[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

sometimes I'm afraid the scene that bracelet's broken happen when So find out the love story between Soo and Wook. He's too jealous to break it ... 

That means They will misunderstood and seperate as Chinese Version .,, I wonder am I right??? T_T

A some months ago I read in weibo (using the translator), long before of the release of the drama, something that could happen. I don't know if this is true or not but one Lee Joon Gi's fan said that she had a conversation with one of the Chinese translators of the drama and she gave her a spoiler, said that in the last episodes of the drama the 4th prince have insomnia caused by jealousy, well that's what I understood. So, if what said Chinese fan of JoonGi is true I think there will be misunderstandings between WangSo and HaeSoo.

• Like 16

@40somethingahjumma People are right, he is the Prince of Sageuk because he does have the voice for it as well. For me he's like the Benedict Cumberbatch of SK... someone I could listen to for hours reading out of a phone book. The man needs to do audio books fast. I won't understand much but it won't matter.

I agree.  I love his enunciation - it seems to me to be more pronounced than some other speakers no matter whether he is acting, doing an interview or having a conversation.  I have been learning Korean and he speaks very clearly and to me beautifully.  It somehow resonates with me.  :)

• Like 21

1 minute ago, moonlover399993 said:

These pictures are not helping my health, lol. Please don't tell me that he's gonna marry next. This is too much people XD

Hoping that this is when he becomes king but if they follow history, the wedding to YH is just around the corner.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, valsava said:

I haven't followed the thread this week because of reality has mix in my drama time so did I read it right that we might get a season 2 has it been confirmed

take your time. we've got plenty of spoilers pictures for upcoming episodes! :D

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

These pictures are not helping my health, lol. Please don't tell me that he's gonna marry next. This is too much people XD

I agree,... This story is moving with a speed of a speeding bullet. Is this going to happen in the next episode? That means the OTP time is near the end? ......heart attack....:grimace:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

If it rains too hard today (Sunday - and it is raining in some parts of South Korea right now), today's game will be postponed to Monday, and Monday's game will be postponed to Tuesday.

There is a reason why it rains. According to Jimong, baseball are not supposed to happen AT ALL:mellow:

• Like 18

i have some questions:

- why the movie's name: moon lovers scalet heart? i dont recall much moon into the stories or its just a name?

- there are like 10 princes or something (sorry i lost count), what happens to other princes? we have 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 13th,14th (i only remember these)

• Like 6

Just now, chi13lou said:

Yo is supposed to die soon anyway.LOL

That's one thing I'm happy about. Actually whether that person from HS's vision is WY or WW, I don't really care because I want both to die. 

I wonder if Queen Yoo would be behind Yo's death. From the preview Yo starts getting suspicous of Jung and since Jung is the apple of Queen Yoo's eye I wonder if she does something to stop Yo. Although I think from the way the story is unfolding and the way WS said he's going to stop being a dog on a leash by killing the owner I think WS is going to kill him.

2 minutes ago, daynci said:

i have some questions:

- why the movie's name: moon lovers scalet heart? i dont recall much moon into the stories or its just a name?

- there are like 10 princes or something (sorry i lost count), what happens to other princes? we have 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 13th,14th (i only remember these)

There are around 20 something princes in total from what I remember. Some have died and some are far away at war or settled somewhere else. Hope that helps :) 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

By looking at the pictures I think HS is taking care of WS! WS might get hurt or something like that and HS feeds him and comforts him(?). 

I think this will be when he gets wounded from the arrow shot by Yo. Maybe it will be after a time jump because in the preview 9th can be heard telling Yo that WS still looks to be close to HS, plus the fact that HS asked WS if he has forgotten her.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, daynci said:

i have some questions:

- i'm also wondering why moonlovers, but then they maybe used in reference to like star crossed lovers?

- some says others might have died or maybe IMO not living in Songak (either married a commoner and lived outside since concubines' family might have lost power). Since Chinese version only concentrated on these princes, they also did in this kversion..

• Like 6