[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I need to ask because it bothered me for a while.
Disclaimer: I don't speak Korean, I am able to identify few words, few verbs, if it's past or present.. nothing more. But I really find the way Ji Mong speaks totally different from the way the other characters in the Goryeo era speak. Different phrase cadence, different rhythm, even different stance. He sounds different. It sounds more close to modern way of speaking. Maybe I'm wrong...but at least for me he sounds uncommon, unusual, let's say distinctive. So, it is just me finding the way he speaks strange? 

• Like 12

:mellow:.....:tears:.....:mellow:.....:bawling: ---> my state at my workplace. Groaning and hissing every time I was reminded of the ending.

When I prepare for the presentation before my student imitate a shadow puppet of a bird and I was like STAHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPP 

*screaming internally*

No extra episode? no Extra scene?

I will wait, my dear. I'll wait. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Fujia said:

Not from her own father but from the Queen. Don't forget the queen wait the son to grow up to dethrone the own father.

So know the little girl is his daughter and to keep her safe he let his how flash end blood grow up with her brother Jung. But the brother must going back to the Palace. This way he'll see the little one every time he miss Hae Soo.

Thank you. I haven't watched the finale.

The queen may be evil but her son is also Wang So's son...  Since Hae Seo's kid is a girl, there should be no problem about fighting for the throne.

It is just sad the little girl will grow up not knowing her real father.....

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Its ironic how wang so is the only wolf who is lonely when all other wolves have packs and live like a family who are loyal to them. He is serious pitiful in every aspect it annoys even after the drama has ended.

Because.. he killed all the other wolves to survive..

actually (ep 1).. and metamorphically ( his brothers)

• Like 10

3 hours ago, tinniet said:

It was before he read Soo's letters, remember? When he stalked Soo in Jung's place, he hadn't received and read any letters yet, hence he thought Soo betrayed him by having baby with Jung. After reading those letters, he knew that Soo only loved him and there was no way Soo would have baby with other man. Later on after Soo's death, he told Jung to remarry. That's why he was surprised to see Jung's daughter that big, because he could calculate the time span between when he told Jung to remarry till that moment. There was no way Jung could have a daughter that age from the re-marriage. Therefore he knew right away she wasn't Jung's daughter and Soo's hairpin on her hair confirmed his suspicion that the little girl was Soo's daughter with him.

MLSH ending is acceptable. I feel relieved to knowing that HS leaving the palace because of their kids. She doesn't want their child trapped in the palace. At least, she left one of her assets that's her daughter of WS to accompany WS. 

It would be better if WS knows about her daughter and gives her a hug to show his caring about this daughter. WHY do they like to give an open room for discussion and let audiences make their own assumptions. hisssssss, that's really makes me frustrated...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, butterflysaga said:

WHAT SOON???

Pleaseeeeee gimme a break! My heart is still bleeding.. why does he need to posting that tragic ending? Now, I'm crying a river all over again *sob!* *sob!*

STHAAAPP giving us an empty hope.. happy ending my a** like whutttt??? *snort*

Is he trying to say So will find Soo soon... pleasee pleaseee puuuhleeaaaseee..

• Like 14

12 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Ji Soo (who played Wang Jung) confirmed in an interview that there is a scene in modern times where future So and Ha Jin meet. He wondered if it would be included in a DVD release. Just like Jin Ki Joo (actress of CR), he confirmed that many scenes were deleted from each episode. All the more reason for a complete edition to come out...

Great !! Now we have an even more valid reason to attack S.bS and the PD, the must be released both online and in the DVD. I just can't possibly understand why they decided to delete it.

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Because.. he killed all the other wolves to survive..

actually (ep 1).. and metamorphically ( his brothers)

oh but he had hae soo, general park and baek ah but they eventually left as well. It is just too depressing to think about it.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

The following is a rough translation of what a fan wrote after attending IU's fan meet:

Hide contents

At first, the script for Eun's birthday scene only said "Hae Soo sings for the princes." (See what the actors had to work with?) So she looked for songs that she thought might work, but couldn't find any. The director told her that he'd like a song that can at first celebrate the good days of a friend, and then later, when the drama gets darker, it can be used for reminiscing those good days, and asked if she could make a new song if she had time. So she wrote this song.

Even in the midst of a harsh, biting wind
Do you still smile because of the handful of sunshine?
Even among the heartless people that pass you by in a hurry,
Do you still smile because of the handful friends you have?
If you ever find a place where there is no loneliness,
Please take me there with you.
My friend, my dear friend, thank you for being you

Even if the silent sky looks different from yesterday,
Who can we blame for that?
Perhaps everybody in this world suffers from nightmares,
How could I whine alone? [This part is more like, "I shouldn't be the one whining when everybody else probably having bad dreams, too"]
There was a place I once wished to go back,
But now, even my footprints look strange to me.

The first verse is what Hae Soo would like to say to Wang So to comfort him, and the second verse is about Hae Soo. In fact, the second verse was the first verse, but the director liked the verse about Wang So more, so that part was included in the episodes. 

IU's most favorite part of the lyrics is "handful." This is because even though Wang So is a prince, all that was ever allowed to him was just a handful of things. Only a handful of sunshine, a handful of friends. She wrote this song hoping that it would comfort the poor 4th prince, so she likes the "handful" part the most. 

Indeed, the 4th prince was allowed only a handful of happiness that didn't even last very long. IU seems to have understood that early on during the production of this show to write this song. The reason why I was appalled by the previous translation of this song was because the emphasis on the "handful" part was gone. 

I really like this song as soon as I heard it

• Like 8