[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

can i said that how i loved Soo and Jung moment (except the fact i don't get why Jung can't see the bigger pic is baffled me but he's always Soo cutie pie)...

their scene is calm and peaceful with him keep saying if you want to get out just said i accept it.. Jung never push Soo or anything he just offering his protection that he will make sure Soo will get out from palace if she want.. Jung always hold to his promise to protect Soo and for me that's enough.. 

enough for me to letting Soo go with Jung rather than dying suffering in palace... 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, glacial said:

this speaks to me on a personal level. you regret knowing such a person but the love is still there, no matter how much heart break the person causes! so trueeeee. though HS should just use her sexy skills and flirting habits to get her way. He's not that difficult to woo. lmao. 

Yes. So true :lol:

15 minutes ago, zi4r said:

2 BILLION, Eclipses!!!!! \^0^/

Gwangjong effect :w00t:

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 14

5 minutes ago, imaginary24 said:

@Ainee Etp with the ruckus storyline and two more episodes left, I don't think we have time for the pregnancy to happen. Unless the writer wished us (the viewer) to become mentally and emotionally crazier than how we all already are. :crazy:

But part of me wants HS to get pregnant before YH first.

Someone is saying about wanna puke when WS mentioned "OUR SON" to YH. In the chinese subbed version it was said "THE SON BETWEEN YOU AND ME". Sorry for the kid but sounds better to me. I am mental..

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Aramyas said:

I think I may have a solid reason on why King So/WS/GJ gets enraged over Soo & Wook having a relationship in the past.

Soo ACCEPTED Wook's proposal. They made a promise.

Soo NEVER accepted a single proposal of King So/GJ. She only vowed to stay by his side and comfort him. 

King So/GJ is going through so much turmoil & all that he wanted & dreamed of protecting is slipping through his fingers. He's more and more agitated by everything that is surrounding him & burying him with the rules of the palace & the politics of securing the country. 

So many are working against him to split him from his Love & foundation that is Soo. After she (Soo) dies, those forcing his hand better pray/beg for mercy. He'll be clean out of mercy. 

True. But she wanted marriage and wanted him to propose. She literally told him that. =/ But he is not in his right mind so the first think he will think will be: Is because you don't love me. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I just want to clarify...she died in 14th prince arms.

Hide contents

4th prince knew about her death like a day after.

Thank you for the explanation. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong because I'm not in detail to read what people say about the story of chinese version.  I'm sure that WS will feel sorry to hear she died. Because as we all know that WS is deeply in love with her.
I'm just curious, how does this story end?

• Like 8

though i hate YH here, its the best ive seen her so far... i pity her in this ep because she kept lowering herself to WS.. you deserve that richard simmons..

LJG looked so haggard,,, like so stressed being a king... LJG the best actor (as ive said, SBS... just give the damn award to my WS)

Haesoo haesoo haesoo... i would leave too with all those happenings... but i cannot leave either because i wanted to protect WS from getting more berserk mode...

though i dont understand anything, when they flashed back the scene where WS said that Queen Yoo will only look at him, that was the thing why he was the one taking care of her.. its some kind of twisted revenge... however, at the expense of Jung...

its kinda refreshing to see them argue like husband and wife (because of Jung).. its feels like its just one of those times you have to understand your husband even if you don't..

CR, sad to see her like that, WS should have told HS and just locked CR for a long time.. why does he have to resolve like this? it should be WWon...... Argh!

my heart's failing me right now,, i can't also breathe, but i do understand... what the heck...

• Like 14

Well I think we are unequivocally ending the drama with the reincarnation conclusion, from my perspective the writer is going to use that as catharsis for the tumultuous journey we have endured along side Soo. She is the vechicle of our journey, not So. 

I'm finding king So to be incongruous with fundamental So characteristics from prior episodes but I suppose its plausibly explained through the burden of his kingship. 

The healing that LGK talks about is to be interpreted from the ending of the drama and by extension, the ending of characters suffering and our own.

Perhaps I'm too pessimistic but I'm indignant about the happy ending that was implied and alluded to!  XD 

• Like 15

Wook: I've been framed.

Soo: I know.

Wook: But how?

Soo: I put the dead chicken there.

Wook: Dead falcon, you mean.

Soo: Oops, sorry, slip of the tongue.

Wook: But why?

Soo: You caused GJ and me to break up. You and your sister, Dimples the witch.

Wook: Please forgive me.

Soo: You can rot in prison for the rest of your life, which could be until tomorrow, judging by this drama's record.

Wook: If I stay alive, will you wait for me?

Soo: No.I'm done with waiting. Bye.

• Like 24

HaeSoo was the trigger to WangSo sudden change from loyal-lover to tyrant-ruthless individual. she was the reason WS became who he is in the present.. it would be much better if HaeSoo tells WangSo about her illness maybe he'll understand. or the thing about WS's past life that no one loves him that it made him afraid of losing his most precious HS..

=============

tumblr_ofm3hcDVOA1u2dd0eo1_540.jpg

DUH this drama is making me doubt what love truly is......

as what in the song says "All You Need Is Love.. But is that true? Don't we also need similar visions? Or Timing? 

Or so I say. Does love conquers all? i dont think soo.. by watching this drama i now conclude that who has the power gets the love... where's the Justice in there?

Timing does really matter.. when we meet someone at the wrong time, it will not make sense just because we want it to. like what happen to our main OTP's it all happens at the wrong time .. (and i want the present time at the right time, for the both of them to be together once again to console my weak heart, in conclusion TIMING IS EVERYTHING)

But this doesn't stop us from loving.. bcoz sometimes love doesnt make sense, but still decided to love anyway

Maybe HS hiding the secret to WS coz she thinks it will be better that way. coz the only thing that WS was afraid about was losing HS (literally her death) its her own way. the definition of her love, sacrificing herself for him, either she was at the wrong time, she just let her life lead the way to where it will. 

and it reaches to the point as to she doesn't want her loveone to fall soo low that made her decide to leave him. and this one really doesn't make sense...

tumblr_ofm3gyadbk1u2dd0eo1_540.jpg

AHHH LOVE is.... duh.

Sorry for my long rant

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

I feel like my heart has been ripped apart after reading your live recaps and watching ep 19 preview :bawling: I'm afraid what's going to happen to our OTP next week will be far beyond my ability to endure and perhaps I might get a panic attack. In the preview I notice a scene when YH is having a bath in candle light but don't tell me that she's going to spend the night with So :( That evil snake becoming So's queen is already too much to bear so if she's gonna do it with him (I know in history she did, however at this point isn't it too soon and too cruel for us to witness that?), I wonder what kind of message the writer wants to deliver to us. Does he/she want to encourage us to live a comfortable life at the cost of others and willingly destroy someone else's happiness as long as it will gain us what we desire? I wish for a severe punishment that will serve her right but unfortunately it seems unlikely to happen if they choose to follow history closely (Geez just imagining she will live a long life and have 5 children with So makes me wanna pull my hair out :crazy:)

But fortunately  Wang So didn't lost his virgin to Yeonhwa but Haesoo lol xd ;) 

• Like 8

I need longer episode 19 preview. I don't think WW is doing the confession to help HS, more like to break them up to make way for YH.

He's too selfish at this point for me to believe him now.

WS ahh... as much as she promised to marry Wook before, that was in the PAST. At least she told you she was in love with someone before, right? You just never really ask "Who was it" but just keep guessing all the men that came to your mind. She did not lie.

Can YH stop repeating Queen Yoo's word. I know I know.. you wanted a son, a king son but you're such a Queen Nag.

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, jadecoral said:

Even though I'm thankful for how the Korean version did not drag out the sad portions as much as the Chinese version, I would prefer that it didn't do a 360 degrees flip to evil So. If the show decides to upset me by sticking to some depressing historical facts, why not show me the good things historically about Wang So too?

Here are the missed opportunities:

1) CR's betrayal : Hae Soo said her only fault was being a slave. Historically Gwangjong passed a law to free all slaves. The drama could have Wang So passed this law because of what Hae Soo said.

2) By starting the national civil service examination, Gwangjong was able to expel from the court people from powerful clans and replace them with civil officials recruited by merit, giving everyone, not only the rich and powerful people, the opportunity to work for the state : Wang So could have done that instead of being so ruthless.

NOPE. It just have to follow the novel / C-drama.

Hello, this story have already been adapted to fit the Goryeo setting and if you really wanted to follow the C-drama, then Eun would still be around.

I kept watching this drama because it's not a carbon copy of the Chinese version but now, the similarities are creeping me out.

The Chinese version was too long and draggy for me, especially the end but the Korean version could have benefitted from 5 more episodes just to bridge the gap of character development.

A good script does not always rely on audience emptying their tissue boxes and smashing their laptops.

however, the betrayal began even before WS became king.. second maybe he purges first before making those changes to fill the positions in the government, maybe it is usual that clans starts planning behind his back

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

I feel like my heart has been ripped apart after reading your live recaps and watching ep 19 preview :bawling: I'm afraid what's going to happen to our OTP next week will be far beyond my ability to endure and perhaps I might get a panic attack. In the preview I notice a scene when YH is having a bath in candle light but don't tell me that she's going to spend the night with So :( That evil snake becoming So's queen is already too much to bear so if she's gonna do it with him (I know in history she did, however at this point isn't it too soon and too cruel for us to witness that?), I wonder what kind of message the writer wants to deliver to us. Does he/she want to encourage us to live a comfortable life at the cost of others and willingly destroy someone else's happiness as long as it will gain us what we desire? I wish for a severe punishment that will serve her right but unfortunately it seems unlikely to happen if they choose to follow history closely (Geez just imagining she will live a long life and have 5 children with So makes me wanna pull my hair out :crazy:)

The message the writer want to give us is: Always have a rose petaled bath in candle light when you're thinking about putting your son on the throne.

• Like 12