[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

22 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I wish i could catch those million of stars up there and give it to LJG for his outstanding acting in this drama!!! :lol: 

LJG shiii..if you happened to read this..you deserved to have this stars..:wub: 

Can we buy a new star and named it as Lee Joon Gi? :P

yes actually u can. for example www.starregistry.com

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, liddi said:

We know... just as So does now, that Soo has not much longer to live. We know too that she has asked Jung to take her away, though how he could do that and step back into Songak when So had banished him at pain of death, is beyond me for now. With 2 more episodes to go, I am guessing we won't see her pregnancy and miscarriage, unless it is due to Woo Hee's death or Wook's (assuming they distort history altogether). 

Wait, So knows about her health now? If this is from the scene with the doctor, I actually didn't think the doctor told him, but I probably missed something. I watched without subs, and I just assumed from So's reaction that he still doesn't know. (I thought he was angry about not being told she collapsed right away.) I feel like he'd be more frantic if he knew about her health, but with the way the writing's been going...

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Interesting but poor that boy that suddenly swapped into Gwangjong body hehe

It sounds cruel but I dont really care about him LOL He can awake as Gwangjong and die because of shock. I will get crazy soon hahah

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

They both stupid, that is all I can say.

Gwangjong want to punish CR, that is fine. But can you at least tell your girl first before the killing?

"Just so you know, your friend murdered my brother, the second king. I have to kill her because apparently you can't kill the king all you want. Can you at least make new friend?"

Something like that

When HS hid Jung in her room, she cut her neck.

What do you think would she do if she knew CR was going to be executed? I wouldn't be surprised if she tells him that she will kill herself or leave him if he does that. It was mentioned before in the thread that she uses his love for her against him. So maybe WS thinks that she could do something of this sort if he tells her beforehand.

• Like 21

Noooooooooooo What was it????? It seems show wants us to hate every single character to the end (except Baek Ah)! And life also!

What is the moral of the story??? Love no matter how strong cannot change a thing, rejected child gets rejection till the end, good people die, CR kills a man but she doesn't regret bc she "just loved" a snake? WTF??, if your evil plans are flaweless you'll be ok (YH)??? Oh I desperately need that the story redeems itself!!

I was crying at lantern date, it was so sad but full of loving, but where have it gone few moments later? Why on earth no more love compassion accepting? Did they stop talking to each other at all? And my heart was broken when WS didn't enter HS room on wedding night, you fool :tears::tears: He is so full of complexes

One more thing, no pregnancy plot, so now I'm almost sure that they even didn't try to make baby and that candle was blown out by the wind :( but YH is likely to get it bc it's no problem for her to throw away whoever. Her words about 'mask is enough to deceive you' suckkkkkk

I can't see how it all can be solved in 2 episodes but I HOPE hope hope. Need to start healing mantra

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can't remember exactly but someone shared here that the 5 kids are 3 daughters and 2 sons. With only 2 sons, it's probably not enough to ensure the security of the throne, since mortality rate was high during that period.

Yeah, plus the second son died prematurely. After that it was all girls. In addition, if he really didn't like the first son (as evidence shows he didn't), then he must really have wanted another son so he could do away  with the first son so the speculation that he had all those children with her for the sake of an heir isn't off the mark.

Anyway, why are we comparing real life Gwangjong and Queen Daemok with this drama's Gwangjong and YH when the circumstances for both marriages were likely different and the feelings they had for each other were likely different as well?

• Like 20

When we get back to modern times in episode 20, I wonder if we'll see the redemption of Soo from breaking all of her "I'll never leave you" promises to So. Based on the leaked episode 20 stills, we see Soo approach So in a couple of scenes and he doesn't remember her. She'll promise to stick with him until he regains his previous memories, just like he stuck by her all those years in Goryeo.

Just a theory I'm working on. 

• Like 19

Hahha Fire Fire call the hot Fire man 

Wow episode 18is so upset and i don't want to watch it again but people you are too harsh to WS HS even Jung

First is to much for HS to take she live in a dream for a moment then she understand that she can't be with WS anymore (she is slow we know that she was so happy to be with WS that she forget all other think but i can't blame her he is so HOT HOT HOT) she know that she will die soon she know that she can't see Ws anymore when he punishment people or kill them i think she already new that is normal and accept that in some way but that don't mean that she can take more pain and when WS will tell her that he will not see her again +YH WOOK WON and friend who will keep try to separate them is to much is it wrong that she want to die in peace just like lady OH she want to Go to her hoomtown to live before her die and the only way WS to let her Go is to marry Jung who else will help her ... and here is the time that all say something good abouth Jung maybe he is imature and most people don't like him but he is the man of his word i like that he not give promjse or hope he just give his hand and his help when she need that the most and don't forget that he don't know abouth Wook and WON and YH and all WS stop him from see his MOM of course he don't like WS more and more and he grow up he wrong that WS is monster and bring bad luck and all that he never know the real WS 

WS in other hand is normal to change after he became king he must protect his live and HS live he must kill people punishment them is normal they must know what will happen if they try to Go against him ... to keep not only the crown but his live and live to the people he love 

Yes he is to hard to HS next episode but is normal in the begining to be angry bad i think after little time anger will Go away but it will be to late because HS already make her plan to leave and ther plan is perfect with our whitout late king permision i think the moment Jung will show hairpin to WS will be enough.. omo WS sorry you will take many arow next time . And i don't like that he want WOOK to suffer because long time before he has something with HS i hope is not only that reason to push him that far to Make plans with YH .....YH herself i understand her more or lead she want power and she like WS she make sure to take them bouth and i don't blame her for what she did everyone in this drama do bad thinks all the time to protect themself owr for power or for survive but i start to hate her because she was the one that betray Eun and now the most BAD think is she will do the same with Wook hahahah is strange but the first time i feel ,sorry for Wook because he do so much for YH and his Mom he try to protect them and wow Go go Go sister love 

The ????? Is we see one photo that Beak ah was try to save someone but he was late ???? We don't see that scene then that mean someone more will die ????? Omo long long week 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe we will be happy because we didn't live during the Goryeo period? Perhaps the healing part is there is no more death because everyone is dead?LOL

It's a good point! Thank you :D

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Siracusa said:

When we get back to modern times in episode 20, I wonder if we'll see the redemption of Soo from breaking all of her "I'll never leave you" promises to So. Based on the leaked episode 20 stills, we see Soo approach So in a couple of scenes and he doesn't remember her. She'll promise to stick with him until he regains his previous memories, just like he stuck by her all those years in Goryeo.

Where did you see the leaked image of episode 20?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

what leaked stills?

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

why tuesday? the next will be tuesday? one episode only? that means just like 16 it will be enough for us to go crazy????? :crazy:

No, because I'm assuming in episode 19 (Monday) he'll continue with his GJ persona hence it'll be full of angst. Ep 20 will be the finale which is me hoping that the writers will bring WS back for the episode

• Like 7

Reading just a few of your posts now makes me wonder if i should even try to watch this ep tonight...tomm will be better...or i wouldn't be able to sleep it seems right? :(

Well...so far, it wasn't a happy drama but our OTP was slowly getting closer and it was ok...with just 2 eps ahead really wonder should we be afraid or happy that it will end 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Yeah, plus the second son died prematurely. After that it was all girls. In addition, if he really didn't like the first son (as evidence shows he didn't), then he must really have wanted another son so he could do away  with the first son so the speculation that he had all those children with her for the sake of an heir isn't off the mark.

Anyway, why are we comparing real life Gwangjong and Queen Daemok with this drama's Gwangjong and YH when the circumstances for both marriages were likely different and the feelings they had for each other were likely different as well?

Precisely. I shouldn't have bothered linking real historical figure with our OTP.

4 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Kindly share the stills please? or at least direct us there?

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Anyway, why are we comparing real life Gwangjong and Queen Daemok with this drama's Gwangjong and YH when the circumstances for both were likely different?

Who knew if in reality the real Gwangjong & Queen Daemok really love each other a lot right?

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

When HS hid Jung in her room, she cut her neck.

What do you think would she do if she knew CR was going to be executed? I wouldn't be surprised if she tells him that she will kill herself or leave him if he does that. It was mentioned before in the thread that she uses his love for her against him. So maybe WS thinks that she could do something of this sort if he tells her beforehand.

I'm agreed that when there's a ship wrecking, both sides are to be blamed. But, in WS-HS ship I think it is mooore than okay if I'm being biased towards WS. @chi13lou you definitely nailed it chingu! Mostly, HS is acting to take WS love for granted! This is one of the reason why HS is QUARTERLY not PARTLY nor HALFLY should be blamed for all the death happened in each of every episodes. 

Plus, I'm already losing my sane signal for the sake of WS attractiveness and sexiness! :wub:

Sorry HS.

• Like 14

It's 1.50 AM in my country but I still couldn't sleep thinking about tonight episode... Hmm I think I need to calm down and try to sleep as tomorrow morning still have to go to work ;) goodnight sweet dreams all dear eclipses ^_^ 

• Like 15