[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

i think this OST is for WW/HS... Haesoo if i'm not mistaken will feel guilty because of her cousin and refuse to accept WW feeling.. it will get worse when her cousin dies.. Haesoo will think its her fault...

WW will win her heart back when she became a maid but for now its a big NO for their relationship to progress... 

and then we get WS who seriously so cute.. we can see him following Haesoo after this.. LOL

• Like 14

I'm loving IU here! And that scene with JK (haven't memorized character names yet) and the mother....awww

I remember why I love watching JK in dramas now

Edit: that scene where Hae Soo see's his face in the bath, i love his expression change

all vulnerable

This drama seems to like getting close ups on their faces haha

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I was watching it in One Asia, and at some point I got annoyed by the rap music, just didn't fit in the scenes at all. I'm glad if you guys saw the re-edited Korean version with better background music.... Anyway, tonight's episode was just so good, I love it that our OTP have so many scenes together. And Wang So is actually look and feel more like normal person who smiles and happier because of Hae Soo.... love it!!!

we already know YG Ent. is master in rap music. but they forgot, this is historical drama. rap music not suit for historical drama. so annoyed

but at least in Korean re-edit episode, they replace with a better background music

• Like 7

We have to admit Wang Jung tried his best and he is a good Fighter... but still..

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.43.35_zpskr

no chance...

But Wang Jung is real Hero Material... getting all the hits and only caring for Hae So

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.43.48_zpsol

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.43.51_zpstt

Question - how fast can this Man ride... or the Horse run... or how near is that Place to the Palace...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.44.07_zpshe

okay - it´s Fiction..

Are you okay?

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.44.19_zpswf

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.44.29_zpsx9

Oh we are fine...

Good - so who dares to hurt my Lo... äh Brother

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.45.09_zpsc7

But even for him ... it was too much... but It was soo cool to see him fighting.

[/ spoiler]

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Are we??? Ohhhh! :):):)

Poland here. :D

I'm super jelaous that you can watch it now. I got a link where I should be able to watch it with you but network here is really bad. Will try again later. :)

Hello there !!

The same timezone and ..... the same country too :D

Hello everyone too !

This is my courent favor Monday -Thu Drama after AMO. I don't know like the others but I dont like/not interested in another courent historical drama Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. I like Handsom bad guys :phew: and the story is realy interesting and funny too.

Do you all think that whether it is easier to get used to life in the old era present time people or easier for people with past era transferred to the present day? 

• Like 13

My heart was breaking for Wangso as he was baring his soul to his mother, his words dripping with pain, just like the tears from his eyes. And it hurt even more to see that it didn't move his mother's heart one bit. How is it possible to have no feelings whatsoever for your child? And how tragic and devastating for that child to know that. :bawling:

• Like 21

So I'm not the only one who feels weird with the the development of our love triangle in this episode :) It was like being rushed for some other events to happen? what events? Hopefully we'll get to see a more acceptable reasons or purpose or anything in tomorrow's episode as I wouldn't really buy the idea WW-HS being so engaged with their mutual feelings only after few encounters and WS's being so strangely nice to HS out of a sudden hahaha 

• Like 8

@luci13 

i don't know how this drama played out in term of whether Haesoo really love WW or not but in the cdrama she really loved 8th prince but want him to give up the throne but he can't so she broke up with him.. she really heartbroken but 4th prince heal her and make she fall in love with him..

but in here i'm not sure yet how the writer going to do the love rivalry thing...

• Like 11

This is my first post and I'm on this show ;) regardless of how the graphics are ;) 

A devoted fan from scarlet heart and bu bu Jing xin for the China version and I think the the Korea version seems to be different.. More rom com in it which I think it's good. 

Not sure if there's something special with black color. Why all the guys in black (man from the star, w..) are so handsome ?!?!!?!

cr to owner 

looking forward to tomorrow's epsiode :) 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, luci13 said:

So I'm not the only one who feels weird with the the development of our love triangle in this episode :) It was like being rushed for some other events to happen? what events? Hopefully we'll get to see a more acceptable reasons or purpose or anything in tomorrow's episode as I wouldn't really buy the idea WW-HS being so engaged with their mutual feelings only after few encounters and WS's being so strangely nice to HS out of a sudden hahaha 

i actually don't feel it rush cause we actually going pretty fast IF they want to cover all the story up until WS became a king.. before him there are still 2 king and even this present king still alive..

WW won't be engaged with Haesoo.. well at least not now cause Haesoo can't accept that.. she know its wrong you can see when WW put his hand on her she avoid it.. also when WW apologize to her for causing her hurt to hear thing from BaekAh it mean he know its wrong too..

about WS.. i think he always a cute guy.. LOL

joking aside i think he just realize Haesoo is someone that not afraid to talk back so he keep bickering with her cause its a first time people treat him like a human being.. at this moment he can talk to her without actually put his cold mask on so i just think he happy about that.. not that he falling in love willing to die for her yet.. kkkk

• Like 18

56 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Wrapping up my livestream post. It is a default of any HaJunSe how JG is one among the best actors out there (specially in action scenes) . But wow. Just he wowed me again by delivering a solid, wounded Wang So in this episode. All rage he felt all those years. 

I don't get it why the Queen Yo doesn't like Wang So at all. Did he represent all her frustrations in life? Did she has a severe post partum depression during that time and all she can do is to hurt this poor dude? Queen, ottoke?

That's the only explanation that makes sense to me. The evil hag associates So with one of her worst and lowest emotional periods - her firstborn child has died; she's in deep mourning and her husband, who she gives an appearance of having loved in that flashback, is wheeling and dealing to marry another, to bring another woman into the household to presumably have more children; she's awful and selfish to physically threaten and hurt her child but in her mind, I guess, she put herself all out there in those moments. She begged the king, revealed her grief, asked him to essentially choose her and he refused. So now represents her loss on every level. Since she wasn't enough to stop the king from moving on, with So acting as her proxy, it all reverts on So - he wasn't enough thereby making him inherently worthless. It basically boils down to her being a self-centered, ghastly woman.

• Like 18

Hero one:

I came to help as fast as a lighning (he did) and I fought...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.47.12_zpssr

Hero two (in real Hero one)

HEOL!!! (for me there is no better word for that Picture :D )

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.47.05_zpsyx

Winner is:

The Victim - or maybe the real Hero one - because he really protected Hae Soo from getting hurt - but without him she would not even be in danger... so no - just the Troublemaker again (but I believe he learned a lesson today)

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.47.15_zpskj

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.47.17_zpsj7

Hae Soo - noticed nothing - Fighting!

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.47.27_zpscm

Fight what was so cute!

[/ spoiler]

• Like 18

Spoiler

CrmPJ_KVYAAnOc3.jpg

CrmPKAuVUAAuymm.jpg

so this lady have kinda the same fate like Haesoo??? fall in love with the prince but in the end can't be together.. she must be a nice lady that will take care Haesoo in palace and know what Haesoo will face if she still together with WS??

its not like we know how WS/HS will end but i sure WS will stand beside Haesoo until the end even when he became a king or husband.. its just Haesoo will face the same heartache watching the man she love but can't be together in term of marriage and all... :(

• Like 16

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

for the mask hide who his vulnerability...and that his how he had hide his soft sides that need protecting instead....and HaeSoo will be taking off the mask for him so she will be the protector i guess? :D

I guess that seal my ship im in love with So2 even though Wook emotions is as deep or even deeper than WangSo for HaeSoo....

like YH said.. he is good at hiding his feeling..

i'm So2 all the way haha.... the preview already buy me, possibility watching the monster fall in love, act cute and lovely just make me all happy.. :wub:

59 minutes ago, skxz said:

The main theme song for Hae Soo and So is just beautiful. Davichi never fails to impress. 

finally it's our... as expected so beautiful...

• Like 13

Wang Jung really got beaten up today...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.50.10_zpsfq

and finaly the Brothers are together

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.50.24_zpsc3

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.50.28_zpslj

I need to know what Jung said to make So slap him... was it for his own good... or hit he really a weak point... I need the subs...

But I was badly in tears here... and Jung could not understand what was going on. I so hope that he can see the real face from his mother and that So was always treated wrong and badly.

That was awful - she first checkt if there is any bruise on his Face.... there can´t be any...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.52.16_zpssu

And I believe Jung tried to speak up for So - who in fact rescued his life today...

but Mother don´t care ... she only hurts So more and more ... and I hate her more and more... if that even is possible.

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.51.52_zps3e

Poor Jung looked shooked and kinda in emotional pain

he looks like he just wish to cry -- like he is asking himself who this woman je just witnessed can be his mother... who loves him so much

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.52.23_zps0t

... [/ spoiler]

• Like 16