS, since the Hae family seems to be a prominent family? In the preview, it was mentioned that the arranged marriage was set by HS family-is her father still alive? I should think that marrying a royal prince would be the best marriage a girl's family could hope for so why is WW saying he can't do anything? I should think that him asking for HS to be his bride the Hae family would be thrilled. I guess it will be made clearer on Monday.

Also, I am now even more confused about Ji Mong.On another blog, a poster pointed out that in Episode 1 the homeless guy's teeth are broken, but Goreyo Ji Mong's teeth are not broken but whole. So I don't think he is a physical time traveller, but could he have been pulled back in time during the eclipse and switched souls like Ha Jin? I don't know. 

• Like 19

any idea which episode will the main ship start sailing?

PS: don't get reply on help me thread.. i am trying to find this song in running man ep 176 @7 minutes .. i know i have heard it in a drama.. but can't find the song.. googling what i hear is not helping clearly typing it wrong.. where can i ask people for this?

Lyrics are something like: nomam boing maria, sarangada maria

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

any idea which episode will the main ship start sailing?

PS: don't get reply on help me thread.. i am trying to find this song in running man ep 176 @7 minutes .. i know i have heard it in a drama.. but can't find the song.. googling what i hear is not helping clearly typing it wrong.. where can i ask people for this?

Lyrics are something like: nomam boing maria, sarangada maria

I didn't look up the RM episode, but just based on the lyrics you typed, it sounds like the chorus part of 

from Heirs.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Done on SBS facebook page, but for some reason I can't in Naver. :confused:

Did you see the comment box in the middle?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

For me, Yeonhwa does not love him. I think she is only sexually attracted by the wild personality of Wang So and of course his looks. Because even tho he has that mask, on the other half is obvious he has such a nice face. He is like her ideal type as a man. Wang So is not indiferent to her, he liked her caring (how can he not? Single man who is not used to those things + physically beautiful woman + the one that treat him nicely before Haesoo + the boy wanted some love no matter from whom). I bet she is thinking: "If only he has more power and no scar will be PERFECT". She is not really totally accepting him because of superficialities, due to a position/status she want to maintain and increase. I really can't blame her because she was raised like that. Wook has the personality of his mother: apparently nice but ambitious. While Yeonhwa is basically in the evil powerhungry side. But yeah, the only one she has cared more for is Wang So, more like doing nice things for him to like her. Is a calculative move after all, but this time not for royalty power, only a move trying to make the man she likes hers. That doesn't mean that she can´t love him in the future...that doesn't mean that the character truly can't change for the best. But if that happens, it's already game over because Wangso has noticed that unlike Yeonhwa there is no hidden intention in the actions Haesoo made for him. Haesoo is pretty outside and inside. Yeonhwa will have the power, but never the heart of the man she likes. 

Edit: I have retweeted. Very important to like and retweet. :)

Chingu @Gabi Bros  I have been thinking th opposite lately chingu. I think she loves him and will fall for him even more because of the thinsg  she will do to seperate Hae Soo from Wang So. Don't forget Yeonhwa  looks at Wang So differently then her other brothers. When she looks at him, I see attraction, lust and a bit of understanding. Like someone else said about Yeonhwa said those thing to  Yo just to richard simmons him off. Wang Yo is very jealous of Wang So. The way he talks about him is out of hate and jealousy. I think when they were younger Queen Yoo used to dote on So aot and not give Yo much attention until she scared So that night. That night everything changed and So's status in that family changed. I think Yeonhwa will fall in love with So if they get married in the drama and will truly hate the way So doesn't spend to much time with him. She will do whatever it takes to make her hubby emperor and think that will making him love her. Yeonhwa wants the same thing So want, Love and loyalty from the person she loves. I don't think she wants to share SO with anyone. 

• Like 18

it's been said WS will kill his brothers to get the trone, who do you  think, guys, he will kill? 

the names that come into my mind are WY and WW, i don't know about the rest

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I didn't look up the RM episode, but just based on the lyrics you typed, it sounds like the chorus part of 

from Heirs.

Aren't you awesome..

I had nailed it down to secret garden or heirs.. and was going through heirs ost list but couldn't place it..

this is it!! :) ..

What is the song called or singer?

• Like 9