[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

I only understand that Wang Wook is apologizing to Hae So.

BaekAh actually saying that both WW and Haesoo care for each other more than a brother and sister behing WW wife.. so WW apologize to Haesoo cause she have to hear those thing even though its his fault can't control his emotion.. 

• Like 17

Loved this episode seriously! Also did anyone else notice that 13th and 4th came into the flogging area together??? I don't recall seeing 13th coming in with the rest of the Prince Pack, so does that mean he was with Wang So??? I hope he was, Wang So needs someone else in his brothers he can be on good terms with!!

• Like 15

thanks everyone for all the recaps,screen caps & videos.its almost like we were also watching.

from the clips i've seen this has got to be the episode that totally sealed my fate as a So2 shipper. I kinda ask myself if there's something wrong with me 'cause even if So was being harsh/cold towards Soo I totally find him adorable and I giggle as if he's being sweet to her already.

LJG i am at loss for words to describe you and your awesome facial expressions. An advantage of watching non subbed episodes is that we focus on how they act. I totally love LJG,can we give him that Baeksang already?!

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Coining WINTER IS COMING, 

But their hearts warming to each other is only the beginning :wub:

I so love this scene.

Reveal hidden contents

I love this scene too! *sings winter wonderland*

Today's episode is good since its kills of my Monday blues.:lol: And I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Thank you everyone for the amazing live recaps.:wub:

• Like 19

junki acting was excellent esp early episode scene during he talk with his mom how bad family kang treat him like he's not a human but he's an animal. but his mom don't care what he felt. for her, WS is not her son. he's kang family.

WS look so sad & upset when her mom said, "i should say thank to you. Because of you, i got a good son. Wang Yo".

such heartless mom. 

• Like 20

ahh...i missed all fun here and also could not watch the live stream..i slept just an hour before (waiting patiently for whole 6 hours before...my badluck) and then net was not helping at all.

so ill watch the raw first and then be back with my 2-3 cents.

thank yo everyone for posting those caps and updates....

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

uiii.... we live in the same Timezone... that´s rare. May I ask where are you from?

Are we??? Ohhhh! :):):)

Poland here. :D

I'm super jelaous that you can watch it now. I got a link where I should be able to watch it with you but network here is really bad. Will try again later. :)

• Like 15

Haesoo cousin give permission to WW to take Haesoo as his bride and ask Haesoo to take care of him.. i think cause she know WW love Haesoo and she is dying.. its so sad cause she really kind and like a mother to Haesoo..

tomorrow episode must be really sad.. and in preview when Haesoo doing her cousin make they both crying... :tears::tears:

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Ahhh..must be nice to be Hae Soo..you get to save one Prince Charming, and in the process, TWO MORE Prince Charmings come to rescue you too!!!

even from make a fuss and fighting she earns one cute prince.. she must be world saver in her past past past live :lol:

9 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

that moment you save the girl and somebody gets the hug instead xDD

they mind probably.. 

WW : what the heck i have to fight but i get nothing ??

WS : i show of my charm and still that lil kid got a hug..cihh... ;)  :lol:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i love seeing how WangSo stare at HaeSoo :) love is just starting to boil after all :D

behind that cold mask.. he hide his endearing gaze.. (i need melted emoticon here :lol:)

• Like 20

Thank you all for the recaps..I really loved it..but what made me a bit confuse is...if the production team didn't change the drama they sold to cable tv chanel outside SK..then what about the one that aired in live streaming? Is it mean that there will be 2 different version?oh..please don't..it could ruin the show I guess..

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, outofspace said:

I think that they did that, but unfortunately it's probably too late for them to give them the re-edited episodes to One Asia, etc. Since it seems like they're re-editing the drama, I hope that they can keep things consistent. ^^ 

I see! They just played an instrumental during that part in the livestream. Are you watching through your TV? 

i think they re-edited for Korean version that why when you watching thru livestream you didn't hearing rap song. 

they can't re-edited episodes to ONE Asia because ONE Asia already put in sub title (English, Chinese, Malay) in MLSHR drama.

if true, that mean they have 3 version (Korean, China, & One Asia)

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, flower4junsu said:

That's what I love watching historical dramas.....no deep kiss....no intense body contact....just holding hands make you fly....

It was such a beautiful scene. I can't wait for everyone else to see it! <3

13 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Loved this episode seriously! Also did anyone else notice that 13th and 4th came into the flogging area together??? I don't recall seeing 13th coming in with the rest of the Prince Pack, so does that mean he was with Wang So??? I hope he was, Wang So needs someone else in his brothers he can be on good terms with!!

I hope they came together too! Nam Joohyuk just suddenly showed up in the scene (just like Junki did). I was very surprised to see him suddenly. My first thought was, "When did you get here???" :lol: I hope they teleported to the area together. XD Wang So needs more friends!!! 

6 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Thank you all for the recaps..I really loved it..but what made me a bit confuse is...if the production team didn't change the drama they sold to cable tv chanel outside SK..then what about the one that aired in live streaming? Is it mean that there will be 2 different version?oh..please don't..it could ruin the show I guess..

It seems like there will be two versions, unless the production team finish their work quickly and can send the new episodes out to the TV channels soon...or there might be a chance that they haven't sent out all the episodes yet (I think Game of Thrones does this? They give half and then give the other half later) so there may be some possibility that eventually everyone will be getting the same episodes. 

• Like 11