[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Wow .. Sunday blessed.. :) both of them posted IG.. :blush:  i can't wait for tommorrow.. I really love this drama so much from the cast , the ost , the cinematography and this forum  :wub::wub:  i think i will miss you all and MLSHR :tears::tears:

• Like 23

55 minutes ago, stevii said:

honestly, i have never seen actor/actresses who play in a drama post this many stuff about the drama they are in, so the interaction of ML's casts in instagram are quite new to me (or probably i never paid that much attention to instagrams...) so lovely, it shows they are very close with one another, and i could imagine a happy environment is all actor/actresses could ever ask for in filmings.. so i'm happy for them

btw whats all this about drama awards? i dont think sbs put up their nominees for this year award yet, right? or do you guys mean the korea drama awards? 

I was talking about the SBS year end drama award not the Korea drama award :)

5 minutes ago, booo28 said:

Wow .. Sunday blessed.. :) both of them posted IG.. :blush:  i can't wait for tommorrow.. I really love this drama so much from the cast , the ost , the cinematography and this forum  :wub::wub:  i think i will miss you all and MLSHR :tears::tears:

They are Killing us. Maybe if next episode will make us so badly sad at least these two lovely OTP interaction in IG & real life make our heart flutter. Haha

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Just a friendly reminder to help our moderators. :)

Please don't quote superlong posts, put those quoted posts in hidden content instead.

Don't quote photos or videos. Thanks.

How can i hide the contents of what i quoted? This is my first time in a forum, so please bear  my ignorance. Thank you! 

• Like 3

On 10/28/2016 at 11:30 PM, clarissasan said:

@enigmaticangel I post the same yesterday and some of our friends already answer it :) You can see their answers in page 1617. 

This is from the forced kiss, and I think it's kinda different from that leaked kiss you posted . Only their hair looked similar. WS's bangs looked more messy in forced kiss scene though. That leaked kiss could be the rehearsal for this forced kiss since it happened during the day when it still bright, maybe it was the afternoon before the night they shot this forced kiss,

but i hope it won't happened yet. :tears:

I really wish that leaked kiss scene will happened in ep 19 or 20 ...

Thank you so much chingu..though it seems impossible now..but i am still wishing for a kiss.. A LAST KISS OF LOVE BETWEEN WANG SO AND HAE SOO..OMG! i hate the word "Last" now.. bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793764

I don't know how am I gonna cope up with MLSHR withdrawals..i am having withdrawal symptoms even before the end..my Mon-Tue won't be the same..

And HAPPY DIWALI TO EVERYONE...here people are bursting crackers and enjoying the fest in India..but i am sulking due to ML..

GOD!! what this show has done to me?!!!! bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

Great post :).

For me, since beginning, I know Wang So is not your Knight in Shining Armor kind of Prince. He is the ultimate Anti Hero.

An antihero is a protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage, or morality. These individuals often possess dark personality traits such as disagreeableness, dishonesty, and aggressiveness. These characters are usually considered "conspicuously contrary to an archetypal hero". (Wikipedia)

When I first saw Wang So, I was so shocked, not only because of his looks, but because this is the first Kdrama I watched who dare to put Anti Hero as their lead. Most of Kdrama male lead is sort of gentlemen type (maybe that is why SK hate this drama :sweatingbullets:). But Wang So, he is a MURDERER. Yes he has reason for the killing but he always has this dark and cruel tendencies.

Indeed! I guess the concept of anti-hero is still somewhat incorrigible in the East, where the boundaries and morals are held strong, black and white are divided the most apparent.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. When you look back into an abyss, the abyss looks back into you."             -Friedrich Nietzsche

"The noir hero is a night in a blood-caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."                                             -Frank Miller

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Why are there only 3 EXO? Where are the rest of Volcano-Chickin-gang?

It seems that they are starting to branch out with another song with just the 3 of them. Though still EXO but with CBX in their name title: EXO-CBX. It's common esp for such a big groups

Here's their latest song "Hey Mama"

Spoiler

In regards to IU IG post LJG already liked it too...and those emoticons awww  also have a significant meaning... so cute. 

bd01b3ede7a5337ec26e7d2354b223d9.png

cr. peachion in twitter

• Like 15

It is 11:48 pm now but i can't sleep thinking that tomorrow is Monday and the ending of  MLSHR is fast approaching soon. Oh, how it would be? It is killing me thinking.. it will  have a sad or happy ending.  To the script writer, director and producer of MLSHR, this is for you!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

I agree. Hae Soo is just another "variable", according to Jimong's prophecy. However that begs for another question: did she end up stranded in Goryeo for no reason at all? or is there a mastermind behind this?

Ooh, a juicy material for season 2? :grimace:

hmm.. great question! What was the real purpose of her time traveling to goryeo? At first, I'm pretty sure that it was related to wang so and his journey on becoming the king, which was reasonable especially with all the visions she gained from her sub-conscious memory that all closely related to wang so's path to the throne and why it bothers her so much even as early as episode 1 that the next king of goryeo.. was it gwangjong? That proved her flawed knowledge on history but also seems rather intentional (though a bit random) to highlight their connection to each other.

But now I am not sure anymore. Regardless the circumstances and reasons that droves him, with one way or another, eventually wang so will be the king. It's not like without her presence around him it will reduced his chance greatly in becoming the next king. 

However, in his POV, HS makes everything different. She is the one that completely restored his faith to the world, that maybe it was really worth living.

Before he met her, love and kindness is a foreign concept for him. The day his mother put a scar on his face, his chance to experience normal and ordinary life was stolen and since then everyone has been mistreated him as a monster not worthy to receive any kindness affection. He did nothing wrong but they all said he was cursed. World has failed him so severely that he was determined to be just what people expected of him, brutal and ruthless demon. But it was never his true nature, it was his adopted persona to mask his very fragile and vulnerable heart, something he learned to protect and defend himself. And it works, with the illusion of fear people has stopped harassing him. Therefore he continues using his beastly image to survive, to guard himself because no one ever present to protect him and stood by his side. Not until he met HS.

In a nutshell, though her role on shaping history is rather questionable, but her warm-hearted presence has touched many souls in goryeo era, especially to WS. She is his everything and nothing could eclipse her level of importance in his heart. Therefore her journey to the past should be worth enough.

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Just a friendly reminder to help our moderators. :)

Please don't quote superlong posts, put those quoted posts in hidden content instead.

Don't quote photos or videos. Thanks.

I am sorry, how do you quoted long post in hidden content? I don't know how to do it and end up quote super long post.

Thank you for your help.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Great post :).

For me, since beginning, I know Wang So is not your Knight in Shining Armor kind of Prince. He is the ultimate Anti Hero.

An antihero is a protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage, or morality. These individuals often possess dark personality traits such as disagreeableness, dishonesty, and aggressiveness. These characters are usually considered "conspicuously contrary to an archetypal hero". (Wikipedia)

When I first saw Wang So, I was so shocked, not only because of his looks, but because this is the first Kdrama I watched who dare to put Anti Hero as their lead. Most of Kdrama male lead is sort of gentlemen type (maybe that is why SK hate this drama :sweatingbullets:). But Wang So, he is a MURDERER. Yes he has reason for the killing but he always has this dark and cruel tendencies.

Indeed! I guess the concept of anti-hero is still somewhat incorrigible in the East, where the boundaries and morals are held strong, black and white are divided the most apparent.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. When you look back into an abyss, the abyss looks back into you."             -Friedrich Nietzsche

"The noir hero is a night in a blood-caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."                                             -Frank Miller

• Like 8

@antiherofans @ShaiKeun

Click the eye button on the far right for a spoiler box.It will look like this:

Spoiler

Then copy whatever you find interesting in the long post and paste it in the spoiler box.

Or...the easiest way to refer to someone's post is you can just mention them.Here's how:

1. Type '@'

2.followed by name of the person e.g ShaiKeun or antiherofans

3.wait for a dropbox with a list of names to appear and click the one you want to mention

4. After that you can just type your opinions about their post.Most likely they'll know which post you are referring to

This goes out to anyone else who is not aware of how not to quote long posts.Hope this helps:)

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

True. Even in my country, if they put anti hero as the male lead in our soap opera, people will go crazy (not a good kind of crazy). The rating will also bad. They always put this almost perfect male lead to gain more viewer. Sometime they put bad boy type but no murderer :mellow:.

2 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@antiherofans @ShaiKeun

Click the eye button on the far right for a spoiler box.It will look like this:

Then copy whatever you find interesting in the long post and paste it in the spoiler box.

Or...the easiest way to refer to someone's post is you can just mention them.Here's how:

1. Type '@'

2.followed by name of the person e.g ShaiKeun or antiherofans

3.wait for a dropbox with a list of names to appear and click the one you want to mention

4. After that you can just type your opinions on about their post.Most likely they'll know which post you are referring to

This goes out to anyone else who is not aware of how to not quote long posts.Hope this helps:)

Thank you :)

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I am sorry, how do you quoted long post in hidden content? I don't know how to do it and end up quote super long post.

Thank you for your help.

use the spoiler tag (the eye drawing right most option) then write or paste inside it. :)

• Like 5