[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Cant help it about tonight's ratings because it's final episode for the other drama. But yeah, let's just enjoy the episode for those who will be first watching it and for those who will watch it again for second time :)

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

About the ratings…be prepared for a big hit. I recommend not to search for it. Episode 16 doesn't deserve a lower rating (is a good episode) but can't be helped because is leaked and the anticipation of many probably is killed. Spoilers are everywhere. Many korean fans are mad at SBS lack of professionalism so I won't be surprised if they punish the channel. That said...Let's enjoy episode 16 SBS version and gather all here as always as if it is the first time watching it. ^_^ 

SBS has the excuse of competitor's last ep.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@jetsu just to let u know i am not taking on u yeah.

What I want to say is that sbs has no respect for viewers watching this drama, granted it has the lowest ratings among all 3 free to air, but its still a respectable 7-8% and if u multiply it by the korean population, its a good 3 over million people

U cant just ask people to sit around and wait and see if the drama runs or not . No doubt there will be folks who watch both baseball and drama but i think for a large majority its either or programmes. The two groups just dont overlap much. 
@Evangeline Yang

I realise sbs perhaps didnt make as much money or even earn very little becos i notice in the ending trailers 4 production/investors companies (universal, yg and two more) were credited, not sbs, so the rights to youku n other overseas platforms goes to the investors not sbs.

Bottomline is, the baseball game probably brings them more advert revenue than the drama.

Agree with @qwenli here. I really don't think SBS appreciates MLSHR with the way they acted last night and it's international fans who protested on MLSHR's behalf, what about the production team? Shouldnt they be upset about this as well?

I'm not in SKorea and not sure what happen there now. But reading a bit from @ruizaio's post, it seems that the uproar doesnt really reach the SKorean's fans. This is really weirding me out. How come a show that is so beloved outside Korea gets so little care within the country? Pls do correct me if I'm wrong. 

About the bottomline thing, this is sad but yes, in the end it's all about the MONEY. 
Here we were so indignant and enrage, but I bet the SBS people dont even bat an eyelash at us. :o

• Like 18

nothing much on this news video other than saying episode 16 and episode 17 preview got leaked and all over sns platform. Kinda look fwd on what will happen in the last 3 episodes.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1179480/list/67096

But @LyraYoo one more week with SHR? I dont mind so long as SBS wont torture us with the waiting game hahaha

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

About the ratings…be prepared for a big hit. I recommend not to search for it. Episode 16 doesn't deserve a lower rating (is a good episode) but if that happens can't be helped because is leaked and the anticipation of many probably is killed. Spoilers are everywhere. Many korean fans are mad at SBS lack of professionalism so I won't be surprised if they punish the channel. That said...Let's enjoy episode 16 SBS version and gather all here as always as if it is the first time watching it. ^_^ 

some of my Korean fans so mad at SBS & really angry ... they will boicot this drama tonight. 

leaked SH drama become hots issue. SBS u're so ....!!!!

i'm dissapointed & upset. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Beware: Spoilers Ahead

(although is there anyone who hasn't seen the leaked episode at this stage)  mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif

Hide contents

Hide contents

Who wouldn't take advantage of that view? :D mouse-girl-emoticon-03.gif

Cant wait!!! TQ for sharing @MadraRua (... in office & cant help it sneaking at them.. on & off) :blush::heart: maintaining 2 eps each time before the next eps.. just cant watch without reading all the posts here first. Preparing my heart to accept whatever outcome of this series... :dissapointed:

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Hikary25 said:

Sorry I have a question... Tomorrow SBS will air two episodes (16-17)? Or just one? T>T

Bad news no back to back eps... I knew it as there was never any intention of releasing a special ep. :crazy:

Interesting though the drama replacing SHR is set on 7th Nov so SHR would need to end on 1st Nov... AISH!!! Baseball. They are Baseball fanatics (*sigh*) 

• Like 5

This maybe a very stupid question to ask at this stage of the drama. It might have been asked and answered before (sorry) but I wonder why the title Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Goryeo ?

Moon lovers I guess has something to do with the solar/lunar eclipses that happened when Soo was transported from the future to the 10th century. CMIIW

But why Scarlet in scarlet heart? Can anyone here please enlighten me? Thank you

Ah, and of course I'm in awe with LJG. He's a great actor.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

New Video from Naver Cast

So basically episode 16 shall be broadcast tonight. No news about episode 17 which will be broadcast on Monday next week, tentatively based on baseball match again.

Timeline for SHR :

October 24 - Episode 17 (tentative)

October 25- Episode 18

October 31- Episode 19

November 1- Episode 20

If baseball match will fill in October 24 , the final episode shall be aired on November 7. Torture isn't?

OH.. This is just OUTRAGEOUS!!! :angry:
I've never been sooo mad on behalf of a drama before!
If this is 5 stages of Grief: I am now entering ANGER. Soon will enter BARGAINING (practically beg SBS or any other station to air the episode or even any kind of Spoilers, anythiiiing... :tears:) then the final stage: DEPRESSION > I dont even want to think about this part. I want my life back!! :crazy:

• Like 14

4 hours ago, millie10468 said:

This is shaping up to become an epic case of Whose Fault Was It?

Was it Soo's fault for missing the timing, like @Sleepietake2 says?

Or was it her  fault for inadvertently changing people like @Para12012 and @enigmatic_zephy theorize?

Was it Wook's fault for having kingly ambitions in order to protect his family?

Was it So's fault for realizing that his love alone couldn't protect anyone?

In short, whose fault is it that the SoSoo ship will sink harder than the Titanic...?

A bit dramatic but you get the picture /heh/ :sweatingbullets:

Bottom line.. its a tragic story.. for every character..

I could count upto 17 stories running in this drama that are all doomed

PS: Who noticed WS's subtle threat to 9th - Watch your ways!!!

• Like 18

Not sure if anyone has posted this before. Just some trivial on Z. Hera - new found respect for this girl. She has a strong martial arts back ground after learning it at Shaolin with her brother for 5 years. She speaks fluent mandarin. 

http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/48455/-步步驚心-麗-伯賢老婆池赫拉原來好打得-9歲上少林識玩九節鞭

last night's opening scene with Soon Deok and Eun was worth watching. All I can say is this PD does death scenes very well. Baek Hyun was very believable. The disbelief, trembling...the tears...everyone brought their A game to that scene. Excellent stuff. 

• Like 22